League of Ladies! (Lol cravings!)

L

League of Ladies

Hello, hello!
If you clicked on this thread it means you're at least slightly intrigued by its content and mildly interested in playing with silly ol' me, which already makes me pretty happy!

But hey, I'm not here to babble on and on without an end, this is a request thread and it's about time we get into the juicy bits!

A bit about me, or rather everything I'm willing to share about myself:
I'm a 20 year old University student in the fields of Film studies and thus am somewhat of a nerd when it comes to narrative and creative writing.
I like drawing, music and of course writing!
You may call be League, Lea or Lol, whatever you prefer :)

But that's just personal stuff, we're here to have EROTIC roleplays, aren't we.

Main Kinks:
-Anal/Butt stuff
-Rough Sex
-Cuddling
-Teasing, loads of it
-Interesting dom/sub dynamics and switching
-Cumshots

Turn offs:
-Bathroom play
-Pregnancy
-Watersports
-Gore

Now unto the main attraction:
Pairings!
As you may have already noticed this is going to be heavily League of legends themed so SOME knowledge about the game would be required!

MordekaiserXSona (CRAVE)
I love this ship! The Master of Metal and the Maiden of Strings and their relationship, sparked by their mutual love for music only to strengthen their bond between each other. Ranging from awkwardly cute band sessions, long nights in their tour-bus or on-stage, I'd love to flesh out their relationship and chemistry. Pure opposites, yet so close!
This is one of the pairings I'd rather have a lengthy, detailed rp on. Maybe even exploring Mordekaiser's affliction to pain, leading in some rather funny scenarios of him having to explain his "fetish" to Sona.
Also a big plus would be for us to play different side characters to make this truly come to life!

ZacXRiven
Don't judge me! I truly enjoy the idea of them finding comfort within each other, Zac's positive nature and upbeat persona helping Riven out of her state of self-loathing and melancholy, making her smile once again!
Also, this may just be the one with the most interesting smut scenes >////<

RengarXNidalee
A Beast raised by humans and a human raised by beasts. Apex predators in their element! I'd love to explore their rivalry in the Jungle leading up to a strong bond and respect between the two of them

SwainXLeblanc
Both viciously intelligent and cunning, pulling the strings to get their way, an endless dance for power over Noxus. I'd like to see them as partners in crime ever since Swain joined the Black rose, leading up to the seemingly eternally-youthful Evaine falling for the charming Swain, age leaving his wit untouched and his spirit strengthened by a common goal. This would be less smutty I presume but we shall see.

NasusXSivir
This one is rather odd but I'd love to work out a dysfunctional relationship between the mercenary and the curator, making for a rather strange couple. One's honor-bound, one's a witty thief. Even a grave-robber might fail her task if she finds the tomb inhabited.

LuxXDarius
Falling for your Nemesis' sister might just make you question your entire position in life. This is why I'm so intrigued by the relationship that might develop between Noxus' General and the Might of Demacia's Sister. Forbidden love and intrigue! This would be really interesting

CaitlynXViktor
What if somebody finally took a look behind the Machine Herald's mask and see him for the man he is? Misguided by his intentions, thinking what he's doing is right, trying to rid himself from human emotion.

SejuaniXVolibear
The ruthless leader of the Winter's claw can't possibly let herself be seen as weak, but what happens if she's falling for one of her most trusted allies?

ShyvanaXJarvan
Distrusted by most demacians, shunned by her own kin, longing for a place to call home. The story of shyvana and how she fell for the man that gave her a place in his heart

NEW EXPERIMENTAL APPROACH:
I'd be willing to try working out a scenario based on PICTURES you send me.
It would be rather short and smutty but some people really enjoy those^^

Back
Top Bottom