The House at The End of The Street

sorakitty

Moon
I'd always loved trick-or-treating and managed to get out and get some candy every year. Halloween was always my favourite time of the year and of course the older I got the more sexy my outfits became. It was fun to show off every once in a while and have some fun. Well this year was my last year to go around the neighbourhood since I was going university very soon and moving across the country. I thought I’d make this year a little more special and more... thrilling. Everyone had always said to never go to the house that was at the end of our long street, hidden by large trees and bushes. Rumours and urban legends surrounded it, even now my parents warned me about going near there.

I had to see it just once though, after all curiosity killed the cat. The irony being that I dressed up like a cat, nothing too sexy though. I was very surprised when an old man answered the door to the run down old house, he seemed perfectly friendly and even gave me some homemade candy.

That all seemed so hard to think about now as I wrap my lips around his old cock, crawling on all fours in his dirty old house. A collar around my neck as he turned me into his fuckpet…

Hello Everyone!

I’m thinking now that halloween is getting closer I’d like to try a fun little rp based around this situation. As always I’m open to discussing lots of ideas and changes. I like a long rp with some buildup, I wanna know how I end up like that. Is the candy drugged? Does it control my mind? Does he tie me up and break me into his pet? Also bonus points for any girl who’d like to play as a friend that gets captured with me.

My kinks include: Legs/Feet, stockings, socks etc, getting dirty/messy, much older men/women, all kinds of bdsm, pet play, non con, bad endings, body stockings, harnesses, mind control, stalking, corruption and many more.

Back
Top Bottom