Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Partially Prodigious | Female Searching for Experienced Male Partners | New NSFW Gifs | NEW PLOTS

Prodigious Masterpiece

Pessimistic Perfectionist
At the Moment I am...
| ACCEPTING — CLOSED |
————————————

Hey there!
At the moment I'm looking for anything from my thread and new ideas as well!
I'm back from a year-long hiatus, so while my thread sounds harsh, be gentle with me!

Have trouble finding male face-claims? Check out my journal—link in signature.
Important:
Stuff that could be deal-breakers.
At the moment I only roleplay hetero pairings.
I am not interested in submissive males characters.
I only roleplay on here through Private Messages and threads.
I won't go offsite for chatting of any kind.
My characters are either sub or switch in bed.
I'm not my characters—don't talk dirty to me.
No first or second person. Only third.
I love to plan ahead/brainstorm with my partners!
Please be fluent in English with a decent command of the language.
I LOVE ooc chat in a sperate message from the roleplay.
I am looking for experienced partners!
I used to only roleplay with folks who were he/him behind the keyboard,
that's not the case anymore!

————————————

About Me:

I've been roleplaying around 13-14 years.
I'm capable of posting anywhere between 2 and 12 paragraphs.
I believe the size of a post depends on what's happening in the story and what you were given by your partner.
I can't say enough—I love plotting ahead and constantly brainstorming.
I love ooc! I want to be on the same page as my partner so we both have fun.
I have a fair amount of gifs and plots, but I love to hear new ideas, too!
If I can tell you haven't read my thread, it's going to go downhill really fast.
I prefer to be honest on all accounts, so if I feel we aren't a good match, I'll let you know.
When you message me: start a conversation.
Do not ask me: "Do you want to roleplay?" Obviously I do. I won't know if we're a good match if you tell me nothing.
Do tell me about yourself, what you're interested in, what you like.
Do not message me: "Is Plot #x open?" "What do you want?" If it's on my thread and it's not crossed out—open.
Do message me with information I can use to brainstorm with you.
Do not argue with me when I tell you I'm not interested or that we aren't a good match.
Do check out my journal for my online schedule and my policy on pestering!
I hate that I have to add this here:
I've said it already: I am looking for experienced partners.
Do not lie to me. You will expose yourself sooner or later.
If your preference is sub, if you are not experienced in roleplaying, if you have no experience in non-con—goodbye and good luck elsewhere.
I understand wanting to try new things, but too many liars have spoiled this for me.
If you lie to me and it becomes clear, you will be dropped and blocked without warning.

————————————
Kinks & Roleplaying Styles:
Here is my f-list.

To Reiterate—
No:
-Racism and/or race as a kink.
-Celeb & anime pictures.
-Age gaps of more than seven years.
-Incest.
-Classic master/slave or pet.
-Classic dom/sub.
-Student/Teacher.
-Multiple penetration.
-Being younger than seventeen.
-Being the older female.
-Bimboification.
-Foot play.
-Bestiality.
-Lactation.
Please note: while these were pointed out, there are others on my f-list.
Favs & Likes:
-Non-Con.
-Con.
-Forced-Pleasure.
-Coercion.
-Blackmail.
-Public.
-Nipple play.
-Virginity.
-Romance/Eventual Romance.
-Former friends turned enemies into lovers.♡
-Vaginal sex.
-Third person.
-Video/photographs.
-Public/ public risk.♡
-Rough.
Please note: while these were pointed out, there are others on my f-list.
————————————
Let's Talk About Non-Con:
If you don't like some form of non-con, coercion, or dub-con, I don't know if we'll match well.
For Con—bring your plot to the table, don't change my non-con plots unless I offer up a con alternative myself.
Rape is not a kink. Non-Con is a kink, a fantasy. There's a big difference!
My characters will always feel pleasure, usually to their chagrin or embarrassment.
With Non-Con, there are so many intricate levels depending on your own kinks!
I have no interest in screaming, crying Non-Con.
Discussing the level of Non-Con and how we want to approach it is such an important part of the process!

————————————

Gifs:
NSFW. For inspiration or a great addition to any already-formed plot!
*some gifs have scenarios attached to them on their sites, these
are NOT my scenarios.

Non-Con:
06 ♡♡
07 ♡♡
New! 12 ♡♡
New! 16 ♡♡
New! 17 ♡♡
20 ♡♡
21 ♡♡
New! 23
New! 24 ♡♡
New! 25 ♡♡
New! 26 ♡♡
New! 27 ♡♡
Con:
New! 07 ♡♡
New! 08 ♡♡

————————————
Ideas & Plots:
Non-Con plots are marked NC, Con plots as C, Dub-Con as DC—plots that can mix will have a mix!
**If you want to use a plot of mine on your thread, please ask me first!
***You'll notice I like to add places in my plots where potential partners can add their own flair/ideas. Otherwise, I do not like my plots rewritten and then handed to me like it's my plot. I'm more than willing to hear your own ideas if you present it to me as such.

1.[NC] Naïve, virginal type gets taken against her will.
She gets good grades and is an all-around good girl. As such, she's not that popular and is easily overlooked when she's not getting picked on. Your character would be the Head Jock (sport of your choice, so I'll use this generic term). He runs the school and his crew. He takes notice, with amusement, that she's easily bashful—blushing whenever he/his friends make fun of or harass her. So, your character asks her for homework help and they arrange to meet in an empty science classroom after school. Little does she know what's in store for her when she gets there.
Options—Little does she know his friends are there waiting as well. Your character is the one in charge, the others are just flunkies. They're there to hold her, strip her, laugh at her, leer at her, photograph and record her, hold her down, spread her out across the desk, whatever you want, etc. If you want there could even be some groping, etc, but always with permission given by your character in roleplay. So clearly, I definitely want humiliation to be an aspect of this, as well as forced pleasure. This is the kind of scene that could go on and on and be really hot. After giving her orgasm after orgasm, embarrassing her again and again, pleasure denial could start. Of course your character intimidates mine into begging and saying whatever you want, but then with pleasure denial she gives in and begs out of desperation for release, etc. Just some examples!
There are several ways we could swing this plot. I know even controlling NPCs is effort, so there doesn't have to be any other guys! If it's just your character, we could even spin it as more of a coercion/intimidation factor. Perhaps the impressionable nerd has a bit of a crush on him? We could even see eventual con through manipulation!
We could also turn this into a college setting and add in a fraternity, etc, to the mix. The meeting place doesn't have to be an empty classroom, it could be elsewhere. It's up to us!

2. [NC or C]Queen Bee Heiress pisses off the Family Gardener.
A classic, spoiled, self-centered rich bitch. Her parents give her everything she wants, and they are rarely present. She's eighteen and she's just graduated high school, but doesn't have any plans to go to college. She has never gotten along with the family gardener—they are always verbally sparing and insulting one another. Now that school is done with, she's at the house way more often. Her mother is more polite than she is, which is one of the only reasons he doesn't quit—that, and he needs the money. The mother is still a snob, however, and both the front and backyard are outrageously decked out with flowers, trees, and other various fauna/shrubbery. Not only that, but the house has a ridiculously unnecessary glass house inside it—a flowery oasis, even with a pond. As such, he's there often, including inside the house. On this particular day, he's in a terrible mood. Something awful has happened in his personal life, and as such he has very little temperament. Queen Bee comes along, assuming they're going to insult each other as usual. However, the back and forth goes too far for him, and he snaps, finally deciding to teach her a lesson. The bad news for her is that it's a Sunday, her parents aren't home, and neither is any of the cleaning staff.
Option—As Con, Everything about their relationship is similar. The argument still takes place, etc, etc. Instead, it culminates to both characters just lunging at each other in an intense, sexually charged way. They have hot hate sex--and then have to deal with coming to terms with that after. This could be really fun!

3. I am very experienced in playing rich, uppity, Queen Bee characters.
They can be shallow and vapid, or intelligent and driven. Almost always feisty. I'm usually always down for playing this kind of character in some variation!

4. [C or DB or NC] Rich, Lonely Housewife and Husbands Rival/Bestfriend.
The young Female Housewife is married to an incredibly successful man who inherited his father's businesses and takes the role very seriously. It didn't take long after college/their marriage for her to realize this career is what's most important to him, often leaving her home alone for long days, sometimes even weeks when he has business trips. This has left her dejected, lonely, and lacking in any sort of confidence, only pining after her husband even when they're in the same room. Your character is His Bestfriend/Rival in business, who has known them both since their freshman year at college. He has always coveted Female Housewife, believing her to be incredibly smart, incredibly beautiful, and very talented. He has witnessed the neglect she's received over the years and is definitely not blind to it or the way it affects her. One night at a small dinner party for business associates, Your character can't take anymore. When he notices she excuses herself for the night, he bides his time to excuse himself as well—making out like he's leaving when he really he's going to slip deeper into the house to find her.
Options— As Non-Con I think it would be very obvious. When he approaches her she denies him and he doesn't take no for an answer. This could have any levels. Simple NC, or some coercion, etc. Would love to discuss!
—As Con, I've never done this scenario. I imagine it would be a bit romantic, a bit tragic. I'd love to see it be intense and erotic, though. If interested, I'm game!
—As Dub-Con, I see a middle ground between the two above scenario. Perhaps there's kissing and touches, but she attempts to chicken out or deny him, and decides to show her what her body needs and can't deny.

5. [NC w/ potential DC] Office Setting where assistants are sex objects and it's flaunted.
Male Character is the CEO's son, but this particular privilege is extended throughout the entire company: secretaries are female and you can do whatever you want to them. It's not uncommon to see topless women taking notes in board meetings, or a punished secretary walking naked through the hall. The stipulation is, if an assistant is a personal assistant, she's only to listen to her specific boss—no one else touchers her without his permission. My Female Character is hired on for Male Character but has no clue about any of this, as most women don't when they're hired. The only difference is most women submit without much complication, but Female Character tries to file a complaint when Male Character makes a pass at her. It's immediately reported to him and laughed off of course, though his father and some of the higher-ups tease him for it. It's his job to make sure Female Character understands her new position. Female Character is weighed down by college debt and believes she's hit the lottery with such a high-paying clerical job, she can't afford to quit.

I have some very specific cravings with this plot.
-Designated days where she isn't allowed to wear panties and subsequent panty inspections. This involves her lifting her skirt or dropping her pants and having to bend over for him to 'inspect'. I'd specifically like this to happen once or twice in the company of his peers or higher-ups. Perhaps a client is in Male Character's office for a meeting, and Male Character calls her in to demand the inspection—then pretending he isn't sure, and demands she bend over for the client and asks his 'professional opinion'. Female Character is already humiliated when the client then asks to 'further inspect' just to make sure...touching and fingering her.
-A punishment scene where Male Character forces Female Character to undress at a board meeting and fucks her in front of everyone.
-Humiliation is a big theme to explore within this plot—perhaps she has to blow him while he's at a lunch meeting with his peers?

6. [DC w/ potential for Con] The school's Queen Bee is blackmailed by the Bad Boy
She's the Queen Bee of the school but not in a vapid way—she heads the Prom Committee, Yearbook Committee, Student Government Association, etc, etc. She's student body president. She does SO much the school gave her a small renovated utility room as an office, even. Her long-standing boyfriend is the air-headed jock of the school. They're a classic teen power couple on the surface. But some things don't quite add up: She's far more driven despite her snobbish, vapid persona that everyone at the prep school puts on her. She doesn't even attend half the parties her boyfriend and friends like to go to, etc. The male counterpart is a classic "bad boy" stereotype with his own twists. There have been many twists over the years, but I like the idea of him also having money but his parents get that money through nefarious means. So he carries that dark label at school, but truthfully he rejects all that. As such his company kept at school is "unsavory" potentially including scholarship students, etc. So, on the surface Queenie represents everything he hates about the establishment and their social circles, and he seems to spit in the face of everything she works her ass off for. They don't get along, and frequently snark and snap at one another and drive each other crazy.

Then one day he's wandering down an empty hall of the school that's being renovated, and hears a very tell-tale sound coming from a supposedly empty classroom. Someone's doing the dirty—when he looks through the door's window it's none other than Queenie and her boyfriend. Accept, with her ass planted on top the desk with the jock pounding away, she looks bored as hell and is even scrolling on her phone. It's too sad and hilarious not to record. So what would he do with this blackmail? It's pretty obvious.
Options—I'm not against the idea of an argument getting heated when he simply makes fun of her for the video he has and things take place in an almost consensual way at first. The video is great blackmail, but if they accidentally hate-fuck each other? That's a whole different can of worms!
You can tweak this Bad Boy character to your interests. I laid out a potential idea, but he could be a scholarship student if you like I suppose. Basically I imagine the school and 90% of its students to be filthy rich heirs, though.

7. [DC to C] She thinks she's fucking her boyfriend—but it's her enemy.
It's spring break for these college students, and they're celebrating with a beachy getaway. Female Character by all accounts has the Perfect Boyfriend: he's popular, kind, attractive, athletic, smart....there are only two issues: one is that their sex life is less than desirable. What she can't figure out is if he simply has a low sex drive, or if he just doesn't like sex with her. As such, she's obsessed with trying to seduce him, planning a surprise for him in her hotel room. Her hotel room, that she shares with a few friends, is an adjoining room with his that he shares with a few of his friends. That's the other issue: his best friend, Your character, is the bane of her existence. For whatever reason, they have never gotten along, always butting heads with each other, leaving the Perfect Boyfriend to play mediator. Maybe he thinks she's vapid, boring, too shallow for his friend? She has no idea, but she definitely doesn't like him because she knows he looks down on her, picks on her, and tries to monopolize Perfect Boyfriend's time.

She's alone in her hotel room with the adjoining door open, trying to find the lingerie she packed for the vacation. Her plan is to get dolled-up and text Boyfriend. She normally wears contacts but removes them because she knows he likes her glasses, except she hasn't put them on yet. This is when Your character The Enemy innocents comes back to the room for something, like his wallet, and happens to find Female Character scantily dressed. He clears his throat, intent on just startling her and then embarrassing her. However, with her shit eyesight, she thinks its Perfect Boyfriend—the two besties always being mistaken for brothers because they look so similar. She approaches him, flirty and horny, kissing and touching him. The Enemy thinks this might be a good chance to really humiliate her, let her kiss him and then reveal himself. But things get carried away really quickly as she leads/pushes the envelope farther out until The Enemy is so caught up he ends up fucking her while she thinks it's her boyfriend. It's up to us when the reveal happens, but here's my idea— They finish a round of sex, but she wants more. They switch up positions, and after some more fooling around, they're fucking again and she remembers her glasses on the nightstand. Before Your character can stop she's putting them on, and his cover is blown while he's stuffed to the hilt inside of her. Then they have to deal with the aftermath of their newfound sexual tension. *mic drop*

8. [NC or DC w/ Potential C] Former Queen Bee turned maid for an old classmate.
This plot has a couple of versions, and endless possibilities. The main skeleton is this—They both went to a wealthy set of schools growing up, but Male Character was two or three years ahead of Female Character. They don't really know each other, but they know of each other. In the few years he's had since high school he's flourished in his family's company and has managed to make a sizeable fortune of his own. Whereas our Female Character is about a year out of high school, and she absolutely hates college. She sees it as a waste of time when several of her other heir/heiress friends don't have to complete school to begin ascending within their family businesses. Her dream has always been to work for her father and take over the family business, but for some reason her father seems dead-set on her "proving herself" in some way. It infuriates her, and she can't stand the thought of three more years. Her father takes this as a reason to deny her, telling her that she can't commit to hard work. Then, suddenly, he comes up with a new idea—if she can last six months as a live-in personal maid then she can prove herself. This seems like an easy steal for her because she took cooking classes in high school as an elective, and she's a tidy person by nature. Her father even has the job already secured for her. Unbeknownst to her, however, this little idea was planted in her father's brain by our Male Character, the sneaky devil. Her father seems to think his daughter so lazy and incapable that she can't even clean a sizeable house for half a year. But the Male Character has bigger plans....
Options—Variation 1 involves a more sinister NC lean to things. The Male Character is very calculated and possessive. What he wants, he gets. And what he wants is Female Character, and what he's got is uninterrupted access to her for six months if she wants to inherit her position in her father's company. They've both grown up in similar social circles, and he's always liked the look of her. But his interest grew in the last few years, yet he knew their paths had never meaningfully crossed. Depending on how good our character's chemistry is, this could quickly become DC with a very confused Female Character.
—Variation 2 is even more sinister. Male Character had a harder time in high school, and was considered a bit of a dweeb. He had his own share of bullies and it left a lasting mark on him. What few interactions the two had growing up was actually rather kind. Then, however, once she got to high school she was quickly absorbed with the popular crowd. I would probably play Female Character a bit more uppity and oblivious in this one. She never outright bullied him, but she was part of the crowd that did, perhaps even laughing at his expense on occasion. Essentially, these moments are important and hurtful for him, and for they were so inconsequential she might not even remember them. Thus his motivation is far more based in revenge. He's grown a lot in the last three years, gained a lot of experience that she hasn't. It's his opportunity to release his frustration, and she gets to be the target.
—Variation 3 is more flowery with leanings toward full-on Con I'd say. This is the version that's the least fleshed-out. The idea is he's always liked her. Maybe loved, but sometimes that kind of pining can be cringe when it starts at the beginning of a roleplay. He sees potential in her, but they've never had any meaningful interaction. It's his belief that her father has no intent of ever giving her her dream, but he doesn't know how to tell her this. He wants to try and build her up and show her how capable she is. But once he gets her under his roofs, there are a few other wants that he loses control over...

Details—In her room he's decked it out with secret cameras and microphones. Also, I know this screams of "maid outfit" trope but I don't have a kink for it. I'd prefer regular clothes, with potential for a certain uniform if there are guests as a compromise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom