Gym Culture and a married Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilmay1965

Supernova
I don't know how many of you go to the Gym, or take notice of the Gym culture. Since i've been back after many MANY years, I notice it is more of a social setting then I remembered.

Guys hitting on women, girls dressing in less and less. My idea is, about myself basically, although I want to take this RP to the next level, starting something like this:

Going into the gym, I noticed the old
REmpXSE.gif
er guys staring at the younger women, and a lot of younger guys staring at older women, such as me. These younger guys, usually "Gym Rats" would spend time building perfect physics only to look at us older Married women and moms' with less then perfect bodies.

they are always helpful and flattering and I like the help and the attention, but why does a young guy in his 2o's want to talk to a 52 year old woman? And how far along can I flirt. before I actually end up letting some of these guys have sex with me and cheat on my Husband?

My idea for a play would be the various guys, or groups of guys who help me in the gym and then, seem to want some "attention" in return. Open to various looks, races, ages etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom