Turn offs I may have forgotten to mention....

brenda brunette

Super-Earth
Tattoos.

Smoking. (Especially weed. Why is it when someone asks if I smoke weed and I tell them no they spend the next 30 posts trying to convince me of what I'm missing? I have smoked it, I know what I'm missing.)

Busy signature images. Hard to focus on what you've written as your signature does an impersonation of Vegas.

Weird fonts. Again, I am trying to read.

Face Claims. Okay, this isn't exactly a turn-off. But usually I picture the character looking different anyway, so there rarely is a need to send me a face claim.

Is my signature busy? :p

BTW, weed might be awesome for some people(like me) but just like alcohol it's not for everyone. I totally respect people who don't smoke, as long as they don't care that I like to occasionally.

I'm curious though, why don't you like tattoos? I don't have any but just wondering.

Princess Pittooey said:

BTW, weed might be awesome for some people(like me) but just like alcohol it's not for everyone. I totally respect people who don't smoke, as long as they don't care that I like to occasionally.

I'm curious though, why don't you like tattoos? I don't have any but just wondering.
Your signature is extremely busy.

Thanks for your respectful position. I do not mind if you indulge in weed at all, and as long as you don't try to make it a topic of conversation we can be friends.

I don't know why I don't like tats. Maybe because I never saw one I like? Maybe because I see it as marring a person's natural beauty? I should mention I am not fond of a faceful of piercings, either. Or a bodyful, for that matter.

brenda brunette said:
Princess Pittooey said:

Your signature is extremely busy.

Thanks for your respectful position. I do not mind if you indulge in weed at all, and as long as you don't try to make it a topic of conversation we can be friends.

I don't know why I don't like tats. Maybe because I never saw one I like? Maybe because I see it as marring a person's natural beauty? I should mention I am not fond of a faceful of piercings, either. Or a bodyful, for that matter.

I can see that. On one hand, I think it looks cool, but then I feel like the permanency of it kind of ruins the entire thing. Tattoos fade and get weird when the body changes, and then they don't look as cool.

Piercings can be tasteful, but too much can really ruin someone I think. I don't like gauges for this reason.

Sorry for my busy signature. xD

Back
Top Bottom