Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Steven Universe Roleplay: Jasper and Pearl!!!

LoudEcho

Meteorite
I’m not the kind of person that roleplays within established canon but this idea burrowed so deeply into my head that it’s been hopping around for weeks with no sign of leaving. So, even though I’ve got assignments, homework, and classes to attend I’ve decided to stupidly post this despite there being a very good chance I’ll get hopelessly addicted to it. I… I may have a bit of a problem.

The RP would take place during Jasper and Pearl’s senior year of high school with me taking control of Jasper in first person. The two would be unspoken rivals who share animosity for one another although they don’t really go out of their way to terrorize each other. The two simply have different social circles and come from drastically different upbringings. Therefore, they clash on a lot of occasions.

Jasper comes from a family with a long lineage of wealthy, successful, and slightly odd characters. Her parents have instilled her core beliefs upon her and as such she believes that she’s better than everyone purely due to her ancestry. Her parents care little for what she does or how she behaves because they know that she’s destined for success regardless. In fact, it doesn’t matter that she’s an average B student or that she has a tendency to get into trouble because the girl’s a boxing prodigy. She’s talented at pretty much any one-on-one combat sport and is on her way to smashing the record for most wins in high school amateur wrestling for women. She’s expected to get plenty of offers for college scholarships purely for her wrestling skill.

Her style is basically what you’d imagine. A mess of untameable blonde hair that matches her personality. Likewise, she usually wears jeans, tank tops, crop tops, shirts, and leather jackets. Not extremely butch but definitely more masculine than feminine. She secretly harbours a love for feminine clothing but doesn’t indulge in her desires out of fear for being mocked due to her size. She’s over 6 feet tall and built like a tank. Not the kind of girl that would normally wear dresses. Her skin is dark except for her vitiligo which has caused white stripes across her body. She’s not too embarrassed by it although she does get extremely defensive when it’s brought up. Her family is proud of their black heritage and how they were able to escape slavery well before the Civil Rights movement. She believes her that her partially white skin betrays that.

Pearl, on the other hand, comes from a lower class of family. She works a part time job yet still manages to get A grades because of her extremely good work ethic. Her money goes directly to her parents because she knows that they often live paycheck to paycheck. She lives with her adoptive sister Amethyst and the two often babysit as another job. Pearl has her own confidence in that she stands up to others as a defence mechanism but suffers from anxiety about her future. While she has no trouble standing up to the likes of Jasper part of it is a front. She often wrangles with self-doubt. In the few relationships she’s had with women she naturally takes the more dominant role simply because she’s used to being that in her day-to-day.

I want the two girls to start out as rivals but the two are slowly pulled together through a budding romance; the details of which I’m not quite sure. It would definitely be a secret romance as Jasper wouldn’t want her parents to find out about their love. Pearl wouldn’t care as much. If anything, she’d taunt and make fun of the other girl for having such feelings. I could imagine Pearl getting a part-time job at Jasper’s gym or having them work together on an assignment. I do have a scene in mind of them getting paired up in gym and Pearl surprising Jasper with her finesse.

Oh, and one of them might have a dick I dunno. I don’t really picture Jasper with a cock but eh.

I know I've quite extensively written out the personality of both characters which might not appeal to everyone. I want to stress that I'm flexible on every single detail of this (except for me playing as Jasper and the RP taking place in first person).

Back
Top Bottom