Looking for Original rps. [FutaxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuChan

Super-Earth
As the title states I'm looking for some original plotted ideas, now mind you I'm sick and twisted, I love dark themes, so these are what is to be expected. ^^;; Also as a heads up, I am sub not dom, however I can be slight of a switch at times. Meaning my characters have backbones and whatnot. They will fight back and be aggressive, but won't kill, yes they may have the intent but will never succeed due to always submitting in the end. So without further adue, here's some plots from a previous thread and some new ones I'm seeking as well:

Elf x Mad Scientist #1

An elven warrior is sent to kill the mad scientist who betrayed the king's orders and is sent on what seems to be a wild goose chase to her. From what she was told, the woman defied the king and continued her research against his will and now she must stop the mad woman. However, lost in a forest that has been warped and mutated, she ends up finding a strange lake that calls to her and in many ways, seduces her. After bathing she falls unconscious. She had been watched the entire time and once unconscious she is then taken away and placed in a cage hidden deep in a lab. Unknowing of her own fate she wakes up and finds herself in a dimly lit room and is chained up inside of a cage with no armor on or anything to protect herself with. Who knows of what fate lies for her now. Only the one who kidnapped her does...

Elf x Mad Scientist #2

Her head was throbbing and her arms stung. She was slowly waking up when she realized she was tied up. "What the hell?!" Her eyes were wide awake at this point now and she was furious. She could see a woman in the back just smiling at her. She glared in a defiant way and began to try to escape from her bindings. "Now now dear. It is useless to try to escape now. You're my new little experiment now, and trust me, we're going to have so much fun with your little body..." [I'm REALLY craving this one!]

Elf x Mad Scientist #3

Himeko had been sitting inside her home when she realized she needed to get dinner to tonight. She got herself dressed and headed out to the market, she lived close by so she didn't have far to walk. She walked past a dark ally where someone had jumped out from behind her and covered her mouth with a cloth, causing her to pass out...

Slave x Mistress

It was dark and there were loud voices to be heard as she heard people shouting out numbers. She still didn't know where she was or let alone remembered how she got there, just she was there now. Himeko slowly opened her eyes and tried to get up, but couldn't due to the chains around her nude body. "Nnn... Where am I? And where the hell is my cloths?! Why in the fuck am I chained?!" Started she felt the cage she was in move as the cover was removed, exposing her. Her tail wrapped around her porcelain skin as her ears twitched. She wasn't a normal girl which was probably why they took her, whoever they were. She was half elf and half wolf, she didn't have any fur except for her tail, but her long pointy ears gave away the elven in her. "Do I hear three thousand? Four thousand? Five?" The man with a mask was yelling out numbers as people were placing their bids on her. She was scared and couldn't do anything, let alone cover herself except for her lower region with her tail...

Werewolf x Elf #1

Not much for me to write a plot for this one, but I want a rp based on this song. Aviator is one of my favorite artists and this song is so inspiring for me rp out something like this. ^^

Werewolf x Elf #2

Wars between elves and werewolves have been waging over territory for years and the longer the fight drug out. Though the alpha decided it was time for the war to come to an end in their favor as she made her way into the castle with ease and finesse stealth, she managed to grab the elven princess and bind her so she couldn't make a sound....

Will add more plots later as I can come up with them. Might just add some fandoms next time. -Cough cough LiS cough cough.-

Also I will rp via threads and Discord now only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom