Make Love, Not War [Dom F looking for sub m <3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty

Meteorite
Hiya! I'm just interested in RPing the following plot for now. PM me if you're interested and we can discuss! <3

Make Love, Not War
The setting is futuristic and somewhat dystopian. Your character is a part of a small yet determined rebellion against a tyrannical government, but right before our story's start, he is captured by the state's forces and imprisoned. He's expecting a painful death as punishment for his rebellion... but instead he receives something quite unexpected. The evil government decides to subject your character to a brand new "rehabilitation" program. You're given no details of how the program works. Rather, you're simply brought to an isolated room and enter a virtual reality console. Inside the virtual reality, you meet the individual in charge of your "rehabilitation": a sweet, adorable, animated young woman named Rose.

Throughout the RP, Rose will lead your character through a number of rehabilitation activities. As Rose leads you through the exercises, your character finds himself surprised how pleasant the experience is. As much as he doesn't want to cooperate with the government, he can't help but want to please Rose and follow her commands. Soon enough he may even develop feelings resembling genuine love. Little does he know, Rose and the entire virtual reality is slowly brainwashing him. Although Rose seems harmless on the surface, underneath her lovely demeanor is a controlling and manipulative AI. Will your character figure out the trap and resist, or will he instead lose his desire to rebel and fall head-over-heels in love with the beautiful Rose?

Well, that's the premise! We can certainly discuss more details, but I'm expecting a lot of fun mind games and twists in this plot! Let me know what you think! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom