Giving long term a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWifey

Banned
Banished
So I have a bit of an itch that I'm looking to scratch. As you can see by my username, infidelity is my thing. At least on some level. Right now, I'd like for that infidelity to be pressured or otherwise forced onto me.

Details of my current craving

MC age: 28 to 33
MC race: white
MC status: LTR or married
MC personality: typically meek and timid, somewhat fierce when angry

YC age: 5 to 10 years younger than MC
YC race: black
YC status: single
YC personality: cocky and bold, not afraid to speak his mind or say anything to anybody

Plotline: MC has worked at a large insurance company as a supervisor of the claims department. She's earned the reputation of being sweet, smart, and effective at her job. There's a certain allure to such a woman, which when coupled with the charm that her ever so sweet voice grants her, and it's easy to see how a handful of men find her somewhat irresistible. The one thing about her that drives YC crazy is that she's firm in her position. She doesn't take no for an answer, especially not from her subordinates. "There's always work to do" and so forth, she's always making sure everybody is doing something. Since you work for her, the constant reminder that your work is never done simply intrigues you. Not because you're a masochist, but because it's a challenge. You want to stand on equal ground with her, or better yet, switch places with her even if on a personal level. The hardest part about that is that you also want her to understand and operate on that understanding as well.

One day, she informs you that you're required to go with her (and a handful of others) to a seminar down south. Right there, the light goes off. You suddenly have a way to put her to the test. To hear the same sweet, entrancing voice of the calm, collected girl who basically owns your day, to scream your name, to hear her moan, whimper, and just let go of control and give it to you. It becomes your mission to pull it off, and the way you'll do it is simple. Celebratory drinks once you all arrive, and with a few top shelf drinks, you'll seduce her with promises of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom