Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Popstar's Romance (Wanna Play ^_^)

Dancingfennelfox

Property of the Irish Ace ♣
Hello to all those who are looking to roleplay!! I am Dancingfennelfox and I'll be entertaining you this evening.

Rules:
~Tell me if you aren't interested in the roleplay. I don't want to waste your time and I don't want my time wasted
~Be honest. Tell me your kinks. Tell me what you don't like. Basically work with me and I'll work with you to make the rp the best we can
~ I'm gonna be really honest, I hate playing canon characters. I find extremely difficult to write for a character that has already been written for. I like designing my own characters to match against Canon characters. If you don't like that, sorry not sorry.
~I work and I'm in school. I have a life outside of BMR. Please understand that. Sometimes life can get in the way and I may not be able to answer for a couple of days. I'll be super understanding with you too. However if more than 7 days go by without a response from you, I'm going to consider the RP dead.
~I am not picky about the lengths of posts. I totally understand that there are times in a story that you can't really describe that much. That's totally okay. Just please no text talk and no one liners. That's annoying.
~ I only roleplay on here. I PM first and it'll take some real convincing to do a thread. No AIM, Skype or whatever

Now without further ado, let's get to the reason you're here:

The one plot I'm really craving is:
Popstar x Edgy Rockstar

My idea with this story is that the two companies that they are signed under are making them act like a couple to repair the rockstar's image. My character is the popstar who is sweet, innocent and kind compared to the rockstar who is brash, scandal causing and rude. This fake couple though actually begins to fall in love ith one another when the rockstar realizes that she's everything he's ever been searching for. I'm looking for it to be very slice of life and romantic.

Things I'm Okay with: +++ means I'm craving
Piercings
Tattoos
Romance+++++++++++++
Falling in love+++++++
Vanilla sex++++++
First time++++
First kiss+++++
Cuddling++++++
Muscles+++++
Biting++++++++
Hickies++++++
PDA
Consensual
Lingerie+++++
Teasing

Things I'm not into:
Electrocution
Anything that belongs in the bathroom
Death
Vore
Watersports
Noncon
Gore

I have some other pairings to. If you are more interested in those, let me know and we can discuss

I do have some weirder pairings and kinks but If you want to know those, I'll discuss in a private message.

If you're interested PM and we can talk!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom