Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Furries/fur/fantasy fun! (sub/dom/vanilla)

Nexii

Super-Earth
About me
I'm looking for new partners to do erotic roleplay with. I consider myself an advanced writer these days but being one is not a requirement to RP with me. What I desire most is the creativity and passion that an RP partner can bring to an idea. Whether you can do 100 or 1000 words per post is not that relevant really, but more is always good! My RPs tend to be about 50/50 plot to smut, with kinky play being included in smut. I have a lot of kinks and typically I find them more fun than vanilla sex. Mixing the two is always great. Typically for female roles I lean dominant towards males as I enjoy female domination much more than male domination. With females it can be either role or vanilla. My main fetish is fur and I prefer that this kink is present in the RP in some form. It can be anything fur related like wearing fur coats, being rubbed by furs, shopping for furs, furry x non-furry pairings, fur fashion faceclaims. I realize it's a niche kink but if you humor me a bit I'll make it amazing I promise. If you're interested in roleplaying with me please send me your full idea with characters, setting, plot and some sense you've taken the time to read over my request thread. Right now I would prefer thread or note RP over IM. I am however open to discussing the RP over Discord. Thank you :)

Things I love and crave
- Fur most of all
- Latex/leather outfits
- Long hair
- Thigh high boots
- BDSM
- Intimacy scenes
- Fantasy and Sci-Fi settings
- Furries paired with non-furry
- High elves and drow (dark elves)
- Chastity/prolonged edging
- Denial/ruined orgasm
- Hypnosis/mind control
- Young dominatrix (15-18)
- Humiliation, public especially
- Evil characters being punished by 'good' ones
- Your ideas/kinks mixed in with the above

My Female Original Characters
Note their backgrounds are more for play in Nexii's canon world. I can play them in other settings but their personalities and interests would have to remain similar.

Nexii Vanadis
Race: Vanadian (Snow Leopardess)
Height/Weight: 6'0" / 175
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Sexuality: Bisexual / Switch
Background: Nexii is the de-facto ruler of Vanadia Kingdom, a vast empire spanning from Europe to Northern Asia that is populated by arctic furry species. Nexii's mother, Nydia, the Queen of Vanadia, has been missing for 15 years since she was ambushed by a squad of demons while out with young Nexii. Nexii is a very skilled archeress with her bow 'Fate' - a crossbow which uses ancient human technology to fire quantum bolts and beams. Nexii loves being intimate with her best friends, but can sometimes be rather indifferent to others' suffering and cruel to her enemies. She has a very much carefree yet driven attitude as is typical for most Vanadians. As she is coming of age, she desires to see more of the ruined world and find answers about her mother and also how her own kind came to be. Nexii has a white tigress companion named Serra.

Offering Dragonbane
Race: High Elf
Height/Weight: 6'1" / 165
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Sexuality: Lesbian / Dominant
Background: Offering is an enchantress who once was a paladin. She left the Church of Erollisi on her own accord, as she found it unfair that she was asked to give so much of her wealth to the Church of Erollisi. She amassed a small fortune from being a charismatic trader of rare goods amongst cultures that would be natural enemies. She still follows the teachings of love but in her own way, having given up her sword for an enchanted whip called Willsapper. The whip she owns drains targets of their energy and causes targets to become aroused and more pliable to her will. She loves to talk and host parties at her white marble exquisite home in Felwithe. Sometimes she can be a little elitist and haughty, though that is typical for a high elf. She is always craving more in life - be it jewelry, furs, artifacts or play partners.

Skyla Everclear
Race: Vanadian (Silver Fox)
Height/Weight: 5'7" / 155
Alignment: Lawful Good
Sexuality: Heterosexual / Vanilla or Dominant
Background: Skyla is a young and recently graduated veterinarian who serves Vanadia Kingdom. She treats large animals that are used as war mounts or for transportation. She is a very effective healer who uses a mix of traditional medicine and shamanistic magic to treat patients. She is very hard working, to the point of being sort of a loner who spends too much time in her office within Vanadia City. She is very friendly and warm to others of her kind. However Skyla also has a very twisted and dark side to her as well. She enjoys performing medical experiments on prisoners and spies of war to turn them into 'pets of war'. She sees her work as a mercy, however, as the Vanadian climate is cold and the outdoors is no place for a non-Vanadian. She is very caring and physically affectionate to both her partners and the pets she creates.

Amy Soulfire
Race: Phoenix
Height/Weight: 5'9'' / 160
Alignment: True Neutral
Sexuality: Bisexual / Vanilla
Background: Amy is one of the oldest creatures and perhaps the oldest existing in Nexii's world. Her gift is that she is reborn as a phoenix hatchling from her ashes after every death. As she ages naturally, she has lived and died countless times over the aeons. She serves as a historian who is neutral among the five main competing species (Vanadian, drow, demon, high elf, forest elf) as she is her own distinct race. Her wings are not just for appearance, as she can fly using them and magical powers in tandem. Her feathers are very warm to the touch especially when she is sexually aroused or excited. She has a fiery intensity about her like most phoenixes. Amy lives deep within a volcanically active mountain. She enjoys reading from her library and hearing stories from others. She serves in a role beyond good or evil, and will share her knowledge with those she feels will achieve greatness with it.

Melissa Trusova
Race: Vanadian (Lapine)
Height/Weight: 5'0" / 115
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Sexuality: Bisexual / Dominant
Background: Melissa is a young teen born with the ability of psychic empathy. She grew up in Eastern Vanadia and recently came to the capital to better hone her abilities. She has developed a reputation as a nymphomaniac who used her powers to influence others into having sex. As a bunny, Melissa has a very high sex drive and thus enjoys having sex frequently with new partners while feeling out their true emotions and thoughts. She can be coercive but she is never cruel to others unless they really desire it. Melissa is also a talented figure skater who spends a lot of her time outside of school at the rink. Her parents back in Eastern Vanadia hope that she can become a negotiator and interrogator for Vanadia Kingdom. Melissa is often flirty and childish at the same time, but she is far more powerful than her innocent appearance lets on.

Natesse Vassira (left)
Race: Wood Elf (Forest Elf)
Height/Weight: 5'7" / 150
Alignment: Neutral Good
Sexuality: Heterosexual / Vanilla or Dominant
Background: Natesse lives in a tropical rainforest city far south of Vanadia Kingdom. She is a druidess who enjoys gardening and concocting herbal medicines. She is a young adult by elven years, but is mature beyond her years. Recently she has created a plant using nature magic that can grow natural animal fur. It is her hope in life to reduce suffering in the world. Although she fears the drow and demons based on lore, she doesn't wish to cause their kind permanent harm. Natesse recently visited the high elves and found them rather arrogant and merciless. Nonetheless, she believes she can work a truce between all the competing races. She has a male Bird of Paradise familiar named Axel. Natesse is very in tune with the forest in which she and her elven kind live. She doesn't wish to leave, but her heart desires to help more of the world's creatures who aren't as fortunate as those within her paradise.

Setay Sal`Varae (left)
Race: Drow (Dark Elf)
Height/Weight: 5'3" / 130
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Sexuality: Bisexual / Switch
Background: Setay is a prodigious lightning and fire mage with a quick and hot temper to match. She has learned to combine the two elements in a way never before seen, leading to her early graduation from advanced magic school. She has little patience for those that she views as weak or foolish. It is her desire to someday be the Head Mistress of the Wizard's Guild in Neriak. Her lust for power outweighs any fondness she might have for home or material things. She has little care for rules or drow religion aside from abiding just enough to not lose her head for being a heretic. Setay enjoys drinking fine wines, listening to music, and eating exotic imported foods while in the company of other drow. She finds drow society too structured for her ambitious goals and is considering whether to start her own school or venture out into the Underdark to obtain greater power.

My Male Original Characters
Yes I know, female request thread. These two could be characters to play as or just for interest's sake in a story.

Auspex Dioxin
Race: Drow (Dark Elf)
Height/Weight: 5'2" / 120
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Sexuality: Bisexual / Submissive
Background: Auspex is a young shadow knight from Neriak. While feminine in appearance, he was unmatched by other knights who often challenged him. These days he is the head knight of his house. He is sexually proficient with great intuitions. He has therefore become very popular amongst priestesses and Matrons of competing Houses. His House allows this as it gives them inside intelligence which benefits them. Auspex often finds himself in tricky situations, given that drow females regard him as little more than a boy toy. What saves him from their spiteful jealousy is the fear of the wrath they would incur from each other were anything to happen to him. Auspex doesn't mind all this, though he does hate the fact that he can never be a true leader like the females are. He often finds himself wishing he was female while he is being put in his place in the bedroom, much to his reserved delight.

Jin Daisuke
Race: Vanadian (Snow Leopard)
Height/Weight: 6'2" / 180
Alignment: Neutral Good
Sexuality: Heterosexual / Switch
Background: Jin hails from Far Eastern Vanadia and has moved to the capital in recent years. He is a swordsman who uses a katana in battle. Jin has a sense of prescience, being able to clearly see events in the seconds before they happen. This makes him very hard to catch off guard in combat or otherwise. His demeanor is similar a result, he is rarely surprised by others actions. Jin is something of a playboy. He enjoys flirting with Vanadian girls at the bars but rarely takes any of them very seriously. Only one has captured his heart - the Princess, Nexii Vanadis. He has courted her for the past three years and they are very close friends. While he wants to get closer to her he knows something is holding her back. Jin enjoys preparing seafood and sushi. He travels frequently from the capital to the Far Eastern towns to share the best of both Vanadian cultures.

Storylines / Settings
Nexii's World (FxM or F)
Nexii's world is a post-apocalypic Earth set around 2000 years in the future. There was a great nuclear war which left the world devastated. Little is known about the events that led up to the destruction of the world, save that humans were once populous. The five competing races, Drow, Demons, High Elves, Wood Elves, and Vanadians (arctic furries) all have medieval technology level and magic. It is generally believed that humans genetically engineered the progency races before the war, but some believe that they mutated due to nuclear radiation. Those that believe the former revere humans as gods and the latter abhor the thought of allowing humans to exist again.

Each race corresponds to a color in MTG: Drow = black, Demons = red, High Elves = white, Wood Elves = green, Vanadians = blue. Humans = artifact (colorless). Both in terms of where they live and their general affinities.

Vanadia Kingdom is a vast empire spanning Scandinavia, Russia, China, and Japan.
The High Elven Empire is throughout continental Europe, Middle East, and India.
The Wood Elf Protectorate exists in Africa.
The Demons inhabit the Americas and Oceania.
The Drow generally do not live on the surface. They live deep underground mainly beneath major mountain ranges and rarely above ground near the wastelands.
Humans have rarely been seen in aeons but it is rumored there exist places where they are cryogenically frozen or hiding.
Large areas of each race's territory are nuclear wastelands...vast black glass deserts where nothing lives.

Vanadians are very xenophobic and don't generally tolerate outsiders living in their land. They are a very driven and individualistic people. Although ruled by a monarchy, it is more of a pseudo-military run government in that only those who are proficient can be royalty. It is as much meritocracy as it is hereditary. Most areas are relatively self governed. The capital is Vanadia City, a city in Scandinavia that drew somewhat from drow architecture in that the commons are all underground. Above ground is an impressive fortress which would defend against any approaching army.

So this is all just typical fantasy setting stuff. It's a pretty open world where any of my characters or yours could exist. There is a sort of cold war going on between all of the five races, with drow and demons being loosely aligned as well as the high elves and wood elves. Vanadians so far have chosen to stay alone and not make alliances. Any one empire would be difficult to conquer due to the magical advantage of home terrain and the vast distances involved.

Modern Setting (FxM or F)
Modern would be a world like ours where humans and other races like furries, elves, etc. exist together in peace. It could be a world like Marvel with superpowers, or one that's completely realistic and no fantasy aspects. I will consider human x human RPs but I like something a little more to it.
Possible pairings:
Fur fashion model X Photographer
Fur store owner X Customer
Boyfriend/Girlfriend X Girlfriend
Hero X Villainess

Sci-Fi Setting (FxM or F)
I also love sci-fi settings. I would love to do something dystopian like 1984. Or could go the opposite with a utopian hedonistic world. Something in space with spaceships, space stations, planets and exotic worlds to explore could be really interesting.
Possible pairings:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend X Girlfriend
Researcher X Engineer
House Slave X Mistress
Wingman X Pilot

Last edited:
RE: LF F x Any, furries/fur and a lot more

bump after hiatus. would prefer to do a single RP by IM or high reply rate by PM/thread

daily bump up

bump, taking one more RP. looking for hot ideas ^^

Back from hiatus. RL got to be a bit much.

I am looking to take on a single new RP right now. I want to give an RP my full focus and also not get overwhelmed with having too many active at once. I'd prefer one where I'd play Nexii and you'd play a female elf like Offering or an original female character who could be elven or human. Fur fetish I haven't tired of, it could have D/S elements but wouldn't have to. One angle could be the differences between species if modern setting, or adventuring together like Xena/Gabrielle if fantasy setting. I'll post more ideas shortly if I don't receive any.

bump. will be revising the post in the coming days. it's a little terse and requires new ideas

bump with updates to kinks/desires. I'll update with biographies and plotlines soon.

bump for character bio updates. plotlines I'll get around to soon

bump for world setting update. working on ideas for a modern and sci-fi setting.

bump. been off and on but I'll consider starting one more RP. hit me up with your ideas!

Back
Top Bottom