Seeking creative, kinky, and depraved Fxf fun? Sissy bois and Futas welcome too!

SweetandSour

Here for the Money
Hello there folks! Bored for every day, unsipired, run of the mill smut stories that are always the same? It's easy to fall into a rut, and to forget to just have fun, do the unexpected, and that no matter how dark or edgy the scene is, a sense of humor always has a place in an rp. Characters need banter, conflict, traits and flaws. I'm not saying plot over smut, I rather enjoy smut centric, just don't be afraid to add details or switch things up. I don't like mary sues or cardboard cut outs, and like fleshing out characters. You can still have a smut driven story and have a personality.

Moving on. I'm a 20-ish something, who lives somewhere and does something at someplace, so no personnel details, but do enjoy OOC talk, banter, flirting, etc, and am not against making friends. Just don't ask personnel shit, but we can talk bout books, video games, hentai, etc, etc. Be friendly, don't be creepy. My writing is 1 to 3 paragraphs, longer posts feel to slow up the story, but by all means if the muse takes you, the only thing I'd feel bad about is not being able to match it in reply. My grammer is meh, I think it's okay, and don't expect perfection in return.

To the juicy parts... As stated I'm mainly looking for lesbian fun, but futas and sissy bois are favorites too, and are basically female anyway. You're actual gender does not matter though, and won't judge. So, for roleplays I'm hoping for a sort of depraved romanticism. All the goodness of kinky, over the top depravity, but with a lighthearted spin. Not every super fucked up rp needs to be depressing and super serious. Where the characters are definitely all perverts and freaks, but not ashamed of it and enjoy the ride on all sides.

Kinks- NSFW pictures, so beware!
Bondage- Light to heavy, more creative, the better.
Dirty talk/teasing- Also banter and witty remarks.
Curvy/thick
Sexy clothing
Rough sex
Mistress and slave-
Happy characters- I know, weird, but as stated before, most depraved rps i get to have are just so soul crushing.

Back
Top Bottom