Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adventures of Cuntboy! (FuxCb)

bisexual pineapple

Queerly Tropical
Thanks for checking out my thread. I'm interested in trying out something I've never done before: playing a cuntboy! I'm aware that there are several definitions of what "cuntboy" entails, but in this thread, I'm specifically referring to males with vaginas, but no breasts or penis: basically the physical inverse of a futa. I have a plot idea, but I'm also very much game for other plots, so if my idea doesn't spark your interest, we can discuss something else just as easily. Before we get into the plot, though, I have a couple of guidelines I'd love you to keep in mind.

- I will not play with characters younger than 21. If possible, I like to keep my characters 25 or older, with any age gaps between our characters not exceeding 5 years.

- Short posts are preferred over long ones. One or two paragraphs average is good, though I've worked with more and with less.

- If we're going a fantasy / sci-fi route, all I ask is that your character not transform or alter my character's physical appearance without us having discussed it beforehand.

- Respect my hard limits, and I'll respect yours.

- I'm only looking for non-fandom roleplays at this time.

- I'm not currently looking for high-fantasy / D&D-style roleplays. I prefer modern or urban fantasy or sci-fi whenever possible.

Check out my F-list for kinks and limits. If there's one you have that isn't on that list, please don't be afraid to ask about it. The worst I can say is "no thank you".

The plot I have in mind is as follows:

Our characters are a relatively new superhero duo in their city, taking the place of a previous duo who either retired or were killed. Although they're still quite inexperienced, they're powerful - even more so when they're together. The secret to their power is the fact that their genitalia are switched: MC is a male superhero with a pussy, YC is a female superhero with a cock. When they have sex with one another, they each receive a power boost of one hour per orgasm. The supervillain that took out their predecessors discovers this somehow, and hatches a plan to either prevent them from taking advantage of this power boost, or harness that power for themselves.​

Back
Top Bottom