Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dancing with Demons (koinuboy and me)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
Today was the day of the long awaited ceremony: the day that the young priestess was to become the bride of their divine being. Many had gathered in the temple as they long awaited the ceremony to begin. All of the seats were filled with many believers, the priest standing at the altar, awaiting the arrival of the priestess. She had been specially chosen to become their guardian's wife, a position that all of the young maidens had longed to take. Yet, the holy men had chosen her over the others for her constant dedication and loyalty to the temple and their guardian. All turned to face the back of the temple as the doors opened, the beautiful young woman stepping through the doors. All stood up respectfully as she moved down the long hallway, the congregation giving her a rousing applause. This was truly a remarkable step in her life, as well as the peoples'.

Mira was an 18 year old girl who had been raised up in the temple with her family. Since coming in at a young age, she had been devoting her time to the temple. Now walking down the aisle, she was wearing the finest robes anyone had ever seen: pure white with many marvelous patterns over it. Her long black hair fluttered gently behind her as she walked, and her emerald green eyes shone brightly in the room. Her C-cup breasts had been pushed in a little bit for the robes. She stood at the aisle with the priest, having the water drops placed on her, as well as receiving the blessing. After this, the ceremony was done. Everyone had now left, leaving Mira and the priest alone. "Thank you so much for everything. I never thought I would be here." she said, bowing slightly to him. She had requested however to stay a little longer by herself, choosing to offer up a little prayer for her upcoming life.

The temple was holy ground, powerful enough to suppress almost any lesser evil. Which was why he had to come himself. As the demon walked through the temple grounds, various holy paper seals burned to ash. However even though he could walk on holy ground it did diminish his powers and therefore his appearance. The demon was smaller than usual, at just about six feet now. His entire body rippled of muscles, carefully concealed in a cloak at the moment to avoid alerting the villagers. His skin was blood red, his eyes just black spheres. White hair spilled out from his head and through it two black horns, half of their normal size.

The door to the shrine blew open as he stepped through and shut right behind him. He found his target, kneeling and praying. The entire shrine repulsed him as he stepped forward. Reaching into his cloak a slimy creature wrapped around his hand, constricting tightly. He threw it down onto the floor and before the priestess knew what was happening it was upon her back, growing more in size as tentacles sprouted from it, wrapping around her body tightly. It constricted her, forcing her to remain in her kneeling position. One appendage, quickly slithered into her mouth, preventing her from praying or calling for help. The demon stood over her before picking her up and hefting her onto his shoulder. It was only a second before they were transported.

They were now in an area far away from the shrine. It was a large stone chamber with cold, red fires along the walls. He placed her on the ground before moving to sit on a throne, again made of stone. Before her eyes he grew in size, reaching almost seven feet, his horns doubling in length. Wings grew and tore apart his cloak from the back, spreading forth for comfort. With a wave of his hand the tentacle in her mouth pulled out and wrapped around her neck lightly. "Do you know who I am, priestess?"

Mira had been so deep in her prayer that she had not turned to see who was coming in. She figured that it was one of the priests to check on her. Of course, they would have to wait until she was done. She was almost finished when she heard a small thump behind her, as though something were being thrown to the ground. Soon, she felt something leap onto her back quite roughly, and she wasn't sure what to think. But soon enough she felt something slip into her mouth, preventing her from speaking anymore, and her eyes went open immediately trying to find out what was happening. She tried to move, but something was preventing her from moving in this position. She then felt herself being lifted by a large figure, and before she knew it, they were no longer in the temple.

She felt a little dizzy as they transported, now in a completely different place. Everywhere she looked, she she stone wall and fire. She was in a chamber of some sort, but how did she get here? She was placed on the ground, and it was then that she noticed the cloaked figure before her. Her eyes widened with fear as he grew before her, the wings appearing and his horns growing as well. A demon of some sort, but there was something about him that stood out. His description seemed to match that of a being she was hoping not to run into. "N-no...you can't be..." He matched the exact description of the being against her guardian. the descriptions in her book matched him perfectly. "W-what do you want with me?" she asked, clearly frightened by his appearance.

The demon smiled, pleased that he was well known. "You are the priestess most faithful. The one chosen specifically to be your deity's bride. And as you can most likely gather your deity pisses me off." He snapped his fingers and the creature binding Mira began to squirm and grow. "You are the one blessed to be able to serve your deity. And if you can serve him than you can serve me." The creature began to grow in size and even more tentacles sprouted. It allowed her out of her kneeling position and instead wrapped a tentacle around each of her ankles and wrists. It lifted her from the ground and extended her towards the demon.

The demon reached forward and grasped her jaw. "I can see that at least your deity has good taste." Pulling his hand back he snapped his fingers again and the creature began to tear off Mira's clothing. It made short work of it and it lifted her up to the demon. He stood and the tattered cloak fell to the ground, revealing 7 feet of muscle and a cock larger than a normal man's forearm. Reaching forward he grasped her breasts in his large hands and pushed the head of his cock against her pussy. "Why don't you beg your guardian to save you now? I want to see what he could do."

Mira struggled a bit in her bonds, wondering what exactly the creature holding her was. She had never seen such a thing, but she could already tell that it was one of his servants, another demon. "W-what makes you think I'll serve you?! You're a horrible person! I'd never want to be around you at all!" she said. She felt a little more scared as the creature holding her started to grow even larger now, with many tentacles coming out of it. She was glad to be out of the kneeling position, but she now found herself in a more manipulative position, her arms and legs held by the tentacles. She turned to face away from him as she was pulled in.

"L-let me go now!" She was trying her best to not sound scared, but it was obvious that wouldn't happen. she whimpered a bit as he turned her to face him, getting a good look at his fearsome face. She cried out in shock as the creature suddenly tore of all of her clothing, leaving her completely naked in front of him. "What are you doing?!" She shivered a bit as the air moved over her bare body. She noticed that his cloak was off now, and his massive member was before her. She turned to look away, rather intimidated with his size. She whined as he grabbed her breasts, and she could feel his cock at her pussy. "P-please don't do this." she pleaded. "H-he won't let anything happen to me."

The demon chuckled, though it sounded more like growling. "We shall see about that. You can either pray for him to save you or beg me to take it easy." Leaning forward he exhaled as he licked at her cheek. "After all you've already said please to me. I'm sure your god wouldn't approve of you pleading with a demon, much less myself. Aren't you supposed to be a bit...stronger than that, priestess?" He grabbed onto her arms and without any warning shoved his entire length inside her, or as much as it would go. Her purity was taken in an instant and blood slid down the length of the demon's cock as it groaned softly.

"Now that you have been defiled by me your lord won't recognize you. Give up on him and beg me if you don't want too suffer," he said with a grin as he began to shove in and out of her without letting her get adjusted to his size. The tentacle creature slide up and two of its tentacles attached to Mira's nipples and began to suck and twist at them. Another two wrapped around her breasts and squeezed tightly.

(Yay! ^^)

Mira continued to struggle, despite what he was saying to her. She was still holding on to that bit of courage that she would not be harmed. She had gone into a bit of prayer now, trying to forget the situation she as in right now. She was a bit distracted when he came in to lick her cheek. She hated how intimate he was getting with her, along with the fact that it felt pretty good. She looked back up at him. "B-but he'll certainly forgive me." she said. Even so, she was going to be punished at the hands of this demon. Her back arched and a loud pained cry came from her as he suddenly shoved his entire length inside her virgin pussy. She gritted her teeth a bit as a lone tear ran down her cheek. Endure...must endure..." she thought.

With is length inside her, you could actually see a little bulge in her belly from him. "N-no! I'll never forget him. He has been so good to me, and all you've caused me is pain!" she cried. She almost wished she hadn't said that as he started to now thrust into her suddenly, not giving her any rest or time to adjust to his size. "Ah..! No! Please stop!"' she cried. The tentacles had moved up to tease her breasts now, and they certainly got her riled up as they sucked and twisted her nipples. "Ugh....ah!"

The demon laughed as Mira writhed under him. Her struggling would have been futile had he been holding her but in the arms of the tentacle demon she might as well have laid still. In fact her movement only made it better for him. The tentacles around her wrists moved so that her arms were behind her back and the demon leaned forward and licked and sucked at her neck and shoulders. "There you go, saying please again. Your god must be so disappointed in you. But don't worry, I'll help you hide your shame." As if reading the demon's mind the tentacle creature raised another tentacle to Mira's mouth and forced it past her lips, going down far enough to hit the back of her throat.

The demon roared with laughter at the sight of Mira sucking on the filthy appendage. It's slime mixed with her saliva though it didn't do much to make it easier on her. As he pushed in harder, pushing past the tightness of her pussy and hitting her womb he took one of Mira's hand from behind her back and placed it on her belly, letting her feel the bulge that appeared each time he pushed in. "Do you feel me inside you, priestess? Does it turn you on?"

Mira squirmed under him as her struggling only seemed to be helping him out. But she didn't want to lay still to seem like she was giving up, or giving in. Her arms were then moved behind her back, making it even harder for her to escape either way. She let out small whimpers as he leaned in again to lick at her neck. Her breasts were bouncing wildly with each of his thrusts inside her, though the tentacles around them seemed to do a good job staying on her. It was just so much of a habit to say please, even with this demon. "N-no...he can't be." she said. There was no way he would be disappointed. Right? She didn't have much time to ponder it before another tentacle appeared before her mouth, suddenly shoving itself into her mouth.

It tasted horrible. Aside from the strange slimy texture, the slime was getting mixed with her saliva, and it was coating her mouth. Her eyes widened as soon as he had pushed past her cervix and began shoving his cock against the back of her womb. Her hand was then placed on her belly, feeling the bulging in her belly with each thrust. "N-no...why does it feel so good?" she thought. She clenched her fist tightly as she gave one more attempt to struggle away from the tentacles.

The demon continued to pound Mira's tight pussy, now able to bury himself to the hilt inside her. His length allowed himself to create a rather substantial bulge on her belly. Leaning down he stared into her eyes, an evil, sadistic smirk on his face as he could almost see her spirit break and her body succumbing to the pleasure that would not be possible anywhere else. "Does my pet taste good in your mouth, priestess? They say that the taste of this breed of demon is not an acquired taste. One is either born craving the taste or not at all. Watch," He roughly shoved into her, this time staying still inside of her, letting only his cock flex inside her pussy. Letting go of one of her arms he grasped the tentacle that probed her mouth. Immediately it thrashed a bit and ended up pushing even deeper down Mira's throat. "It doesn't even like it when I touch it. Only those that were born as suitable mates for it are allowed to touch them."

He released the tentacle and it stopped thrashing, though it squeezed and twisted itself to fill Mira's mouth completely, as if seeking comfort past her lips. Grinning the demon began fucking Mira again, pounding her relentlessly. A tentacle with a smaller tip came up and slid along Mira's belly until it came to the folds of her pussy. Despite the large cock that kept invading that territory, the tip burrowed until it found Mira's clit and with small tendrils teased and stroked at the sensitive nub. "I think my pet likes you, bitch. Now isn't that love? It cares more for you than your deity does. At least it attempts to give you pleasure during pain. Much more than can be said about your god."

Loud whimpers and moans were starting to come from her. Each thrust into her sent her bouncing bouncing a bit on his dick. Her breasts were also bouncing wild as he was now thrusting his entire length into her. The bulge in her belly was a bit bigger now as he reached deeper inside her. He had reasons to be grinning, as she was starting to show signs of breaking. It didn't matter how long the tentacle was in her mouth at this point, she couldn't get used to that taste. She saw that he grabbed the tentacle and as soon as he did, it started to thrash about in her mouth, shoving itself deeper into her throat. She squirmed uncomfortably as it forced itself even deeper. She felt herself gag a few times as well. "Why does it want to be my mate?" she thought.

She was glad when he let go of it, but it didn't mean she wouldn't be off the hook. The tentacle had suddenly expanded in her mouth, stretching past the point where she could normally open her mouth. Another little tear came from her as he began to pound her pussy again, sending wave after wave of pleasure throughout her body. She felt the tentacle start to slide down her body, also finding itself between her legs as it started to tease her clit, which was already hard. Her back arched a bit as it teased her clit, making another loud moan come from her. "Is it really love? It feels so good." she thought.

The demon smiled as he listened to the priestess' moans and whimpers. Demons could sense when humans were succumbing to pleasure whether sexual or not. And he could sense it coming off of Mira in waves. He leaned forward and licked along her neck as he continued to pound into her before finally allowing himself to cum inside of her, his seed spraying right against the walls of her womb. Leaning forward he nearly sunk his teeth into Mira's skin but managed to stop short of it. The demon stayed still, allowing his cock to twitch and expel the last of his seed before he pulled out. However as soon as he did a tentacle replaced him, shoving a foot of it inside of Mira. Instead of fucking her however it stayed in and merely squirmed around inside her passage.

The demon stepped back, taking his cock and wiping himself clean on Mira's exposed thigh. Grinning down at her he watched Mira with a mouthful, her cheeks puffed out from the sheer volume of the tentacle past her lips. Placing his hand against her belly he avoided the tentacles swarming around her breasts as well as the ones teasing her clit and burrowing inside her pussy. "How does it feel, Mira?" Her name rolled off his tongue slowly. "Isn't this much better than your god's love?"

A little shiver came over her as he went in to lick at her neck again. she couldn't believe that the enemy of her guardian was being so intimate with her, in an attempt to lose her faith. Each thrust into her had made her cry out in pain and pleasure, their lewd sounds echoing loudly around them. As she felt him release his load inside her, she was also brought to her climax, their fluids mixing together inside her. She could see that her belly had bulged a bit after all the seed he released inside her. It was horrible. She had just been raped by this demon, and it had felt good. As he pulled out, some of his seed had spilled out from her, but her pussy was filled again with a tentacle. Its squirming made her whine in protest.

She felt him clean himself off on her thigh, coating her thigh with the remainder of his seed. She shivered a bit as he placed his hand on her belly. She was being stuffed full of tentacles, all teasing her in different ways. She squirmed at all the attention she was getting, trying not to look at the demon before her. She shook her head slightly, not wanting him to break her. She couldn't allow herself to fall to him.

The demon grinned as she looked away. The hand on his belly pressed down with his finger tips slightly. A small glowing red mark appeared on her navel and it was a moment before the glow went away. "My own personal demonic symbol. Now as long as you're here there's no way your god can find you." He went back to his seat and sat down, his dick still slightly slick with fluid. He waited a moment before snapping his fingers. The creature lowered Mira onto the ground and and pulled back from her, though its tentacles were still outstretched, ready to grab her at a moment's notice.

The demon stared at the naked Mira in front of him and sighed in disappoint as he watched the cum spill out of her pussy. "It would seem you still hold onto your god. As long as you do you will be unable to give birth to my, or any other demons' spawn. And until you are able you are almost useless to me. But I suppose that is for the best. As you are now you wouldn't even survive a birthing. You will have to be trained. Follow my pet to your training chambers. And I would advise you not to do anything foolish." The tentacled creature began moving along the ground and out of the chamber.

Mira's body was still trembling a little from the aftermath of their sex. She couldn't believe this was happening to her directly after the ceremony. It was supposed to be the happiest day of her life, ruined by him. She wondered what exactly was happening back home. they probably would have noticed that she disappeared already. She watched as he pressed his finger against her belly, with the symbol suddenly appearing. "No way..." she thought. The more that this went on, the more it seemed hopeless for her to do anything about it. She felt herself being lowered onto the ground, and she was sitting in a little puddle of his cum.

She did indeed still have hope that here divine guardian would help her, though the thoughts were a bit weaker now. "W-what makes you think I'll have any of your children?!" she cried, looking back up at him. She watched as the tentacle creature started to move away from her, leading out of her little chamber. she clearly did not like the idea of having to go through 'training', but she didn't know what else he might do to her. She slowly moved to her feet, a little shaky though. She didn't even turn to look back at him as she walked, heading out as well, still spilling his cum from her pussy.

As they exited into the hallway the tentacle demon extended an appendage to gently wrap around Mira's ankle to make sure she couldn't run off. They made a few turns, the progress surprisingly fast considering the demon didn't actually have legs and moved more like a slug. They arrived in a large, very well lit room, a huge bonfire in the middle of the stone chamber and torches on all the walls. In one corner was a small stone basin filled with what looked to be hot water. All around the room, hanging from the walls and placed on racks were various instruments, undoubtedly for the training.

As the demon came to a stop it unwrapped the tentacle and went to stand by the entrance, spreading its tentacle to block the way out. From behind the bonfire a demon stood up and turned to face Mira. It was much smaller than the one that had abducted Mira. He was closer to normal human size, though still a rather tall one around six feet. He as muscular as Mira's abductor though he still looked as if he could easily hold Mira above him. He had a young looking face and instead of horns he was completely bald. Unlike his Lord he was green skinned and he was actually dressed if one considered a loincloth being dressed.

"So you're his newest one," the demon said, more as a matter of fact than a question. He stepped forward until he was only a feet away from Mira, towering over her and almost eclipsing the light. His hands reached down to tilt her face up at him and to probe and grope at her body, intently assessing her breasts, ass, hips, stomach, and even probed into her pussy and anus with a finger, not letting Mira argue and quickly swatting her hands away and holding her still. "Not bad. At least a dozen offspring if done correctly," he said as he stared at her stomach, as if able to see past her skin and at her womb. Grabbing her body the arm he led her to the basin of water and almost threw her in. "Wash yourself," he said as he sat, staring at her. The water almost pulsed and glowed as Mira made contact and seemed to grow warmer the longer she stayed in though never reaching a painful level.

Mira slowly followed after the tentacle demon into the large hallway. She looked around as she walked, seeing that everything around her was almost like an ancient castle, with a lot of cracks and fire all around her. She couldn't believe that she had gotten in this situation in the first place. She had always thought that demons like him could even set foot on holy ground. However, it only seemed to weaken him a little, but that didn't matter against her. she seemed to snap out of her little daydreaming as she noticed the creature was very far ahead of her. while she wasn't looking to try and catch up, she was surprised at just how fast it was. The walk had led her into a small room, that was very well-lit with the torches all around. She couldn't get over just how warm it was in there though. She looked all around the room, noticing the many instruments all over the wall. It was then that she remembered that she was here for 'training'.

Her gaze was then directed towards the demon who stood before her, who looked very much different from her abductor. He still towered over her despite seeming more human-like. He probably could have passed if it weren't for his green skin. "Newest one...?" she thought to herself. She had been thinking a bout it for a long time, but now she knew that he had been capturing other innocent women. She stood her ground as he approached, though it was most likely out of fear of what he'd do if she ran. She whined a bit as he started to 'inspect' her body, and she would try and move away, only to have him hold her tighter to examine her. She noticed that he was looking towards her belly, and she looked as well, once again seeing the symbol the demon had put on her. She had been claimed by him so easily. She gasped as she was pushed into the water, feeling it become warmer as she stayed. She really was in no position to argue, and she started to do so. She almost wished she could just wash off the symbol around her belly.

Back
Top Bottom