Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Hobby Horse (Seeking M)

Hey, hi, hello! My name is Mel and I’m happy to announce that I have enough free time to break out of my lurking streak and start writing again! Please read on and if you think we might mesh let me know, I always love a message ♡

How I Play
- You can expect 2-3 posts a week, maybe more depending on how free my weekend becomes. My average post length is 3-5 paragraphs, but I’ll generally work to match my partner and offer something to build off of with every post.
- I do not require dom/sub relationships in a role play but if we choose to play one, I am an unwavering sub. Anything from feisty or begging for attention, please tell me if you’d like a particular type of sub!
- I prefer to write over BM messages. If you have another preference please ask, I might be able to accommodate.

Craving
- Daddy/Daughter - Wincest! Er, incest. Of course if a direct blood relation isn’t your thing, a good second place is being able to simply cry out Daddy in the heat of the moment
- Something with tentacles?
- I'm a princess! Kidnap me?
- Low and Slow - Teasing, flirting, the chase. Why jump straight to the moment of pleasure? There’s so much to explore and enjoy from point A to B.

Please reach out if you have any questions, and check out my old threads to get a sense of my posting style! Also, I’ve learned signatures aren’t visible on mobile devices! So I’ll link my F-list here!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom