Help me support all our boys... (MF MMF Dog/F)

flagrans_femina

Planetoid
I am a young to mid twenties something woman living with her younger sister and supporting her through school as our parents are gone. I am doing all I can to give her a normal life, which leaves me with no real time to develop relationships or school because of the hours at work. She however has been successful at school and now has a good decent boyfriend.

I come to meet the boyfriend's dad who is a rich business owner suspicious of these poor people seducing his son for nothing but money. But one thing leads to another and we end up in a nsa friends with benefits fucking relationship. He stays the happy, I get some regular affection and intimacy and most of all, it means he supports keeping his son in a relationship with my fiscally poor younger sister.

After awhile he tells me about his younger brother who is an officer in a military special unit. He tells me that the brother is single and can't keep a relationship because he has some weird likes of his women. But my lover thinks I could handle the weirdness in order to give the brother some happy memories before shipping out again. Just give him a good time he tells me and he'll help encourage his boy to stay with my sister and embrace her to the family, even if I am kept a secret fuck toy on the outside.

So we set things up cause I want to be good to the dad so the relationship is good with the son and I like hot military dudes and think it would be hot to give this guy a good memory. And so we do some fucking and stuff. And he smiles when I ask if he has a good memory for his tour and he says yes. And I say it wasn't weird, why did the brother say you would be weird. And he says it's cause he wants his unit partner to also have good memories.

And I think ok...I can fuck another hot guy or them together.. But..he is in a k9 unit and his partner has four legs....

Back
Top Bottom