Angel's Devilish Delights (FxF only fantaay smut/storylines

Angelcutiepie

Meteorite
Hello and well met, My name is Tabitha, Tabby for short and Im new here, but have been roleplaying for years. Im 29 and I live in a town so small, it doesnt even have one pony! Har har...Tongue I love romance, fantasy settings and yes yes, smut! I'm the sweetest gal in the whole world, but I won't let anyone push me around. Im sincere, very apologetic and overly excitable, but I truly enjoy spinning a wonderful tale two folks can enjoy.

I do ask that my partners be literate, punctual and light hearted. I know life happens, because I can a busy body and not online, just pleaee communicate with me. As far as post length, give me a few paragraphs, something to go with, but I also cant keep up with someone who gives to much detail. (ex. I do this, that, this...then turn you upside down and put my tongue in your butt.) If you want to tongue my butt I wont complain, just let me respond before moving on.

Right...now on to the good stuffs.

Kinks
Girl on Girl Heart
Toys of all sorts Heart
Tribbing/scissoring Heart
Curvy Girls
Lactation
Pregnant partners
Fantasy settings
Cunnilingus recieve/giving
Anal Play
Dirty Talk
Romance

Maybe You really have to convince me it fits the story
Watersports
Incest

No no I will not even think of doing these
Non Con/Rape
Scat
Vore
Futa/Men
Beastiality
Ageplay
BDSM
Fandoms
Slice of Life/Realism

Setting/Pairings

Im all about Fantasy Realms, Originial worlds. I love to brainstorm, it really gets my juices flowing.

Any mixture of these are perfect for me.
Human
Neko
Succubi
AngelsHeart
Elves
FairiesHeart

I think that covers it, plesse feel free to say hello at anytime, I"m a very friendly and open person. Until next time we meet...Love, Luck, and Lollipops!

Heart
Tabby[/align][/color]

Back
Top Bottom