Mix of plots

Hi,

Here I am sharing few plots currently craving. You can find my likes and kinks in my f list down. I play through PM. and happy to answer your question unless they are too personal. Andddddd .... yah I don't like one liners.

From the below plot I can play both the characters though. So everyone is welcome.

1. Ahemmm Doctor I need help

MC is almost flat chested or very petite. She also has a very small amount of flesh at her ass. She face humiliation within her friends and classmates. Once it cross all the limit when they named her "Manchester United". She need to see the doctor but she is shy and timid in nature. So she choose an older doctor to visit instead of a young one. What she didn't realise the old doctor was pervert as hell.

Possible kinks : humiliation , drug use, non con, vaginal and anal virginity, medical humiliation, forced orgasm, degradation, and many more.

2. The Japanese Mom (SUPER Craving)

YC is a 16 year old son of a wealthy man, who left your mother earlier for a Japanese lady. Your mom also died few years later. Left you alone in this world. Now after your DAD's death he left a will in which he equally distributed his property between the Japanese Lady and you, the condition is you two have to live in the same ow together. Both of you need money. SO the step mom flew from Japan to stay with you. Other hand you don't like this lady as she is the one who was responsible for their divorce.

She will be very nice to you , doing all the house work and give you some extra care like when you get back from out she will come and offer you water remove your shoes , took your jacket serve you food , make your bed exactly like a paid maid. Soon you realize the secret as she is from a family where head of the family is always a male. she will always obey your every command. Everything. without asking a single word . you dont want to miss this opportunity to take the revenge as she posses a very sexy body.

Possible kinks : age gap,Interracial, Humiliation,Degradation, Dominance, sex in public places, group sex, clothed sex, public flashing, toilet slave , prostitution,

3. Uncles Bitch : (Taken)

At the age of 15 MC was found in a compromised position with her boyfriend . Her step dad sent her to his brother who live in countryside in his farm to bring her in the right track. Upon reaching the uncle humiliate her and rapes her. The problem was MC seems to like the treatment. She become his little fucktoy.

Possible kinks : Forced nudity, Slutty clothing, outdoor fucking, gangbang , beastiality , toilet play, prostitution, Humiliation and degradation.

4. Indian scenario (The DESI style):

I can play plots related to Indian scenario. Don't have any specific plot. You are welcome .

5. Submissive couple & Alpha BBC : (craving)

A couple having trouble for not getting any children visit to a doctor who appear to the bully to the husband at school. The wife also knew as she was from the same town school . He was famous for being a hung and popping most of the girls Cherry's. The wife being unsatisfied of the sexual encounter with husband couldn't resist but to submit. We can possibly make the husband a sissy as we progress.

Possible kinks : cuckold , humiliation , small cock humiliation, Big Black Cock, degradation, crossdress, toilet play , drug use, gangbang, prostitution, party gangbang.

6. Dominant mommy (f/f) (craving)

I am looking for a dominant mommy who will use and abuse her submissive daughter.

I will add more in future. You can bring your plot also. I play via PM.

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom