Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Anime/VG's/MxF/FXFuta/Discord Only

indomitableknight

Super-Earth
Okay so thank you for opening my thread let me be clear here.

General Rules

1. Be civil

2. Do not message me some RP pairing, I haven't listed here.

3. Now I will name the main kinks I don't like. Scat, gore, BDSM, rape, abusive like rough sex, Bathroom play, I don't like forced situations either like using some object, using some power, a drug to get the girl going I find lame. If you're unsure about something else ask me.

4. I have decided to allow Futa's, however, has to be a female character with the penis, do not ask me to do pure lesbian this has far as I will go. I also don't mind playing the futa or being the futa if this helps at all?.

5. I am not into short term, "quick and easy" RP's I like long-term RP's don't add me if you want a quickie.

6. I will forget to reply half the time if I do not RP on my discord, so to avoid this if you want to RP with me you will need to add my discord which I will give out once we both agree to the plot in DM's.

Girls I play

Any story with the ones above this we can discuss and see what we agree on. Feel free to message me or ask me about a plot with any of these characters you have in mind.

Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail)
Irene Belserion (Fairy Tail)
Ultear Milkovich (Fairy Tail)
Esdeath (akame Ga kill)
Kagari Ayaka (Witchcraft works)
Inner Moka Akashiya (R+V)
Caitlyn (LoL)
Fiora Laurent (LoL)
Tifa Lockhart (FF)
Claire Farron (FF, my version will be very busty compared to her normal self)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider, this will not be the reboot Lara)
Jill Valentine (RE, I''ll only play RE3 game Jill)
Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the dead)
Lunamaria Hawke (GSD)
Chifuyu Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
Isuzu Sento (Amagi Brilliant Park)
Camilla Nohr (Fire Emblem Fates)
Tsukiumi (Sekirei)
Artoria Pendragon (Lancer/FGO)
Iowa (Kancolle)
Jeanne d'Arc (Alter/FGO)
Rias Gremory (DxD)

Pairing I want to try

Laxus Dreyar x Erza Scarlet (I'd play Laxus)

Plots I feel like atm

Note: Anything listed below would have a very basic description, we would talk about any details in discord.

1. I will play a futa who wants to use Caitlyn (LoL) to build a criminal empire within Pittover, So to do this she needs to tame Caitlyn sexually.

2. I will play some average joe type male character you will play KDA Ahri, the world was taken by storm as the queen herself choose an average male has her partner, how will this man fair in the spotlight?. Will others be out to get him, people who believe her better off with themselves? will her own bandmates try and sabotage the relationship? who knows. Skies the limit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom