[f x f ] Let's Have Some Finger-licking Fun [f x futa] Edited 11/09

UndergroundBee

Planetoid
Good morrow fine folks!

I've got a m x f request thread but I'm creating a new one looking for something a little different. Namely a bit of the ole' sapphic love. I'd love to get some f x f role plays going. Or, if you're interested in a bit of a fantasy setting, a f x futa role play (you'd play the futa).

This will be over PM or thread. Any questions, just message me. Any ideas? Just message me.

A little more information.

Not Going to Do:
  • Bestiality (Humanoids are okay, no animal dicks)
  • Pregnancy of any form (for futa)
  • Vore
  • Non-con (mild non-con turning into consensual is a maybe)

Wants:
  • Public Sex/Sex Next to Unaware People
  • Strap-Ons
  • Uniforms/Clothed Sex
  • Squirting/Squirting in Public
  • Scissoring
  • Tentacles/Magical Objects/Multiple Cocks/Etc.

Below are some of the plots/ideas I have. I prefer longer term and while I love smut, I also love role plays with a lot of teasing and build up between the two main characters. None of the plots are set in stone and if you have a different one or want to tweak it, please let me know. I'm really looking for anything right now.

Characters with a star are the ones I'd be willing to play. No star, it's up in the air. Carvings are the things I'm most craving. Everything else is sorted by what kind of genre it falls under. Really craving futa role plays currently.

Cravings
Alice* x Wonderland
A trippy experience. Mushrooms that serve as dildos. One makes you grow larger, one makes you grow smaller. One makes you grow a dick. There's a girl with cat ears. There's a queen with a monster strap-on. I have a lot of ideas for this plot. Most importantly, I'd be willing to incorporate futa x futa in it, if only as a temporary thing.

Mermaid/Siren x Pirate/Sailor
Washed ashore in a pretty little cove, a pirate lady finds herself with a creature of the sea to keep her company.

Gypsy* x Noblewoman (futa?)
A noblewoman attends a performance put on by a band of gypsies. While there one of the young women captures her eye and she has one of her servants fetch the young woman for her.

Hazing: Sorority Sister(s) x Pledge*
A girl decides to pledge a sorority. Mostly because she finds the head of it attractive. Imagine her surprise when she arrives for her hazing and finds that things are a little more wild than she first expected. Toys, scissoring, licking, games. All sorts of fun things.

Bounty Hunter (futa?) x Magical Creature*
There's a bounty out for a particular creature that the king desires. One of his best bounty hunters goes after her.

Princess* x Guard (Futa preferred)
These are dangerous times in the kingdom. There's war and spies are everywhere. Considering this, the king decides to hire a new guard for his daughter, the only princess and the rightful heir to the kingdom. But the guard is there on her own mission, intending to harm the princess. Things don't quite go as planned though, for either of them.

1950's All Girls University: Professor x Student*
A girl arrives, fresh-faced and eager for her first year at university. She's ambitious and is more than a little bit disappointed when she finds a lot of her fellow students are only there for their MRS degree. However, one professor, relatively young and new to teaching, decides to help her out.

Real Life/Modern/Historical
Camping
It gets cold out in the woods in the middle of the night. But there are ways to warm up. A few couples decide to go on a camping trip for the long weekend. While there the men find themselves getting caught up in competition and ignoring their girlfriends. While they're out fishing and measuring their dicks, their girlfriends decide to keep each other company.

Resort Worker x Resort Guest
At a resort for the wealthy elite, a young woman is tagging along with her parents. She finds the entire thing boring until she catches the eye of one of the workers. The two of them embark on a forbidden relationship.

Hitchhiker* x Driver
The driver's going a long way and the hitchhiker is more than willing to go all the way with them too.

Yoga Instructor x Student*
A girl gets talked into going to a yoga class with a friend of hers. While there, the teacher seems to take a person interest in her, helping her out a little more than needed. At first it seems almost accidental. A lingering touch, slight groping while helping with the position, but then one class it goes a bit farther.

