Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Gimme NTR (Incest)

Hey there!

This is a rather short and smutty craving that I have, so I'm going to keep it nice and concise!

I'm looking for a roleplay in which my character, the daughter, starts cheating on her significant other with her own father. There would be a lot of sneaking around and stealthy sex involved, hit me up if that's as much as your jam as it is mine!

Faceclaims for the daughter, let me know if you would prefer any of them:

Rule-like stuff:
1) PMs only, no threads or Discord or the like
2) All characters involved will be 18 or older, no exceptions
3) OOC is welcome, but no flirting please, it's really creepy
4) Quality>quantity. One liners are a turn off and so are novellas. 2-3 paras depending on what is going on is good for me!
5) No pestering for replies, I'll get them out as soon as I can, promise!
6) Looking for partners who play affectionate and caring partners, cold misogynists don't do anything for me.

Kinks I'm comfortable with:
Ageplay
Anal (receiving)
Bulging
Cheating/Cuckolding
Cock worship
Consensual
Cosplay
Cum inflation
Degradation
Facial
Height difference
Incest
Kemonomimi
Large cocks ( but no macro)
Multiple partners
Oral (giving and receiving)
Pregnancy (or risk of)
Public nudity
Public scenes
Recording
Romance
Skimpy clothing
Teasing
Toys

Hard NOPE list:
Bathroom stuff
Heavy BDSM themes (bondage, wax, torture and the like, lighter stuff like hair pulling, slapping and handcuffs are okay! If unsure, just ask!)
Gore
Vore
Diapers
Pubic hair
Strong body odor
Lactation

Last edited:
OP
The Devil's Dazzling Daughter
RE: How About Some Huniepop Girls Fun? (FxF, FxFuta, FutaxFuta)

Looking for some Huniepop fun!

My previous craving for archival purposes
Hello and welcome!

This is a thread dedicated to my current craving so I'm going to keep things short and sweet.

Here are a couple of useful tidbits to know about me:
- My personal comfort zone is 1-2 healthy paragraphs per response, but I don't turn down one-liners (3rd person past tense only please!)
- I roleplay exclusively in the PM system, so no threads or Discord
- Posting frequency ranges from multiple times a day to once every 72 hours
- For character appearance, I use anime pictures for references, but you are free to use real photos for your own
- All characters will be 18 or older, absolutely no exceptions
- Your real life sex and gender is irrelevant to me
- I don't mind friendly OOC chatter, but calling me pet names like hun, luv and darling plus flirting is a huge no

Hypnotizing your daughter

He always dreamed of her, but held back, knowing it was wrong. Learning that his wife was cheating on him however, pushed him over the edge and now he uses a new smartphone app that will turn his adorable princess into the perfect slut worshipping his cock 24/7 without caring about anything else in the world.

Favorite kinks:
Ageplay
Anal (receiving)
Bulging
Cheating/Cuckolding
Cock worship
Consensual
Cosplay
Cum inflation
Degradation
Facial
Height difference
Incest
Kemonomimi
Multiple partners
Pet play
Public nudity
Public scenes
Recording
Romance
Skimpy clothing
Teasing
Toys

Limits:
Bathroom stuff
BDSM themes
Gore
Vore
Diapers
Pubic hair
Strong body odor
Lactation

More archived stuff

Hello there!

I'll keep this short and sweet so that I don't waste your time if we aren't compatible!

I'm a 30+ writer who has been roleplaying for the better half of her life and while English is not my native language I've achieved the highest level of proficiency at it about 15 years or so and have been constantly improving since. My preferred medium is the private messaging system, Discord is too fast paced for me and threads make me feel too self conscious. I usually post 2-3 paragraphs depending what's going on, but I don't fuss over arbitrary numbers, just write the amount that you think is appropriate! I only engage in roleplays where all characters taking part in sexual activities are over 18, no exceptions! I have work, family and other hobbies, so I can't promise constant responses. However, if I'm going to take more than one or two days to get back to you, I'll let you know! I can either find anime pictures or use descriptions for my character's appearance. I can work with any ratio of smut to story, please let me know your preference!

Possible plots: (Always accepting new ones!)

My Best Friend's Secret

Your character has always struggled with her futanari nature, but now that she is in her last year of high school (or first year in college) she comes out to her best friend, taken back by how understanding (and curious!) she is.

The Private Tutor

MC is hired to give YC lessons in either a foreign language or an instrument, being older and far more mature than YC's peers, she immediately starts crushing on her and soon finds out that the infatuation is mutual.

My Girlfriend's Mom

YC's relationship with her girlfriend leaves a lot to be desired. Her mother however? YC is basically best friends with her! However, one day when she asks for advice, MC gives far more than yours has bargained for!

I'd Rather Sleep With The Maid Than My Wife

YC is MC's maid in a fantasy setting. MC is in an unfulfilling marriage and turns to YC for happiness, keeping it a secret from her cold wife.

My New Pet

YC is a stray kemonomimi in need of shelter and a loving owner. MC is all too happy to provide her with everything that she needs and more.

Favorite kinks: (Please note that nothing is mandatory)
Affection
Aftercare
Ageplay
Anal
Bulging
Cheating/Cuckolding
Cock worship
Consensual
Cosplay
Cum inflation
Degradation
Facial
Height difference
Incest
Kemonomimi
Multiple partners
Pet play
Public nudity
Public scenes
Recording
Romance
Skimpy clothing
Teasing
Toys

Limits:
Bathroom stuff (with the exception of peeing in public, but nothing more!)
BDSM themes
Gore
Vore
Diapers
Pubic hair
Strong body odor
Lactation

Last edited:
Top Bottom