Tiffy needs RP M F dont matter. All different Combinations welcome. Come play with me

tiffy collins

Super-Earth
Tiffy is horny come play with tiffy! M/F M/M F/F all good Toss in a futa
hello there My name is Tiffany. I am seeking new RP. I am not going to waste time talking about me. If you would like to know me better come ask me Smile I am really very nice.

I wont waste time on Listing rules. Everyone lists the same rules anyways lol. All my ideas can be converted to M/M or F/F or kept as Straight. I am willing to tweak all of them as much as needed. So if you see one you like just contact me and lets Talk. However I only RP in PMs :)

Please!!!!!!!!! PM me dont just message me here. But a bump is always nice Smile

The first few are non incest...with Incest Potential. After that it gets all incest Based.

there are several brand new ideas. A few of those incest as well.

And again PM PLEASE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non incest (incest section further down)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Best friends with a poor girl

(A Rich girl takes her New friendship for granted)

This is a very simple idea. It would involve a wealthy teen girl. She is stunning she is rich and popular. And she is very talented as well. One day she feels kind of bad as she watches a poor girl in school being picked on. She is picked on because she has nothing to eat for lunch. So the rich girl invites her over to her table and shares her own lunch with the poor girl. As a mild friendship develops it develops very lopsided. One girl has everything. The other has nothing. One girl naturelly expects to be able to make EVERY choice for the both of them. She will Take the girl on helicopter trips to beaches. And spoil her wildly beyond her dreams.

The only down side is the poor girl has to come to terms with having no power in there friendship. She cant reffuse ever because she does not want to loose this perfect Friendship. Will her pride and freedom be easy to swallow? Or will she struggle pointlessly for some freedom. I have a scene in mind where the rich girl is feeling horny. She will expect your char to be ready and willing to take care of that.

I would love one or Both to have a BF. And the Rich girl is of course calling the shots there as well. If the rich Girls bf is horny. She has no problem ordering her friend to suck his cock. Or even letting him fuck her. And the poor girls bf...Well the poor girl might have to ask even beg him to obey the rich girls will.

So in short you have a rich girl who seldom if ever heard the word no in her life. She will take whatever she wants. She is not mean per say. She just takes it for granted that her desires are dominent.

----------------

2- His own personal Genie

(Finding a teen girl with powers cursed into serving)

A teen boy from a poor Family finds an old Bottle (or trinket). (could also be an adult male in debt). While cleaning it a genie comes spilling out of it. Taking the shape of a 15 year old girl. She is actually a girl who was Cursed long ago and tied to the item. As he discovers who she is. And what she can do for him. He grows eager to use her Powers for his own gain. He will help his Family as well. She is eager to help him. It is better then being Trapped in the Bottle. She even goes to school with him. She increases his popularity. Gets him a date with the hottest girl in school. All while she is falling in love with him. But how long before she is tired of being used. She refuses to help him. I would like if he was in love with a girl and used the Genie to help win the girls Heart as well.

I think it would be neat, if they believe sex would strip away her powers. Making her mortal. This being a main reason he does not use her for sex. But uses her to get him other girls. Eventually it will be learned sex wont strip away her powers at all.

------------

3- She caught me with her Daddy

(A girl finds her BFF in bed with her Dad. And is convinced to stay quiet)

This idea is based around Two teen girls who are Best Friends. Perhaps they have fooled around or even out and out datted. Or there just BFFs. Either way the Friend becomes attracted to her GFs daddy. How they hook up is open to debate. We can work that out in time. But he begins to have an affair with his Teen Daughters best friend. And after some time of there affair his daughter will walk in on them.

Of course she is enraged and disgusted. And she storms away. But the best friend goes after her and pins her to a wall. She will then convince her that there is NOTHING she can do about it. If she tells anyone even there mom what will happen? There will be a messy divorce tearing her Fam apart. Her dad will go to jail for fucking an underaged girl. Her Mom would be humiliated and devistated. The town would be talking about this for years. She convinces her that letting them continue to have sex. Is far less destructive then the alternative of stopping them. Her mom has no idea and there not hurting anyone. And in fact there Marriage is better now that the husband is so much more content and relaxed. And in time she even convinces the girl that she has to help. Not directly but indirectly. Distracting the Mom. Or acting like a watch out to warn them of danger. She hates it but she feels like she has no choice. Maybe even forcing her to continue to date her Friend. Just to maintain apearaces so Mom wont question why they broke up. Or why the friend is over constantly after the break up. The daughter being convinced that if she helps then she is lowering the odds of anyone knowing what is going on. She is terrified of that divorce threat. And her Father being arrested for fucking an underaged girl.

And on some perverted level Daddy and his lover enjoy knowing she can hear them.

---------------

4- Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon.

(Witcher 3 Char Ciri)

This idea is best if you are aware of the witcher franchise mostly witcher 3....

The idea takes place after witcher 3. Cirilla is now 15 years old (thats about what she would be in the 3rd game). Cirilla could be free and on her own as a traveler or a witcher. Or the Empress of the worlds strongest Nation Nilfgard. Either way she is a head strong powerful young woman. But she also has a great deal of emotional vulnerability and empathy. She is Bisexual she is sexy independent capable but also soft and vulnerable. She has in the past been beaten and raped before. Her life has been one of Terrible suffering and massive pleasure.

Your main could be the Emperor who is her Father. Or Skjall the only true Friend she had in the game. We make it so he is alive.. Or you could play a non cannon char. You could be an old Friend or Foe who seeks Ciri out for some Purpose. A man or woman in Court. You could be a new person she meets in her Travels. I could play secondary chars as well. You can as well or you can stick to one.

This idea is not as defined as some others. Want to make it more defined with me???

----------------

5- The phone call at the party.

(Boy gets an Offer to cheat at a party)

I have a simular M/M Version of this idea out there. In this version a couple of Teens at a party have a fight. The BF is annoyed that his GF reffuses to suck him off. And not just that day. She wont do it ever because she finds it nasty. After the girls storms off leaving the party. He gets a call from a blocked number. An offer to meet in the Garage in 20 minutes. If you come you will get your cock sucked. The voice is muffled and impossuble to tell who it is.

So who is it? The head cheerleader. Maybe a girl he knew for years but never paid any attention to. Perhaps his Best Friends GF. Or maybe his GFs best friend/sister. Options are unlimited come find out?

--------------------

6- a girl and her cowardly boy friend

(A BF puts his GF into very mild danger to protect himself. And looses her respect.)

This is an old Idea of mine. Lightly based on real life events as well. This story will be about a Girl and her BF and his Best Friend. The BF was always timid he is just not a fighter at all. And in bed he is timid as well. He is not a femboy. He is just really nice and preffers to make love over fucking. My char loves her Boy friend and she is fine with how he is. But she also craves being Fucked!

One day her and the BF and the Best Friend are hanging out. When a teen bully starts pushing the 2 Friends around. The Two friends dont want to fight of course. And after being humiliated and shoved to the ground a few times. The Bully gets bored. And the Two Friends and my char just leave. The problem is the BF dropped his watch....a gift from his Grandfather that he cherishes. But he is to scared to go back and confront the bully...so he begs his GF to go back for him. He figures the bully wont hit a girl.

So I go back for your watch. Only to have to argue with the bully to give it to me. He pins me to a wall and starts pointing out what a coward my bf is. He sent me all alone cause he was to scared to even come. I try and deffend him...but its not easy. I am not exactly thrilled at being asked to come alone. when the bully starts to rub my pussy he feels how horny i am. Even as i reffuse to admit it. He bends me over and pulls off my dress. He starts to fuck me right in the alley beside a dumpster. Its not exactly rape...cause while I reffuse to admit it. I am loving it. But secretly I keep hoping my BF will man up and come check on me. That he will fight for me. But you fuck me for half an hour. And seed my tight cunt and steal my panties. I then walk back to my bf a pussy full of cum. When he asks why I was gone for an Hour I unload on him. If he was to much of a coward to come check on me then dont expect me to tell him.

Next day at school the bully texts me an order to come to his house. I reffuse but he just respond telling me to dress slutty. I hate myself for it but I just cant help it. It was the best fuck of my life and i go back for more....So now about the Best Friend I mentioned. In time I want him to suspect I am cheating. And follow me one day. And he gets evidence. But rather then rat me out...he will use it to black mail me....

---------------------------

7- saving her Family

(The steps a girl will take to make sure her Family is kept safe and healthy)

This idea can go several different ways. But the core of the idea is that a teen girl has a family member who is very sick. It could be a brother or a father or mother or sister. But the medication the person needs is far more expensive then the Family can afford. There is a trial for a new much better medication. And they could get into the trial for free. The problem is the slots are very limited. And they could end up on a placebo.

The youngest daughter will do anything to save her Family. And so she finds a way to seduce the doctor. Trying to use her body to gain entry into the Trial. As well as get the real meds. Now this could be as simple as a married Doctor gives in. He begins fucking a teen girl as often as he likes. The trial lasts a year and she is more or less his. Or we could be more creative. Maybe she was a bitch to his son in the past. So he orders her to re date his son. His son may or may not know that she has no choice. And the Doctor could make her do some fairly kinky things. All along he could also be fucking her. Maybe she was uber mean to his daughter. So he forces her to be his Daughters best Friend. To make her popular and spy on her for him. Maybe even forcing her to date his Bisexual daughter. His daughter is desperate to date a girl but is to scared to put herself out there. So he forces this girl to seduce and date his Daughter.....while he is fucking her as well of course.

The options are limitless and diverse. I would love to explore this Idea with you!

-----------------------------

8- Her new fave toy.

(Dont look a gift bear in the Web cam.)

a 15 year old girl gets a toy stuffed bear as a gift. There is no label and she has no idea who gave her it. But she takes it up to her room where she has dozens of stuffed bears and animals. What she does not know is that this bear is a smart toy. She has to register it online. And after that the toy is active. It has a state of the art web cam. And a Micorphone. It can act as a diary and it can even talk and interact. It can look up web pages for her. The girl of course also gets changed in front of it many times. She even masterbates around it. Cause it is on her bed.

So what she does not know is that some one is watching her. And they can hear every journal entry she makes. Every time she spills her heart her most private thoughts and feelings. And when the bear is talking back it is actually this stalker. He pretends to be just a toy bear as he directly talks to her. He can give her advice while pretending to be the toy. And he can use what he learns to seduce....or black mail her. He is her diary and she tells him everything about her life. Her family her friends what turns her on. Who she likes and so on. She can even talk about her fantasies as the bear as her questions. She would have to be a bit nieve. But this was marketed as a state of the art interactive toy. So in this generation a Toy that talks and is interactive is hardly a stretch.

We could have some scenes where she looks up better Masterbation methods. And the Toy is teaching her how to masterbate for better pleasure. Of course its really your char watching as you give instructions.

He could be a boy in school that is wildly in love with her. And he just wants a shot with her. He learns what she likes and he uses it to seduce her. He could be an uncle or even her own brother or Daddy. A father who who at first just wanted a way to see what she is up to. To hear her private thoughts and get to know he better. Hell it could be a girl as well. Or even her own BF manipulating her into having sex with him. The options are limitless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fully incest Ideas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- Her daddy lost his confidence.

(A teen girl wants to help her Daddy find love.)

This story is about a father and his Daughter. His wife either divorced him or left him when his daughter was very young. And he had devoted his entire attention to being the best Daddy he could. Even trying to fill the role of a mother as well. Even buying her first training bras and Pads. Now his daughter is 15 and he decides he would like to try and date. She is very supportive and encourages him. How ever after several misserable failures. He is loosing all of his confidence. He is out of practice datting. He has not been sexual in over a decade as well. As his failures, Both in talking to and being sexual with girls mounts. He becomes more and more Frustrated. Finaly he gives up all together. He decides its enough to be a Dad.

His daughter has supported him all this time. But now seeing him give up compleatly. She decides she needs to get more Proactive. This will start by simulating a date. Teaching him how to talk to girls. How to compliment a girl. In time it will lead to more sexual issues. For that she could call in a Friend. Someone to practice kissing with him. Some one to suck his dick as he learns to relax and not cum to fast. The daughter is with him all along talking to him. She teaches him how to eat pussy. How to tease a girl, suck on breasts.

this is all leading to a growing attraction between Daddy and daughter. Neither one is willing to admit its there. But it is becoming harder and harder to ignore. And its not helping that his daughter is watching him have sex with her best friend as....practice. It could even include a teen boy who is helping to teach him. Like Daddy watch how he does this. But adding a second male tends to freak alot of men out lol. So thats totally optional. Could be interesting if the Dad had any closset bi interests. We could of course add in a GF that the dad begins to date. Who will have no idea her BF is....practicing with his own daughter and her best friend.

--------------------

2- wife fucked as daughter

(A simple fantasy is getting out of Hand)

This is a tale of a family of 4. Mom Dad Brother and the star of the RP the sister. The Sister makes a couple of Videos and some Pictures for her Boy friend. Her brother finds out and Rats his sister out. The Parents ground the Girl and Take away her Computer for a week. This after a long Lecture on what the girl did wrong.

What the teen does not know is her Parents have a boring rut of a sex life. Sex has not been any good for years. The Dad at first sugests a small way to spice up there Sex like. He sugests his wife pretend to be there Daughter. A small act at first she still dresses as herself and just calls him Daddy and such. But over time he asks for more and more. Soon enough there Having sex in the daughters bed. She wears her daughters Clothes her makeup. Does her hair exactly like her daughters. And there having the best sex of there lives indulging in the fantasy. But the wife is growing to fear her Husband is more attracted to the fantasy of his daughter...then she herself. A fear that is very true

One day her Son and daughter come home early from school. And find there parents having sex in the daughters room. Mom dressed like her screaming OH YES DADDY!. Daddy calling the mom by the Daughters name. Now there fantasy is out in the open. At first the daughter is disgusted and Disturbed. But deep down she cant help but feel flattered. She also soon learns how easy she can sway her daddy with just rubbing against him. Putting her body in his arms. Dressing sexier for his attention.

how long before the daddy breaks and makes a move for his Daughter? Will she let him savour her young full body? How will the brother react I think it would be neat if he was secretly attracted to her as well. Or she was attracted to him. How will the mom accept her husband now not only fantasizing of his daughter. But openly pursuing her.

------------------

3- pretending to be her geeky brothers Girl Friend.

(A teen sister will pretend to date her brother in order to make him popular.)

This idea is about a geeky brother who cant get a GF to save his life. He just gets very uncomfortable around girls he does not know VERY well. And by the time he gets to know a girl. He is so deep in the Friend zone he has no hope. I would have him live seperate from his sister. Maybe he lives with one parent she with the other. So when his baby sister visits. No one knows there related right away.

This would lead to a scene at some social event. Where the brother patheticaly tries to ask a girl out. Ending in several girls laughing and taunting him. The Sister instantly gets protective. And latter that night she kisses him in front of all of his Buddies. She pretends to be his GF just to raise his social status. Like give the impression that he scored an Uber hot GF. This leads to her slut dancing against him. Making out on the dance floor. And after 2-3 scenes like this. A girl who would not have looked at him before. Is now being very cute and sweet towards him. And then has sex with him in some risky semi public setting. After that he asks her out eagerly. Only to learn she has ZERO interest in dating. She only wants him because he has a hot GF. If he broke up with her, this girl would instantly loose all interest. So now in order to have sex with a girl who does not care about him. He has to put on constant shows of datting his little sister. This could lead to fun scenes. Like the Brother and sister in a locked bathroom. Pretending to have loud sex knowing people can hear them.

I would love alot of Double date scenes here. And the more he fools around with his sister. The more he will be rewarded latter. Even following him to the bathroom as his sister waits for him. Of course at some point he will have to come to terms with a wildly growing attraction to his baby Sister. And he has a perfect excuse to date her in public.

-------------------

4- Family fun reality show

(a modern Reality show about a real family down on there luck)

This idea centers on a fairly normal Family. We can decide how many M/F/ages latter. For whatever reason they find them self broke, Evicted and on the streets. They find a recruitment add for a modern day family Reality internet show. They live in a Special home, Cameras will be spread all around the house. It operate's like any modern reality shows. The pay is high plus free Housing food and clothes. As long as the family stays popular and high ratings. At first the deal is on the level. They just have to act like a normal Family. The Camera's wont film them in bed or showering. However as Ratings stumble and fear of the streets grows. One member will agree to added filming. Now Cameras record them in the shower and in there bedroom. Nothing at all sexual, other then Nudity. There Popularity and Salary skyrocket. On set there getting added perks due to being the shows Star. How long before more and more agree to these Terms. And then agree to new terms. For example Cameras recording the Parents fucking. Teen kids Masterbating. The popularity is growing millions are watching them. And the Fans want MORE.....

So the Show is internet based and Pay to log in. The laws being far more Lax on the internet. They can have 15 year old's naked Masterbation even sex. We have an average family, Desperate to avoid the streets. Slowly being corrupted by Ratings and Popularity. Money and power come hand in hand. Weekly challenges with Prizes like King/queen for a day. Rigged so the most Popular win the rewards. There good people seduced down a road of slow corruption.

come be corrupted with me Daddy???

----------------------

5- Sexsomnia

(A real life sleep Walking Condition makes great RP)

a medical condition that results in a specific Kind of Sleep Walking. In this Case the person seeks out sex or sexual Acts. Often they seem Fully aware of what they are doing as well. They have open eyes they can Talk and Walk. Drugs Booze stress or Being Horny are natural Causes of Sexsomnia.

My Plan is a 15 year old Girl who has been sleep walking for years. Without warning her Night time Walks take on a very different tone. I was thinking people in her family would begin to use her. Touching her teasing her guiding her to a bed. Her sex starved father in a stale marriage. Her bored mother desperate for something new. Her virgin teen brother. Or maybe just an older Horny Brother. who just wants sex with anyone. Maybe even her Sister looking to explore her own desires.

During the day she remembers nothing. She wakes up in her own bed only naked. But at Night she is the Family play toy. As time passes father and Mother each find out what the other is doing. Brother and sister as well of course. Soon enough they are learning to share the young girl. Finding ways to get her horny during the day as well. So she will have a higher chance of sleep walking that night. Maybe even Drugging her or finding ways to get her Drunk.

Oddly enough it makes the family closer. Mom and dad's stale Marriage is alive and Intense again. Everyone gets along much better. Even the sexsomnia girl is less stressed more relaxed and better off. And soon enough mommy starts to desire a taste of her sons cock. Soon enough sister and brother start to enjoy each other. Daddy craves his Other bisexual daughter as well....

---------------------

6- Daddy made a mistake

(A family vacation leads to a drunken mistake)

In this Fantasy a father Mother and Daughter. (We could add bothers sisters if needed). Go on vacation to visit Family. With so much Family crammed into one House Sleeping conditions are complicated. But when it is settled who will sleep where and with who. The Father and Uncle go out drinking like old time. A fight between 2 Cousins forces a change in sleeping rooms. And the Daughter ends up in the bed her Mother Would have been in. In the confusion no one remembers to call the father/uncle.

This could lead to one of 2 fun situations. When Father and uncle return home drunk off there asses. The Dad goes to the room he believes his Wife is in....and slides into bed naked feeling up his daughter. They have sex in a pitch black room him thinking its his wife. The daughter knows the Truth of course but Always secretly desired her Daddy. In the Moment she gives in not thinking of the Future....After that we deal with the fall out

or the uncle sneaks in planning to continue a long standing affair with his brothers wife. And does not know its really his teenage niece he has slid into bed with.

in both cases there being drunk is a main reason not to notice the differences in wife/daughter. By the end they may work it out but not be willing to Stop by then.

-----------------------

7- wealthy revenge

(A spurned lover comes back to show off his wealth. And falls in love with the daughter he never knew existed)

A story that starts 20 years in the past. A teen girl athletic sexy and popular. Every boy in school wants her. But she falls in love with school dork. For Three years they date and there in love. But as graduation and prom near she fears for her future. Her Lover is poor and she desires wealth. She chooses wealth over Love and cheats with the Football captain. Tall Athletic and from a rich family. She spends one last night with her dorky love at prom. Then leaves never saying goodbye.....Two days latter she is Married. Soon after she learns she is pregnant with her first loves Baby.

Living in a new city she will lie about her Daughters age. Telling even the daughter she is a year younger then she is. This is just so that no one questions who her true Daddy is. The Daughter is now 16 (but everyone including her thinks she is 15). She is alot like her mom was. She is stunning and athletic popular.

The Mom is divorced now. Her Husband turned into a drunk who gambled away a fortune. She divorced him but now lives in a Trailer park. She is forced to pay rent on her back with spread legs. She sleeps with the grocery store clerk for free food. She is alone and desperate as her youth and body slipped away. Then she gets an Invitation in the mail. Her first love invites her and her Daughter for a weekend. Just to get together again talk about old times. The Mother knows she fucked up and picked the wrong man. Her First love is now rich and she is trapped in trailer park. She will do anything to win back his love and get away from her trailer life.

Problem is he has no interest in her any longer. She broke his heart, Now he just wants to rub his wealth in. But when he meets her daughter he falls wildly hard for her. He must have her...and has no idea yet that she is HIS daughter.

-------------------------

Well that is all. But I have older ideas in other threads. If you like what you read please PM me. Lets make a story together :)

Back
Top Bottom