Maid* x Employer/Employer's Daughter
A young woman is working as a maid. One day she's home alone, trying to get everything cleaned up when her mind starts to wander a bit. Unfortunately someone decides to come home early and she gets caught.

Ballerina* x Ballerina/Instructor
Two competitive ballerinas are trying to get the same role. They both end up staying late to practice one day but they don't get much work done.

Sauna
Two girls are vacation at an exclusive sauna/spa. They keep seeing each other around and eventually run into each other naked in the sauna and decide to see what happens.

Cheerleader Captain x New Cheerleader*
A girl (MC) who has no interest in cheerleading is forced to try out by her overbearing mother. She purposely tries to do bad but when the Captain of the team confronts about it in the locker room, they do more than talk.

Model* x Photographer/Photographers Assistant
A bondage/sexually charged photo shoot isn't going very well. The model is having a hard time getting the mood and the photographer is getting frustrated. Then the photographer has an idea. It's hard to mimic ecstasy, so why not go for the real thing.

Nun x Convert*
A young woman's family sends her away to become a nun when they find out about her unnatural desires. As if sending her away to a convent with only women will help.

Party Time
Two girls are at a party. The booze is flowing freely but the boys are far from interesting.

Gamer Girl* x Roommate
Two girls in college are roommates. They're not very close and all they know about each other is that one of the girls likes to stream games. Or so she says. One day the roommate comes home early and finds the gamer girl fucking herself while playing a game on webcam.

Girl* x Boyfriend's Sister
A girl's boyfriend is pretty unsatisfying in bed and she finds herself intrigue by his sister. One night, the boyfriend passes out in drunk while making out/otherwise leaves her unsatisfied, leaving the girl frustrated and desperate to get off. Luckily someone can help.

Fantasy
Priestess* x Goddess (Futa preferred)
A girl is picked to be a priestess for a religious sect. But her faith is questionable. She finds herself not believing too much in her calling and yearning to do anything else. But when her goddess decides to show herself, it's hard to deny the truth.

Pirate Lass x Pirate Lass
Rival pirates are going after the same treasure. They find each other on the same island, searching for it. When a disaster strikes, cutting them off from the rest of their crew, they have to put aside their differences to survive.

Vampire x Mortal*
A vampire finds herself intrigued by a mortal girl that she runs into. She starts stalking her, debating what she wants to do and yearning to get a taste. And then she finds out that the girl might not be entirely unaware of what she's doing.

Sorceress x Demon
A sorceress is playing with dark forces and accidentally calls upon a demon.

Witches
There's more than one use for wands. Could be in a setting like Harry Potter with two rival witches ending up having to work together for some reason. Could be a little darker. A spell gone right could have turned your character into a futa, etc.

Orc Woman x Princess/Priestess*
A woman is kidnapped by a band of orcs and presented to their chief as a potential ransom victim. But the young human woman is quite...eager to please the leader and the orc woman has a hard time wanting to get rid of her.

Magical Creature (Cat girl/elf/fairy/etc/)* x Bounty Hunter (futa preferred)
A bounty hunter gets a bounty for a magical creature. Considering her line of work she doesn't ask many questions but when she finds the girl, the girl agrees to go willingly and she's shocked. On the long way back to turn her over, things start to grow between them.

Nun (futa) x Ward*
A fantasy world where religion is just a little bit different. Nuns of this particular religion swear off men. But as a young woman finds when she's shipped off to the convent for classes, they don't really need men.

Photos/Face claims

RE: [f x f ] Let's Have Some Finger-licking Fun [f x futa] Edited 8/18

Edited the post again. Bumping up.

RE: [f x f ] Let's Have Some Finger-licking Fun [f x futa] Edited 8/18

Bumping up for some futa love.

RE: [f x f ] Let's Have Some Finger-licking Fun [f x futa] Edited 9/10

Going to bump this up. Craving some futa.

Back
Top Bottom