In Search of Submissive or Non-consensual Reality Based RP

Danielle

Meteorite
(Just a quick note... I was absent from this site for a little while and want to apologize to anyone I had a roleplay either started or was going to start with. I didn't mean to leave so abruptly, but I am back and have more time now so if any of you want to start over or try to continue where we left off, let me know through PM)

Hiya all! I had this thread in the archive on accident so I just copied and pasted it here, in case it looks familiar :)

I am new here and will keep this short. The subject line says pretty much the gist of what I am looking for.

When I say submissive, I don't mean I want to become brainwashed or a robot that just complies with every command. My favorite kink is being tied up or restrained in some manner, so my ideas of submissive are in line with that. If you like to keep it consensual, that is fine with me, but I will still want you to be dominant.

As far as non-consensual goes, I have a few ideas that all revolve around a general kidnapping or coercion type theme. So we can discuss those in greater detail if you are interested.

As for pairings and things like that, we'll talk. I generally don't do incest but depending on the relationship I can be talked into it if I really like the sound of you or the roleplay.

And as for kinks, of course I mentioned the bondage above. I love teasing and edging and denial as well. Some pain is fine, some torture is ok, nothing extreme or that would cause major injuries or blood loss or anything like that.

And limits are no bathroom stuff or gore or anything like that. And I am not into anal, but we can discuss that if it's REALLY your thing.

So sorry this isn't as fancy as some of the posts on here, but PM me if you read anything you like!

Back
Top Bottom