Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking Writers for Fandom & Orig. RPs [M/F - Gimme John Wick & Marvel]

Kinzie Kensington

Super-Earth
Hello! Thanks for dropping by on my search thread.

This just in - I made an F-List!

**CRAVINGS**
*Eleventh Doctor x Clara Oswald
*John Wick x OC or Natasha Romanoff (Marvel X-over)
*Loki x Jane Foster
*MCU SHIPS PLZ
*Noctis Lucis Caelum x Lunafreya Nox Fleuret (AU) OR Original Character (I have like five, very different, ideas for OCs)

Call me Kinzie. I'm a lady in my mid twenties. I live in CST. And that's about all the details I'll give out publicly!

Below I'll list my general roleplay guidelines. This really only covers the bare bones and I don't touch on smut, do's, and don't's.

1. No preference for a roleplay medium, but I will not do Kik.
  2. Frequent posts, to me, are a bit better than longer posts. I can post anywhere from a few pargraphs to a novella (kind of exaggerating on this).
    The longer you want the post to be, the longer it will take for me to reply. I do prefer to keep in the range of, say, two to four paragraphs.
  3. That being said, I don't want to sacrifice quality. My own enjoyment of a roleplay increases when my partners don't litter their posts with
    grammatical or punctuation errors. I understand English is not everyone's first language, and really, I find that partners whose first language is
    not English have a better grasp than lazy or illiterate roleplay partners. Harsh, I know, but if you have any concerns you might not be able to
    meet this expectation, please just be open with me.
  4. That being said, communicate with me. What do you want in a roleplay? What are your limits? Is there something you really want to
    incorporate in to a roleplay? Please don't assume I know what you want. As cool as it would to be a mind reader, I can't maintain a vegan diet
    to save my life (lolol lame joke).
  5. Plot with me. Plot with me. PLOT WITH ME. If I find I'm the one coming up with all the details (sans the plots I've come up with - I understand
    it's not easy to take initiative when the other person has the plot, but I am completely open to ideas and alterations of pre-made plots).
  6. I'm only looking for M/F at the moment. Some day I might consider F//.
  7. I hope that this list of rules doesn't intimidate anyone, but in a way I find it weeds out the weak (MWAHAHA!). If you can't read this, then I can't
    be sure you won't read my posts thoroughly.

Now on to the good stuff...
Fair warning - I haven't written a lot of smut in the past, so this list will be rather small. Rule of thumb - if it would be something we'd have to take to the Taboo forum, it's a no go.

DOs

• Plot driven roleplays
  • Switches
  • "Sub in the streets, dom in the sheets" or vice versa
  • Age differences (older men & younger women - NOT vice versa)
  • Real-life character references (actors, actresses, singers, models, etc)
  • Light BDSM
  • Opposites attract
  • Sexual tension
  • Build up

DON'Ts

• Strict sub and dom roles (we can discuss this. I just hate being locked down in roles and offering no room for character development)
  • Vore, gore, scat, water-sports (gag - not for me, sorry)
  • Incest
  • Non-con (dub-con is a huge maybe - we can discuss details via PM)
  • Bestiality
  • Degradation of women
  • Anime or cartoon character references, or pure descriptions.
  • Anything more than 50% smut
  • Larger than life breasts

OTHER INFO
Below I have requested face claims for the male role (your role). In no way do you have to use the one or pick from the multiples I list. I'm simply putting
them out there so you have an idea of what I think what kind of model would fit for that role. If you were to chose one, not only would I sob tears of joy
and offer you my first born, but I'll let you give me a (small) list or maybe a trait you want me to have in the character.

PLOTS
Asterick (*) indicates a craving, more meaning a greater one.

• Modern, college, shy boy/popular girl (picky with this one)
    Requested Male FC: Tom Holland OR Kit Harrington
    Work hard, play hard - that's her motto. While pursuing a degree for electrical engineering, she finds time to get to all the crazy parties NYU has to
    offer. She's smart, wild, and fun, and never backs down from a challenge.

So when a friend challenges her to get a date with the new transfer, she's all over it.

He's quiet, clearly unused to the size and populace of the Big Apple’s university, and seems to have very little experience with women.

As time goes on, she makes it her mission to teach him, but having been scorned one too many times herself, she mistakes her affection for him as
    pity and insists nothing has bloomed between the two of them. Of course, in college, nothing is ever simple, with late night study sessions, raging
    parties, and jealous people pining over one or the other.
  • Modern, fantasy, vampire/witch **
    Requested Male FC: Tom Holland, Evan Peters, Ian Somerhalder, Brett Dalton
    The age of witches has been long gone, the trials having decimated their numbers and forcing them into hiding. Surviving members locked their
    power away, only to be reawakened when the time was right.

Well that time is now.

She comes into her powers in high school, finding her bullies had a sudden bout of misfortune, and even giving the main bitch a nose bleed that
    seemed to stick around for days. At first she dismissed it off as good luck on her part, but when she's nearly struck by a car and finds she merely
    phased through it, she can't brush it off any longer.

And she's not the only one that's taken notice.

A powerful coven of vampires has sensed the shift in magic. They rose to power when their creators, witches, were forced to hide their power, and
    so the presence of a witch was reason for alarm.

Now, she's just shy of her 21st birthday, when a witch’s powers is said to take their full strength. The vampires kept an eye on her, and only sprang
    into action when they sensed another witch coming to the small town - this one ancient and much more powerful, enough to mask her presence
    from the vampires.

They send one of their own to watch her, a vampire who has been with the coven for just over 300 years. He's stoic, cold, and what the witch would
    affectionately refer to as “having a stick so far up his ass no amount of magic could dislodge it.”
  • Modern, supernatural, vampire/human **
    Requested Male FC: Chris Pine, Tom Hiddleston
    He's a vampire - smooth, cunning, flirtatious - and he loves it. There are some that wallow in self-pity or learn to live what they've become. He,
    however, felt like he was born to become a vampire. He lives for hopping from city to city, charming ladies and living up the night life.

In all his time as a vampire, not once as he ever met resistance to his advances. That is, until he stumbles into an NYC night club and meets her.

She's a workaholic, so invested in her work and school career that she doesn't pay any mind to bullshit. She's always brushed off romantic advances
    and ignored catcalls, sometimes indulging them in a quick, snarky response, but she knows when to fall silent (especially when her job is on the line).
    When he encounters her, she offers him only curt responses. While he might usually be angered, he found himself intrigued.

She becomes a challenge for him, but as time goes on, he's not sure where the line between game and love is drawn.
  • Modern, college, professor/student *
    Requested Male FC: Robert Downey Jr., Tom Hiddleston
    She's the bright, progidal student - always eager to debate with her peers and challenge her professor's teachings. It's seldom she finds
    someone - student or teacher - that matches her intellectual capacity.

Enter pompous professor.

He's the newest addition to the college's faculty, and on everyone's minds. It doesn't help that he was seen at the Frat party just days before fall classes...or that rumor has it she was seen sleeping with the professor.

But that's just a myth, right?

When classes began, she had no idea that the devilishly handsome man she'd had a fling with could be her professor. With their challenging natures and the undeniable sexual tension, it's bound to lead to something very interesting.
  • Modern, supernatural, vampire/(unwilling) hunter
    Requested Male FC: Ian Somerhalder, Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    She's a hunter, begrudgingly, only doing it because of the pressure her family puts on her. She's more of a scholar, seeking to learn about supernatural
    creatures rather than kill them. She keeps a book of all the things she learned, from their hunts and from times she's snuck away to observe them.

Then the worse happens. Her family is captured by a group of vampires, in the midst of a turf war with a pack of werewolves. Things are looking
    rough, and some of the hunters are killed in the chaos. She survives, just barely, and is brought to a vampires safe house. Just before they're killed,
    she whips out her book - a slew of information of werewolves (strengths, weaknesses, habits, etc) that could be vital for the vampires to win the war.

He's a vampire, one that's preferred to remain in the shadows, and the one that steps forward and sort of 'vouches' for her when she claims to be able
    to help the coven. He's got a silver tongue, and an eye for talent. Of course, this means she's brought along...while her entire family is killed. Now,
    more than ever, she'll have to rely on her intellect, but also abandon everything in her that's telling her to get away from the vampire she's forced to trust.

• Modern, slice-of-life, childhood friends
    Requested Male FC: Chris Pratt, Luke Mitchell, Mark Fischbach, Paul Wesley
    It's been many years since the two friends had seen each other. They'd been inseparable since diapers, but when he found a girlfriend, they began to
    drift apart. It was not so much a secret that she liked him, but he never seemed to see it. So she set her sights on Hollywood, where her voice would
    take her to the top.

His girlfriend turned into a wife, and while they were happy for awhile in the small little Massachusetts town, tragedy struck. One day she collapsed
    and the prognosis was grim - a tumor in her brain that was inoperable. Months later, she passed away, leaving the man hollow, without his lover or
    his best friend.

But it seemed fate had things in store. She returns to the small town, seeking a break from the wild celebrity life. He’s decided to take up his late
    wife’s favor hobby (cooking, painting, baking, etc).

FANDOMS
Alright - my fandom list is kind of all over the place. I'm mostly looking for canon/canon, because I don't care to play a canon opposite an OC. However,
I have listed some pairings where I would like to play the OC, and if that interests you, excellent!

• TV
    Arrowverse
    Caitlyn x Barry
    OC x Barry

Doctor Who
    Clara x Eleven
    Rose x Eleven
    OC x Eleven

Game of Thrones
    OC x Jon Snow

Sherlock
    Molly x Sherlock
    Fem!John x Sherlock
    OC x Sherlock

Supernatural
    Fem!Castiel x Dean
    Fem!Dean x Castiel
    Wynonna Earp!OC x Dean (x-over, kinda)
    OC x Crowley
  • Movies
    James Bond
    OC x Q

John Wick
    Natasha Romanoff x John (x-over)
    OC x John

Marvel
    Gamora x Peter
    Natasha x Steve
    Diana Prince x Steve (x-over) **
    Aged Up!MJ x Aged Up!Parker

Star Trek
    Clara Oswald x Kirk (x-over)
    Fem!Doctor x Kirk (x-over)
    OC x Kirk

FAVORITE FACE CLAIMS & CELEBRITIES
If none of the above plots interest you, I could be interested in doing an original roleplay with one of the face claims below. I'll also list some female
models that I'd be more inclined to use if you want to choose from that or don't have a preference.

Asterisk (*) indicate a craving.
Triple asterisk (***) indicates a celeb/original character pairing, which is automatically a craving.

• Male FCs
    Brett Dalton *
    Chris Pratt***/Evans/Hemsworth
    David Tennant
    Evan Peters
    Henry Cavill *
    Ian Sommerhalder *
    Jensen Ackles
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt
    Kit Harington ***
    Luke Mitchell
    Mark Fischbach *
    Matt Bomer/Smith
    Paul Rudd/Wesley
    Robert Downey Jr.
    Sebastian Stan
    Tom Hiddleston
  • Female FCs
    Amanda Seyfried
    Anna Kendrick
    Ashley Greene
    Astrid Berges-Frisbey
    Candice Accola
    Charlize Theron
    Devon Jade
    Elizabeth Henstridge/Olsen
    Ellen Page
    Emilia Clarke
    Emily Blunt/Browning/Rudd
    Emma Stone/Watson
    Evanna Lynch
    Evangeline Lilly
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Jenna Louise-Coleman
    Karen Gillan
    Katharine McPhee
    Kimmy Schram
    Kristen Bell/Stewart
    Ksenia Solo (black hair only)
    Meghan Ory
    Milla Jovovich
    Natalie Dormer/Portman
    Nina Dobrev
    Rachel McAdams
    Scarlett Johansson
    Taissa Farmiga
    Tatiana Maslany
    Yvonne Strahovski
    Zoe Saldana
    Zooey Deschanel

Last edited:
HOLLA my layout didn't get fucked up. So far, so good.
If PMs aren't up yet, post on my profile if you wanna roleplay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom