Modern or Futuristic F/F or F/M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavia

Unknown Princess
Banished
I'm looking for someone that has an interest either in a modern or futuristic setting, and wanting to write out multiple relationships in a single universe / story. If sexual roles are involved I only write submissive. Having every day situations would be a plus for me, our relationships need to seem realistic and fun. The inclusion of pregnancy and money problems is something I'd enjoy.

This is edited in. I wanted to say that I am open to incest only if it is between siblings. I really want to write things which involve pregnancy. I'm very open to writing older girls. I will write girls from 18 to 55. I like writing younger girls against older characters and older girls against younger characters.

Kinks are up for discussion, though most I will be open to. The ones I have no interest in are blackmail, cheating, non-consensual and underage sex, followed by animal stuff and bathroom related nastiness. No unrealistic stuff or creepy things. When it comes to what I like you can ask me through private messages. I'd say regular replies would be good, once every day, maybe more if possible. Two to three paragraphs a reply at most, one at minimum. Real girls for face claims only. Contact me through private messages please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom