Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teachers New Pet (TeacherSerena & I)

DarkRiffs

Star
He gave a wide yawn as he strode for his next class, his messenger bag full of books in hand as he shuffled along.He was your average geek except for the fact he wasn't half bad looking.His hair was thick and long, almost to his shoulders and always messy.For a high-school lad of seventeen he had developed well, he could easily look like a twenty some on college dropout the way he was at that point.His face had a bit of stubble on it, his shirt a little too short and showing off a bit of his ponch.He was rather built for 5'8, broad at the shoulders and thick of leg, in fact he'd been offered a spot as the football teams linebacker but had declined.He was toned all except the slight beer gut he'd developed over summer break, though surprisingly he still made the girls swoon, it was a strange, paradoxical charm.

Dale was his name, and he'd always kept his nose clean and head down, he hung out with his group of friends, did his homework and otherwise avoided trouble, but little did he know sitting well prepared in the office we're his grades, his very poor and failing grades.Usually he burned his reportcard before he got home, but there was only so much one could do, teachers were notorious for phoning parents, and he could only hope none did."Good of you to grace us with your presence Mister Panzera" the teacher stated."If you're through being late, take a seat" he stated sourly, causing the chestnut haired boy to shuffle to a desk.

Serena sat at her desk, crossing her legs over them. "So, you know about our policies regarding grades and such here, correct? Well, looking at the past several years, your grades are...pitiful." She slid a folder across her desk, the papers sliding out nicely, showing a myriad of red marks. "You've taken a few of my classes; they're easy enough. How can you fail so much? I plan to call your parents today. Anything you have to say for yourself?" She leaned forward, setting her chin on her crossed fingers. She wore a tight dress, hugging her curves nicely. Her heels clicked on the floor as she waited for an explanation. She brushed a small amount of her mid-length brown hair from her eyes.

His head thunked onto her desk as he groaned."Oh jeez" he mumbled."I...Just" he stated, trying to find the words."Please don't call my parents?" he asked, gazing at her."My father doesn't take bad news well and...I think my mother would disown me" he groaned."I don't know why I'm doing so bad!...It's like whenever I look at the paper It just all goes fuzzy and melts" he stated, turning his eyes away from the horrid grade papers.

Back
Top Bottom