Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male π•žπ• π•₯π•šπ•§π•’π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ π••π•šπ•’π•“π• π•π•šπ•”, π•š'π•ž π•£π•–π•π•šπ•˜π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕓𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•π• π•”π•œπ•–π•• π•šπ•Ÿ 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕩 {craving spicy slice of life or dark romance}

newblood

Star
General Info:
- I roleplay over e-mail, PM and threads.
- Please write well! I like to be challenged by writing and to be totally, completely engaged. Grammar mistakes and such happen, but I will probably bow out if I'm not engaged well.
- I only play characters over 18.
- I only play humans characters (except in the case of some light fantasy/sci-fi)
- My characters have drip. I hope yours do too.
- I like to explore the many levels of interactions between our characters. Building atmospheres, vibes, motives and tension is my jam.
- I am SUPER laid back - if you decide you do not want to continue, you are under no obligation to let me know. Just move on, I won't harass you.
- I try to respond once a day. If you really make me squirm anxiously for responses, I will serve you massive responses many times a day. That being said, I am a novella writer - I write a lot, and frequently.
- I am a super visual writer and often have many photo references for my characters/ settings/ situations. Not necessary, but it would be cool if you did too!
- I have dream face-claims. Show me yours and I'll show you mine.
-I have an F-List here: F-list - Warning. Also, I have a NSFW Tumblr in my signature that you might enjoy.
- If anything catches your eye that you want to build or collaborate on, please to let me know.
πŸ’‹

My current cravings include but are not limited to:

Fandoms:

Pacific Rim (Ride or die oc pilots, next gen?)
Supernatural
Walking Dead
Star Wars (give me REYLO (nsfw) or Kylo x force-sensitive OC and watch all of your dreams come true : p)
TLOU

Fantasy (modern, medieval, alt universes/realities):
arranged marriage between nobles
knight x princess/ queen
a knight who she demands protection and pleasure from at any turn
prince/knight x whore
a battle worn prince/knight who has a favourite whore at a favourite brothel who can ride his tensions away
noble x commoner
warlord x princess
warring nations finding common interests in pleasures of the flesh
pirates
historic golden age of piracy, or completely made up oc's in an alternate timeline
suggest​

Modern Fantasy
vampire x vampire / human
werewolf x human
- a kidnapped girl who becomes plaything for the pack
ghost x human
- a ghost who becomes corporeal in the dead of night to give a girl dreamy, sleepy sex that she thinks she is imagining
suggest

Sci-Fi:
space war
space pirates
space bounty hunters
space cops
anyone in space, really
space exploration/ colonization
cyberpunk
future dystopias
suggest​

Other misc pairings & genres:
* band member x band member/ groupie(s)
* celebrity x celebrity/fan
* actor x actress
- two (oc) celebrities forced to fake a public romance that turns.. real?
* athlete x musician
* pop princess x metal god
* literally any combination of celebrity you can think of, so suggest
* villain x heroine
* hero x heroine
* villain x villain
* artist/musician x muse
* painter x nude model
* hot nerd x popular girl
* modern Bonnie & Clyde
* exes
* 'friends with benefits'
Smutty Slice of Life Plot Ideas:
Name: Friendly Rivalry

Content: music, metal frontman, eager groupies, threesomes, MxFxF, casual sex

Scenario: A fairly well-known band with a notoriously dreamy lead singer is stopping in town for a show.

Both of my characters, unknown to each other, manage to manoeuvre backstage after they've both been texting him about it for a few weeks ahead of time to coordinate a meet up, given that they've both hooked up with him before. Once they get backstage toward the end of his set, the pair of women realize that they've been played; perhaps he was covering his bases, hoping that one wouldn't show up, so he had someone to fall back on.

The two women make a pact to actually work together, proposing a threesome once he finishes his set and arrives back stage, both with the intention of coming out on top as a clear favourite at the end of it all. From there, they take it to their next destination and compete between the sheets for his attention.

Setting: A tour stop in a random big city - probably in a hotel room

Requirements: A hottie character opposite of mine; like a Will Ramos, Noah Sebastian, Oli Sykes, Beau Bokan type. Also, some understanding of like... alt music scenes.

----
Name: Caught Red-Handed

Scenario: A super hot guy moves into my character's apartment complex. They become friends, she borrows a book from him. She returns it to him by slipping it into his book case while he isn't home... but can't resist her own hands as she enters his bedroom. He comes home to find the pretty, leggy brunette masturbating in his bed!

Setting: In neighbor's apartment in an unnamed big city.

Requirements: Detailed, multi-paragraph responses. A genuinely engaging, fine character.
---
Name: Roommate needs a favour

Scenario: Your charracter finds a new roommate - my character, who moves in and mostly keeps to herself. Eventually, approaches him with a bit ask, given that one of her subscribers asks to see her railed on camera immediately for a large sum of money, which she is willing to share with him.

Setting: In neighbor's apartment in an unnamed big city.

Requirements: Again, a detailed, multi-paragraph responses. A hottie character. Show me your preferences for a new roommate, and I'll show you mine!
----
Name: Beautiful Nightmare

Content: succubus x human, mxf, kinks can be discussed.

Scenario: My character, a succubus, targets your character to do her bidding. She appears to him in his sleep to give him the wildest nights of his life, appearing as several of his dream girls to state his cravings for the women he desires.

In exchange, she makes him commit a blood bond - as sleepy as it is - that he will commit a sacrifice of one of these women IRL to give her a body to inhabit, or she will kill him.

Setting: Modern! Beyond that, any setting, whether rural or city.. Etc, is perfectly fine.

Requirements: A hot male character. I won't do this for your average Joe; play one of my dream faceclaims and I will play all of yours.
---
Name: the end is nigh

Content: mxf, dominance/switch, dub-con, light bdsm, gore, NSFW content in general.

Scenario: Two survivors in the midst of the post-apocalypse (preferably zombie, though if you can convince me that you are an above-decent writer, I'll give your version of the apocalypse a go), meet by chance and instantly create a solid bond. They become the rulers of their fallen city, the ultimate power couple after-the-fall. Lots of opportunity for dark dreariness, angst, and orgies.

Setting: After the fall. Post apocalypse. Dusty, grey, uncomfortable.

Requirements: Good writing; a character who is well-developed.

---
Name: Slasher Flick

Content: MxF, instant-hook up, immediate smut, probably gore.

Scenario: Our pairing are a couple of college kids who are part of a few friend groups that rented a massive chalet out in the middle of the woods. While our characters are hooking up on a noisy bed in one of the rooms, moaning and groaning into one another's ear's in orchestra with the slap of their flesh against each other, with the sound of various playlists through the house, they completely miss the fact that their friends are being slaughtered by an intruder. Think Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, etc!

Our characters who are mostly strangers to each other have to come to terms with what happened, and fight the intruder together to keep themselves alive.

Setting: Modern, a lake-side manor.

Requirements: M for my F! As usual, good writing. Either email or PM.

---
Name: The Haunting

Content: mxf, dub-con, possession, dominance/switch

Scenario: A crew of Vloggers enter into a notoriously haunted house to try and capture footage, live-streaming to their healthy amount of fans across various platforms (YouTube, Twitch, etc)

While trying to explore all places in the house, they enter a room that has been locked off for decades. In the process, a long slumbering entity enters the body of one of the vloggers, taking advantage of their long-standing chemistry by possessing them at different times to create a messy, messy sex scene that many people are unfortunately tuned into.

Setting: Modern haunted house! Nighttime! Generally spooky and uncomfortable vibe.

WRITING SAMPLES:
Average intro length & content:

Zombie apocalypse
Myra St. Pierre knew something was deeply wrong when her parents didn't return her phone calls; up until a few days ago, they were militant about calling every evening (and texting click-baity links to her iPhone at most inconvenient points throughout the day).

Manicured fingers dialed the memorized number over and over. She lost count after the fourth time, which marked the second hour of her trying to get a hold of her parents. It was Sunday - her allotted time to spend hours on the phone (or, more recently, Skype) with ma and pa - though for some reason, they still weren't around. At this point, worry had dissolved into misplaced frustration. Had they gone out of town without telling her? The woman sat on her kitchen counter, legs crossed as she munched on strawberries and stared at her cell-phone, willing it to ring so she could drive out the sense of urgency deep within the pit of her stomach.

After some mulling and contemplation, the young woman hopped off of her counter and decided she'd make the hour and a half drive into cottage country to pay her parents face-to-face visit. Myra could use some bucolic country air, the city seemed stuffier than usual. Myra had never been fully comfortable within the city limits, though her residence here was unavoidable; she worked and studied here, this was where she was carving out her life.

She worked part time in a clothing store that appealed to preteens who wished to dress risky, though she also taught dance at the local Y to an all ages, all girls class. Myra loved to dance, it had been her primary passion once and she contemplated pursuing it as a career, before she had bills to pay. Dancing paid off in subtle ways, though - it kept her in shape, which motivated her to jog every day and attempt at healthy eating, and maintained stamina. As a result, she was toned with subtle muscle, her core thin and lithe and interrupted by generously placed hips and chest. Myra shed her unflattering flannel pajamas and replaced them with a pair of jeans and a bright yellow t-shirt, off setting her naturally tanned complexion. Leaving her one-bedroom apartment, she hopped into her clunky pick up truck and began towards her parents home.

She found herself speeding without much justification, curiously eyeing emergency response vehicles as they whipped by. With concern vibrating inside her chest, she finally reached her parents' cozy home, the place that she'd grown up in. The lights were on, which was a good sign she supposed. Entering through the front door, she was alarmed to realize that there was blood everywhere. Her jaw unhinged, following a trail of entrails to the master bedroom, where her mother stood against the wall, blood and other horrible things dripping from her mouth. Myra held her breath as tears of pure fright spilled from her eyes. Before she had time to comprehend what was happening, her mother was shuffling her way towards Myra. "M..mom? Mom, what happened? Where's dad?" Myra choked out. Her mother growled in response, her expression inhuman.

What happened next was a blur. Myra felt herself being grabbed by her mother's fleshy hands, and the middle aged woman roared like a fucking animal. Myra ran, grabbing a cast iron frying pan and defending herself. She beat her mother's head in because that thing had not been her mother. Myra had been afraid for her own life. The dark haired young woman immediately ran out doors, fell to her knees, and heaved. What the hell was going on?! Just as killing her mother was a blur, her decision to get back into her pickup truck and drive home was vague.

Days passed, and Myra locked herself in her apartment.. Chaos and death and warnings of apocalyptic proportions filled the media, but before any sufficient details were given, all power was cut. The brunette was running out of food and water; she knew that she'd die if she didn't nourish herself. So, she went to her closet and employed the hand gun her father had given her before she moved out and braved the outside world. The streets were abandoned besides corpses - the scent of rotting flesh was stomach turning. The woman found the nearest grocery store, which had already been raided, and entered.

She wove through mostly empty shelves and broken glass. The smell of rot was overpowering - not only in this grocery store, but in the entire city. Putrid meat and sewage was a gentle description for the heaviness of the air. Myra's hiking boots were tied tightly, her straight legged jeans tucked into the shoes. On her upper half she wore a hoodie despite the oppressive heat, the sleeves duct taped around her wrists to keep herself shielded. Tumbles of long, dark hair was piled atop her head in a tight knot.

Myra was a conventionally pretty girl with dark eyes, an enviable figure and lush lips.. but right now she was pale, tired and so, so hungry. As such, she knelt with an open duffel bag and began to pile in cans of preserved fruit as silently as possible. Myra paused, hearing footsteps behind her. She cursed beneath her breath - the notion that it was a living person was just as terrifying as it being an undead thing. She swallowed hard and turned, coming face to face with a human man. He was bigger than her, he could probably snap her neck and take her weapon and food if he felt the urge.

Her gun was tucked into the waist of her jeans at the small of her back, her hoodie concealing it. The cool metal against her hot skin gave her some comfort. She blinked slowly, wide doe eyes meeting his face as her hands raised in a gentle gesture of submission. "Just looking for food, don't want any trouble." Myra declared, extending her leg and toeing her duffel bag toward him to show that she wasn't hiding anything and wasn't intending on attacking him.

Average response length & content:

Sex & Afterglow - space bounty hunters
Alex was delighted as he moved them to the bed, laying back and kissing him as her head was forcefully brought back by his hand grabbing her hair. Once it was apparent that he wanted her on all fours, she happily obliged. Alex turned and climbed onto her knees, resting her open palms on the bedding. Windows were cracked open, letting in the gentle blossom scented evening air and cooling her skin in the slightest. Still, the air was thick was lust and desire. It intoxicated her, lulled her into active submission to him as he returned to his place inside of her slicked walls. Feeling him move past her lips and back into her folds, she lowered her body onto her elbows and glanced over her shoulders up at him, her eyes burning and bright blue.

Once he began to find a steady rhythm, Alex leaned forward even farther and gripped the ornate iron frame of her bed. Her body elongated with this position, the defined toning of her back tightening beneath her tanned skin. Her small waist dipped before blossoming to her generous hips and athletically toned, round ass. Every once in a while, her hips would rock to meet his and increase the friction. She was rewarded for the intensity of these erotic moments by the feel of his strong hands at her throat. Alex grinned lazily, eyelids fluttering as her eyes rolled back into her skull. She let go of the iron bars of the bed frame and with her hair a mess around her, buried her face in the pillows and bit onto the curled pointer finger to keep herself from screaming.

The feeling of his hands holding her in place and his steely length thrusting into her was enough to make her forget her name, much less the consequences of such activities could have on their working relationship. She was grateful for the fact that even outside of training, he knew enough to not go easy on her. This was fast and intense and hard and everything Alex had ever hoped for and then some. Soon, her breathing was caught in her throat and her hair was a disaster and she felt her entire body erupt with goosebumps. As he finally released into her, a moan of delight escaped her now parted lips. She gripped the sheets, feeling his thick, intense heat erupt deeply into her.

Her hips rolled slowly into him as she felt him throb, doing her part to drain him into her tight body. The feeling of his weight atop her as he rode his orgasm out was euphoric, and her eyes slipped closed. When he collapsed next to her, she did the same. Alex rolled onto her back, her entire body feeling as though it was buzzing with electricity. She was flushed, blushing all over, feeling like her limbs were rubber. The brunette swept a disheveled tendril of dark hair from her eyes and turned her eyes to look at his. Her smile was returned by her full lips tugging upward.

"That was.. incredible." she declared, breathless and laying naked next to him in the moon and starlight that poured in through her open windows. The dim natural lighting caught the moisture on her flushed skin, causing her to almost glow. "You're an animal," She winked, propping herself up on elbow and looking down at him for an adoring moment. She stood from the bed, making no attempt at dressing. The remnants of their desire was on the inside of her thighs, and she tossed her blue eyes over her shoulder at him.

"Shower with me?"

Light medieval fantasy - queen & knight
Her own knights shifted, clearly uncomfortable with the fact that an armed man was so close to their self-made Queen, a woman who was responsible for their well being and livelihoods. Blue eyes never left this man, sizing him up as he sized her up, and she began to circle him to move things along. Her eyes swept his frame in appreciation, almost a little bit intrusively. She could see powerful muscle - the product of discipline - beneath his admirable attire.

He was exotic and beautiful just like her precious nation. The Great Forest, more formally known as Kasteel, was a hub for people like him but he was clearly quite different. Eyes snapped up and she wordlessly insisted that her knights eased up, especially as he dropped to his knee, and she rounded him to stand in front of him. "Admirable," she responded to his luxuriously accented words, his way of wording things a little bit different from her way.

"Rise, Cortos." She insisted, standing tall and looking up at him confidently. "My name is Astra Verges." She told him as a soft breeze kissed the room, tousling her hair and spreading the sheer fabric of her gown over her soft curves. She bowed her head, looking up at him through a collection of eyelashes; Myra didn't look down on him as some royals did to their warriors. She saw him as an equal.

"My men have told me that you have fought valiantly to protect my city," she told him, eyes searching his face. She was standing close enough for him to smell the floral oils in her hair and pure mint on her breath from chewing stems to keep her feeling cool. "As a reward of my gratitude, I'd like to offer you a permanent position on my personal guard. I'm well aware that you're a traveler, so I'll give you the freedom to serve me at your convenience. In exchange for your skill, I'll give you land, coin and title." She arched a graceful brow, licking her lips thoughtfully.

"I pray you accept my offer. Your very presence has impressed me." She admitted, bowing her head respectfully to him. Astra wanted him on her side for his strength; his loyalty may mean she became that much more powerful.

Last edited:
fe4676ea7a40fa82887b3e829729e627.jpg

i let him eat it with his grills, he keeps tellin me to chill
update: my laptop was broken for like 1 million years, I only told like two of you that, heehh. Sorry.

I'll be writing all day to catch up.

xoxoxoxo love you all

d83a0928f12a6c02b26b87a23ee3855e51c14e99.gifv

we are broken bodies bound for each other. in the impact, we become antimatter.
the dust hasn't settled but we feel the decay. torn limb from limb, i am swearing your name.
our hands collide, we brace together, in the impact we become antimatter.

in other news: i think i got back to all of you? if not, lmk!

1714518278960.png
i am in your algorithm, learning all your mannerisms, i'm already level with god
a million words a second, i know your imperfections, i'm the only future you've got

Back
Top Bottom