Let's Write!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for taking a peek! First I'll tell you what I am not into writing, that way maybe you'll know right off if we're a good fit or not. I prefer romantic stories to ones that are most or all smut. I decided to write here when I found out that taboo stories are welcome here, so no matter what idea I get for a story I won't have to worry about being treated badly.

All of the characters I will be writing are straight females. I am a female in real life (name is Joann), but you can be any gender so long as you can write a straight male realistically. No that doesn't mean your writing has to be perfect, in fact, I'd prefer that it NOT be perfect because mine is not perfect.

I don't have a word or paragraph limit, speaking for myself I just write. Though I have never sent a one-liner, I'm not going to go ballistic if sometimes you can't write more than a few sentences.

I do NOT want to write incest that involves Mother/Son, Aunt/Nephew or Father/Daughter, Uncle/Neice. However, I am fine with Brother/sister and cousins. Though I'd prefer that they are related by marriage or adoption, not blood. Though I might come up with a few story ideas that involve them being related by blood, who knows. But generally speaking, I think it would be more interesting if they are brother and sister or cousins through the foster care system, marriage or adoption. OR even more interesting, if the two do not know that they are related, but find out AFTER they fall in love.

Yeah, warning, I'm a romantic. I don't really have any 'kinks'. So instead of asking what kinks I'm okay with, just tell me what you'd want in the story and I'll let you know if I'm okay with that or not. My mind really is in the 'story', not the sex-scenes. As a matter of fact, here's another warning, I suck at writing erotica. I can't write it well and the thought of writing it makes me so nervous that it usually takes me forever to reply back because I'm constantly 're-writing' or I'm trying to google the best way to write it. Again I really like the 'story' part best. But if you are alright with it being 'romantic' then I hope you'll contact me.

No to bestiality, watersports, humiliation, mind control and BDSM.

I am currently having troubles with my internet but will reply as often as I can. Which at the moment can be daily as long as my ISP doesn't disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom