The Committed Wife Meets Black **building thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBunny

Banned
Banished
So I have an itch that I've been looking to scratch lately. I'm preoccupied at the moment and can't quite get into the most detail right now, but I can give a very blunt summary and if interested, I can build off of that using messages when I find a moment here and there.

Basically, the details are as follows

MC age: 18 to 33
MC race: white
MC status: LTR or married
MC personality: typically meek and timid, somewhat fierce when angry

YC age: 15 to 25
YC race: black
YC status: single
YC personality: cocky and bold, not afraid to speak his mind or say anything to anybody

What I'm hoping for is for this to work out something along the lines of being a 30s married woman in a relationship, maybe even a mom, who has a reputation for being loyal. Maybe my husband got mixed up into some bad things and I stuck with him throughout the whole ordeal. Now that he's sober, and I'm still with him, it just spoke volumes about my commitment to him. That incredible commitment became a challenge in your eyes. You knew that deep down, I was tired of dealing with such things and that I just wanted to be a regular wife with a regular lifestyle, sex or otherwise. It was more obvious than I had hoped for that we were likely suffering on that front. Since I'm apparently very tolerant, your idea was simple. Slowly seduce me with promises of amazing sex, until I crack. In short, you wanna see my commitment to my husband break, all because I just needed some good sex for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom