The Wonderful World of Contrasts *Quick List*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanthaSwallows

Banned
Banished
Different things resonate on different levels with different people. For one person, fantasizing about their crush who sat across from them in high school is their kryptonite. For others, finding other ways to pay the rent is where they go with it. Others try to integrate a personal experience into things in order to give the plot that extra punch they so crave. That extra punch turns good plots into great ones. For me, I find that the most powerful pairings and plots center around contrasting roles...

When young meets old

When naive meets predatory

When clever meets cleverest

When gullible meets manipulative

When repulsive meets beautiful

When innocent meets evil

When white meets black

When strong meets weak

When rebellious meets authority

When the hateful meets the hated

When the meek meets the bold

...and everything in between, it's hard for me not to take some sort of enjoyment in clashing personalities and roles. That being said, the pairings are rather general when it comes down to it. For some, I may have a specific idea in mind. For others, I won't. So in other words, you can consider this thread to be somewhat wide open, in that you can message me about a pairing that interests you, or even suggest a pairing of your own to improve my list. From there, we can build off of it and customize it for ourselves :) and if I have an idea of my own, I'll be sure to get it out there for your approval before we continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom