Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Andronic's NEW request thread. MxF Open to other ideas as well (ignore post counts and views)

Andronic

Pulsar
First and foremost I would like to say I am a male in his 20s, I like smut and plot. I can lean either way. I enjoy writing characters, both male and female if the story needs it. However as a male, I honestly prefer to only write with an actual female. Thanks and sorry. On that note I'll try to keep this short.

PM me if interested, we can of course make our own plots up from scratch! Looking forward to hearing from you ladies!

I like to RP over PM, but am willing to do thread. I will not leave this site to RP though. I also prefer medieval/fantasy type settings, it gives more freedom to write as we wish, not constrained by every day life.
Rough sex
Oral(giving and receiving)
facials
anal(giving)
creampies(LOOOVE)
pregnancy(and risk of)
consensual
dub-con
noncon(if the story calls for it, mindless is kinda dull real quick)

Dislikes
Keep toilet stuff in the toilet and out of our RP
Death of major characters without discussing it with your partner.

Just to name a few I do have an f-list it covers pretty much everything.

PLOTS
Brothers

Thinking, either post apoc, or perhaps something prehistoric, either way nothing we have to follow too closely, we can make history up as we go along. But I am thinking two brothers save a woman from another group of men, or an animal or whatever, and then they go on adventures, both brothers fall for her...what will happen?

[new new new]-(not solid yet)
I was thinking we could do a plot concerning the gods, Zeus up to his usual bs, and Hera being pissed off about it, but of course it’s always the Childs fault... soo she goes after the child, boy or girl. The child is hidden from her, but hera has had visions, she knows the child will be powerful and may disrupt the entire pantheon.

I’m thinking having sex with another god may awaken the Demi gods “godness”
We can always throw in a bunch of other stuff or take out. Or we can try to discuss a plot that’s been raddling around in your brain.

[1]The Marriage- The Prince married the Queen because his father willed it, but she was not a woman he loved. He did his duty, they had their children. BUT it was the daughter she had brought into the marriage, the child she had had before him, that was the girl he wanted. (ROUGH idea Plot together? Daughter 18+)

[2]The Queen's Dilemma-(CRAVING)The Queen comes from a line of fertile women, her grandmother, her mother, all her sisters have had a multitude of children. All have given heirs to their respective husbands.

Yet she remains without a child and it obviously can not be the king's fault. Right? Her husband is getting annoyed with her, he has 'had' children with other women, he has bastards all over. Or so he believes, many women over the years have tricked the king into believing he had fathered bastards with them, but the fact is he is infertile. Yet...The Queen can not prove that and she risks all her power and possibly her life if she continues as is.

So what is a Queen to do? Is she to submit to her husband's whims? Become deposed? or...does she seek help of another cock? Perhaps a brother? A visiting King? Or some lowly soldiers? Of course getting caught could spell death, but the way the king has been acting, not being pregnant could spell death all the same.

I will play the King, and who whatever other men she may come across. I do not think the King and Queen have a fond relationship, but perhaps if you desire it they do?
However he has gotten angry with her because she remains barren. He blames her for his woes, I do think he's older, and he has been getting more and more violent as he drinks more and more because she has yet to give him an heir.

[3]The King[new rough idea]
The King sits on a throne, the most powerful man, he has acquired power through negotiation and through conquest. He has everything a man may want. The keys to the Kingdom of earth, yet he remains without a wife. Annoyed at his prospects he sends out a letter to all noble houses, send your daughters, send them all, so I can pick a wife.

Will the king be a good man? Will he take what he wants without a care for their feelings? Will the noble houses send all their daughters whether they wish to be there or not? after all he is the most powerful man around.

[4]Fallout-Esque
No name for this plot, very vague idea, I recently downloaded Fallout Shelter, and then decided it was time to blow the dust off the ol' Fallout 4 copy hanging out on my gaming shelf. And it kinda gave me a few ideas.

Shelter-I was thinking we start perhaps in a vault like setting, where the overseerer of sorts controls everything, from who you lay with to what you eat. A sort of eugenics 101. Terrible, but the world is over, we need to repopulate with able bodied humans. We are sick enough...We can play this plot until...rebellion? Maybe going out into the wastes or w/e. As I said inspired by Fallout. We can discuss and change.

[5]Star Wars

A young Sith master and his apprentice have heard rumors of an holocron/artifact that will teach them the secret of body transfers, unfortunately for them, the jedi have also heard of it and sent a promising young Jedi Master and his padawan(who would be you, species and race is up to you as long as its humaniod and female) to investigate this dangerous and powerful holocron lest it get into the hands of someone with less than pure intentions. The jedi do not believe this rumored item should fall into the hands of the corrupt. Upon arrival to the old decrepit temple which is rumored to house this item, the two parties run into each other. Battle ensues, My sith kills the jedi master, the Padawan kills the apprentice. Leaving the master without a student and a student without a master. Will the girl realize she has no chance against a sith master and surrender then and there? Or will he have to teach her a lesson before he attempts to train her in the darkside.

This story would include initial non-con, possible love, secrecy, space travel, possible war. The jedi think the sith extinct as an order and species. The setting I think would be old republic since it would give us lots of space to play our OCs as we desire. And who knows maybe the jedi padawan isn't as innocent as she should be? Perhaps her deceased master had enjoyed her flesh? All of this is open to discussion and alteration if necessary.
[6] Colony-(craving, new)
So, this here is a general idea, I was reading something and it kinda gave me an idea, what if humans in the near future settled a planet like Mars, an inhospitalable planet we decide to conquer because well, it’s what we do, we are arrogant and we need to prove ourselves. That’s just humanity. But as humans we need to thrive, to survive, the government takes over a lot of things, such as who you lay with. What food you can eat, who can and can’t breed. It’s the start of a new colony, life is hard, but surely it’ll be rewarding when you go down in history as the people who made this place thrive.

Okay, so I’ll admit it’s more of a setting, but there is a lot that can be done. Hit me up with your own ideas for this.

7- The Gods(NEW)
So, I just finished playing God of War(well, I've finished like a month ago, but whatever), Kratos hates gods, thinks they play with people too much. I would love to play something where Gods consider humans play things. We can both play someone of Godly descent, I can play a Good God vs the terrible gods. Or be that terrible god who has his eyes on some human female(much like Zeus) and she and others end up sufferng the wrath of someone like Hera. A rough idea, but I would like to explore a story where the Gods suffer no consequences for their actions, yet the people do.
PAIRINGS
King/Prince x Queen/Princess
King/Prince x Commoner
Knight x Princess
Commoner x Princess
Teacher X Student
Arranged Marriages

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom