Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Family Dog (MxF, FxF, Para/Multi)

Aeko

Super-Earth
flavy.png

Looking for someone interested in owning and taming an adorable dog girl!

When a weird, extremely rare illness leaves your best friend/sibling suddenly shrinking and turning into an inu girl, doctors don't believe it for a moment, so you take your chance and collar her, deciding to tame her into being the common pet/animal she is now. Inu girls are seen as common pets, and I'm looking for an owner to try and tame her and treat her like one! Keeping her naked, walking her, bathing her, letting other dogs try to mate with her or even succeed, and even taking her to the touchy vet. She loses the ability to talk to anyone but her master after her change and has trouble doing simple things for herself so she needs her new owner to help. She'll need help 'releasing' her pent up stress, and solid food makes her sick, so she'll need her owner or another male to feed her their 'juice' everyday. Looking for someone that can at least para, hopefully a couple. Like as much smut as I do story, including building things up and world building. I'm very open to changing things up some and discussing what we each want! How she changes, diapers, TG, breeding, Medical Alterations, all kinds of things o3o. PM me to discuss!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom