Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Witches and Slayers and Teens and Warrior Nuns, OH MY! [NSFW]

solace

Supernova

Introduction

Welcome to the page. Sorry things are a bit of a mess at the moment as things are still a work in progress.

The name is Solace, or that is what I preferred to be called.

I am a female. 32. Lives in the Midwest.

I try to match my partners post lengths, but on average, I tend to post between 2-6 paragraphs of detail.
My F-list
ft8BwFb.jpg

What I'm After

• Roleplaying
  • Partners who put in the effort
  • Delicious stories with a healthy dose of smut
  • Unusual plots
  • Partners who have needs
  • Partners who can cater to my needs
  • Faceclaims for characters
  • 50/50 plot to smut ratio or equivalent (in favor of plot)
  • Female partners. I don't mind if you play Male characters!

Things that TICK me off and things I don't like

• No effort
  • One liners
  • God modding (without permission)
  • Bestiality (dogs, horses, cats, etc...)
  • Incest
  • Scat
  • Vore
  • Too much smut
  • People who PM me without reading my thread
  • People who don't contribute
The Premise

The goal of this thread is to find likeminded writers who are interested in the dark, the macabre, the paranormal and the weird.
You can think of this as the Cult of Cthulhu of erotic roleplaying.
I am looking for the following:

• Someone to share in the world/story building
  • Someone to guide my character on a ride to the weird and strange
  • Someone who isn't afraid to play as multiple characters or allow me to play as multiple characters
  • Someone who can play as any gender
  • Someone who isn't afraid of "bad endings" (does not always mean death, but a variety of other possibilities)
  • Someone who understands I am just as interested in plot/story elements as I am in smut. [60/40 in favor of story]

1.a New Witch on the Block (60's version)

In the 1960's a husband and wife move into the neighborhood. The husband works while the wife stays home. It's the perfect life, but there's something strange going on, when the wife is invited to a little get together with the other wives in the neighborhood. It turns out, they are witches who have extraordinary powers. They are able to seduce anyone, conjure up anything, and travel great distances in the blink of an eye. The catch is, they need a vast amount of energy every month to fuel their spells, of which, is usually gained in a neighborhood orgy. What happens when the witches turn their attention on the wife's husband? Will she go along with it, after tasting the power, or will she put a stop to it, knowing there are dire consequences for the subjects of the orgy?

Length: Long Term

Possible Themes: Retro, Sacrifice, Orgy, Adultery, Dub-Con, Corruption, Consequences

TAKEN 1.b New Witch on the Block (Modern version)
Marissa is a single mother who has just moved to Salem after the death of her husband. She suffers from depression, of which she sees a therapist and takes medication. She struggles, internally, with just putting on a face for her teenage daughter. One day, she gets a visit from a neighbor and she is invited to a little soirée that the local housewives attend. She attends and all of the housewives are friendly and supportive. She even slips that she suffers from depression. They invite her over to a party that weekend, just a get together between the wives and husbands. That party turns into a orgy and Marissa discovers that the housewives are, in fact, witches. They have accepted her into their order. Over time, they teach her magic and how to use the raw sexual energy they get from their partners. Over time, she is corrupted by it.

Possible Themes: Orgy, Dub-Con, Corruption, Dark Themes, Bad Endings (for other characters. Marissa is going to turn into the villain who conquers all)

2. The Witch's Apprentice
Sarina had always been an outcast. It didn't help that she and her mother moved around a lot, but this new school was going to be different. She was determined to make friends. Things don't always go according to plan and instead, Sarina becomes acquainted with a witch and is given the opportunity to learn fobidden magic. The witch, however, has plans for Sarina, either as a new vessel for her soul, her lover's soul, or even as the dark conqueror of the modern world. Sarina must now juggle school, magic, and possibly her own romantic interests.

Possible Themes: Seduction. Corruption. Magic. Cheating.

3. Americanized Bible Black
Looking to modernize/Americanize (whatever you want to call it really) the popular series Bible Black. I would like this to be a fresh and realistic take on the franchise. Please also note that while the characters may be in high school, they need to be 16+. This idea can easily be adapted to a college setting, too!

Sarina had always been one to keep to herself, but she had made progress in recent years to actually make friends. All of that is taken from her when her family moves to Salem, Massachusetts. No one seems to understand her, not even her family. There is a spark of light, however. The town is rife with history, specifically about witches. She delves deep into Salem's history and becomes engrossed in it. One day, she stumbles into an old storage closet at the local library. She finds an old book written in what seems to be Latin. After translating some of the pages, Sarina discovers that it is a spell book. She begins to play with forces she does not understand. It's only a matter of time before others grow interested in Sarina and the magic she possesses, or rather the book of magic in her possession.

Possible Themes: Voyeurism. Transformation (female > hermaphrodite). Orgasm denial. Magic. Hypnotism. Cheating. Cuckolding. Public scenes. Gangbangs. BDSM.

Francesca - Teacher who knows that there are witches (or those who play with magic) living in Salem. She keeps an eye out for all students at the school and is always on the lookout for those who practice the dark arts. She possesses some magical abilities, which she uses for good.

Riley - Popular student. Dates the most popular jock. Considered, by most, to be a bully.

Rebecca - Student. Befriends Sarina and is an overall good person.

Sydney White - Teacher. Powerful witch. Is looking for a way to make herself immortal. Knows of the book of magic, but does not know where it is. Will do anything to posses it.

Mara - Student with moderate magical abilities. Knows of the book of magic and is currently searching for it.

Isabella - Student. Rival of Riley. Also popular, but on the opposite side of the spectrum.

*Image references can be changed if asked politely*

4. Teenage Monster Slayer

The World
Most people see the world as it wants to be seen. They see everyday people struggling to make a living (or profit from other's misfortunes). They wake up everyday, go to work, come home, eat dinner, go to sleep and repeat. Most find love. Some even find lovers aside from their spouses. The world turns forever more, as it should without a pause for the mundane.

There are some people, however, who have seen the supernatural. They cleverly hide among us. Some try to lead an everyday life, looking to stay away from the dark hungers of their kind. Some lean into it, going out at night to prey on the feeble and weak humans that have taken over the world. There are even those who think they are above all others, even those among their own kind. Their carefully calculated plans are centuries in the making.

These supernatural beings are the stuff of legends. Those movies you've watched as a kid about Dracula have a truth about them. Vampires, werewolves, demons, succubi and inccubi, among others live in our world. Some hide their true selves. In fact, most do because there are those who hunt those creatures that do not blend well with the human world. They've even built cities for themselves beneath the great cities of humankind, all interlinked by ways of magic. It is there, in the Between World, where supernatural creatures can freely roam around without hiding their true nature.

The Monster Slayers
There once was a group of Monster Slayers who roamed the land in search of monsters that preyed upon humankind. Over the centuries, their tactics evolved to accommodate new technologies. They split into different orders to cover more countries. By the turn of the century, they were more prevalent than ever, but then great wars among humankind broke out. The first world war nearly wiped them out. What few remained began to pickup the pieces, to rebuild by taking in orphans and training them. Years passed and they were all but absent from the second world war. Their need was greater than that of the need of petty human squabbling. They were thought to be extinct.

By the 1970's, the supernaturals grew bold. They began to come out of hiding from the Between World to prey on humankind, once again. A group of monster slayers, who had formed a group called The Order met them in combat. However, with their numbers so low, there was very little they could do. For the next few decades, as supernatural attacks began to rise, they would be there to meet the threat and recruit anyone who answered the call. The job is a dangerous one, as is the training.

My Character
My character will be a female (or hermaphrodite) who is a monster slayer for The Order. I imagine her being somewhat experienced, although if you want her to be a newbie, we can certainly make that a thing. She will be in high school, which will take some heavy inspiration from the likes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. In her little town, she will combat all manner of supernaturals. She may even recruit a sidekick or two. While magic is a thing in this world, she will not have the gift. I see her as an acrobatically capable fighter.

Length: Long Term/Short Term

Possible Themes: Horror. Action. Romance. Forbidden Romance. Non-Con. Dub-Con. Magic.

1. The principal of the school MC attends is a succubus. With MC being a threat to her, she manages to ensnare her in a dastardly trap. If she should go too long without sex, then the principal will claim her soul. However, each person she has sex with, will have a bit of their life force sapped away from them to energize the succubus principal. (This is probably best served as the finale of a season)

2. The ghost of a recently departed student has come back to take possession of one of MC's friends. A certain ritual will make the possession permanent, unless MC can stop it.

3. An Egyptian museum is visiting town. An ancient pharoh queen has risen and seeks to make her body beautiful again by claiming the youth of beautiful young women.

4. A local vampire lord is finally ready to lay claim over the town. In order to do that, they need to take out the local monster slayer.

5. A friend of MC manages to stumble in the Between World. Now it's up to MC to go there and bring her back.

5. Warrior Nun

Never seen the Netflix show, so don't expect this to be a fandom. Instead, I want to build a world in which nuns battle supernatural forces. They are trained and capable warriors. Some even posses magic. This secret order travels the globe in search of dark threats against humanity, most notably demons and the like and exterminate them. On occasion, they will even have to purify women who have been impregnated by demons. Of course, in order to remain immune to a demon's power, the nuns must remain vigilant and abstinent.

There's all sorts of ways we can go about this. Would love to see a plot where the villain kidnaps one of the nuns, maybe an apprentice, to slowly destroy her will until she accepts being impregnated by a demon. It could be a race against time for MC to find her apprentice before its too late.

Possible Themes: Non-con. Dub-con. Forbidden Romance.

Last edited:
*BUMP*
Looking for something dark...or something supernatural...something with an unusual plot, but a good plot nonetheless.

*EDIT*
Added Revenge of the Samurai plot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom