The Tales of a Mildly Crazy Man (comments welcomed)

Mr.E

Moon
I thought I'd give this journal thing a try. Hopefully I'll remember that it's here, but if I forget by not posting for a while, someone may need to nudge me into remembering.

Anyway, let's start...

July 31, 2017

Hello journal,
Today's been a normal day. I'm still four weeks removed from the musical I performed, and I'm three weeks removed from my sister getting married. It seems that I've had an eventful July, but slowly, my summer is coming to a close. In four weeks time, college will be starting back, and I'll be forced to return to a dorm room. Now, I know I can easily just live off-campus, but I find it easier to live on campus. I'm able to walk to my classes instead of waking up earlier to drive there. Ok, that is completely off topic to where my brain was originally going to go, but that's neither here nor there.

The main point is summer is ending, and this has been a more eventful summer than last year's. Last year was just me sitting around and doing nothing. This year was all about me doing a show that I enjoyed doing. I was happy doing a show; which is occasionally hard to feel when I do one at school.

I can't wait for next summer. I have no idea what the next show will be, but I'm confident that if I improve my singing during auditions I'll be able to get close to a main role. But that's neither here nor there.

I'll enjoy seeing my friends again. It's been a while, but I enjoy talking to most of them. It's also weird that I'm in a position of power with an organization. Hopefully I'll be able to do a good job, and I'm still procrastinating on one thing that I need to do. Maybe tomorrow I'll do it. Unlikely, but hopefully I'll get my butt into gear.

That's all for today Mr./Mrs. Journal. I'm not assuming genders.

The Crazy Man,
Mr. E.

August 6, 2017

Hey journal,
It's been a while, even though I don't think 6 days is a long time, since I've written here. Today I got to see a baby cousin that I had the fun of bringing joy to the child. I also ended something that I was a part of for a while. It was a wrestling RP forum, but after leaving, I feel a bit relieved. I honestly didn't think I was being appreciated by them. Though the head of the people was saying he saw potential in me, I didn't have fun anymore.

He said that I was leaving because I was feeling sore about losing. That's not it. If I stopped having fun, I want to leave. The fun was gone, and I left. He got a bit upset with me, but I don't care right now. All I care about is that I'm apart of another group already that I'm able to have fun in, and I'm with a group of people that accept me.

I know it seems like I'm just talking about this wrestling RP group, and I am because I thought I'd have fun there. Seeing how it ended, I'm glad I left. Anyway, that was recent for me so I think that's all I need to say.

From the Crazy Man,
Mr. E

Back
Top Bottom