Rose's Ideas and Fandoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
General stuff

Well general stuff is that I normally play female character that normally have a bit of a bite but also like a challenge so although submissive males would be OK most prefer dominant males and like to try and get them to be submissive at times. They like to tease and one tends to bite and give men a challenge before allowing them to sleep with them most of the time.

If you have ideas and not sure if I'll be OK with them simply ask and contribute to the RP as well, I'm always open to my partner adding their own ideas.

I'm trying to get back into longer replies (20 lines +), I am a little rusty so be patient with me if you do one of these with me, my replies might not be so fast but I do think it through and put a lot of effort into any reply. So I can do both long replies and shrot ones depending on what I'm given to work with.

Rules

I have a few simple rules that I would ask you to take into consideration:

- I prefer all characters in my RPs to be 18 +
- If you are not interested tell me
- Let me know if a start or reply needs to be edited
- I will consider a topic dropped if there is no reply after 1 week to a starter
- I will consider a topic dropped two weeks after reminder if not otherwise stated
- I do not do Yuri/Yaoi or incest
- If you don't like something tell me
- Finally...
Simply Enjoy the RP

Important things to note

Although I play some characters that are switches can be dominant, completely submissive males do not appeal to me at all, my characters are feisty and well if they just do as their told and are submissive it'd just be boring for me and my characters.

If you do not reply for no reason within a week then I will ask you, after two weeks or one week on from the original first week I get no reply still for the topic I will be very annoyed unless there is a reason. I will adjust these accordingly but in most cases these will apply.

Characters

~ The Forgotten~
Name: Seclusion Ash Alma
True Name: Calla Ash Alma
Age: Utopian Years: 19 Years; Human Years: Unknown (18 +)
Race: Utopian
Weapon: Deadly Score - Twin Bladed Souled Scythe
Eyes: Mismatched; Left: Golden Amber, Right: Blood Red
Hair: Coal black, straight, shoulder length
Skin: Ivory white
Wings: Deep midnight blue with ink black tips
True Wings: Silver, stained with blood but also has blood dripping from them.
Picture: Only difference is her left eye is amber not red
ec2.jpg

~The Immortal~
Name: Sayuri
Race: Immortal Witch
Picture:
68747470733a2f2f732d6d656469612d63616368652d616b302e70696e696d672e636f6d2f353634782f37362f63622f32652f37366362326530636434643261336464323264313265343537666666333835322e6a7067

~The Prophet~
Name: Haruna
Race: Human
Picture:
tumblr_o05aeh3soq1ul26kbo1_500.jpg

~The Fairytale~
Name: Lilith Grimm
Race: Human/Witch
Picture:
8ef7be58876a76cf6720a7b9f425d437.jpg

Pairings (Bold are roles I'll play):

~No specific ones at the moment~

Fandoms: Anime and Games

Fairy Tail (Levy x Gajeel)
Soul Eater (OC x OC)
Hellsing Ultimate (Alucard x OC)
Black Butler (Sebastian x OC) (Modern setting)
Castlevania Lord of Shadows 2

Ideas and plots:

Not so Simple
Looking for: Male, Any species
Story: Set in the far future, when space crafts are common and not only humans live on earth, a new mechanic starts, she’s unaware that the client who’s job she’s accepted has a bad reputation amongst the others. The captain of a new space ship that has a record for expecting the impossible, from maintaining the ship to looking after robotic limbs. The young wolf girl learns that not all jobs are quite as easy but this one seems as though it’ll be rather rewarding.

Primal Instinct
Looking for: Male, nonhuman
Story: Another old topic I feel can flourish here. Set after the world ends and is starting a new with clans of other creatures but very few humans who have ended up scattered. Two of them meet, a human and someone from one of the clans what happened when they meet and what do they discover about the world around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom