Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A modern day monster (Other x F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonpoint

Supernova
Tonight is "let's try all the weird cravings in my head" night, so here I am with a rare request to play an alien or a monster, depending how you look at it.

I want to play an Illithid...aka the Mind Flayer.

Now bare with me, because I know that the idea will require some stretching of the imagination, but my idea involves said Mind Flayer in the real world. These things have been known to cross space and time, so why not fall into THIS reality?

Disguising itself as a human, said Mind Flayer has taken the form of an influential Hollywood producer. Eating the mind and taking its form, the creature is now using its new form to entice young actresses to audition for him and meet him, or even models. Once they've been charmed with his subtle mental influence, these actresses and models are now Voidminds for the Illithid and help him find others. They go on to work specifically on his projects, helping spread his influence and only help make him more money.

It's similar to one of my ideas already on the board, but I figured someone may want it in this format as I'm not opposed to his tentacles playing with the girl. I have lots of actresses and models in mind that I'd love to see in this format, so feel free to message me and we can hash out details. I'm happy to play via PM, Discord, and email, or even AIM or GDocs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom