The muses of Boomboom (mxf, f/f, f/futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomBoom

Planetoid
Hello there,

I'm brand spanking new to the site so thought that it would be best to start out with a request thread so you can all see what I might be into.

To start, I post from my phone, which means autocorrect happens. I apologize and if that I'd an issue for anyone I understand but we probably shouldn't post together.

The first thing of note is that I am willing to roleplay as either male or female, so if you see any roles or ideas that I mention and you wanted to play the other role feel free to check with me. I will mark ones where I would really prefer to be the female with ** but even then I'm pretty easy going.

Rather then list the things that I'm into I'll go ahead with the things that are usually a pretty hard no. No necrophilia, children, rape, bathroom play or animals. I may add more to this as it comes up.

I've never been good with mxm so will probably be staying away from that, at least to start. Other tha. That, ask if you have any questions.

Here are some pairing I have. ** indicates the position I would like to take but again, it isn't mandatory as I'm usually pretty fluid. They are in no particular order.

Babysitter/married father or mother - usually this is a one shot type of RP but I'd like to see how it works out if they actually have feeling for one another. The parent would love their wife but also have these other feelings.
Sibling of significant other- this could be the girlfriend of a brother, boyfriend of a sister, sister of a boyfriend, that type of stuff.
Coworkers- I don't really prefer the office setting, but park rangers, lifeguards, even rfsst food workers.
**Daughters best friend or sons girlfriend/ father of the bestfriend or father
Roommate/futa** - the roommate wouldn't know at first

Fandom pairings:

GOT:
**Sansa/Sandor - this would be AU in which she leaves with him to get away from kingslanding and they are on the run. She would eventually see the softer side of him.
Sansa/Margaery - this would be Sansa when she was still innocent and carefree.
Aged Aryia/Brianne- in this one it would take place in the future and is AU. Aryia returns to westeros and vengeance is already had. She is able to change more than her face and now has a penis she can't get rid of.

Terminator, pulling from the movies and show:

My Sarah: this would be similar to genesis in which Arnold went back in time to save a young Sarah Connor and takes her into his care. This would take place before the movie and she would be a bit younger. 17-19. She's always been on the run so no time for a boyfriend or lover like. These feelings and urges build up.

An alternative would be after the movie but Kyle doesn't make it. The future may still need a John Connor so what can the terminator and Sarah do? Well, it turned out he has some of the sperm inside of his robot crotch. It's for a future so they have to do it.

Cameron/John: This is show based. Cameron was sent back in time to protect the young John Connor. They played with the idea that he had a crush on the android and she is dutiful to him. What happens when he wakes up to her striking his hardened manhood after it becomes erect in his sleep. How does he hide it from his mother?

Cameron/Sarah: An android sent back to protect her son. There is no denying she is attractive and a smart build. The only thing is, she didn't start off male. She has an appendage between her leg that no women have, and it works. Sarah sees the way her son looks at the android, but after catching a glimpse and what is beneath Sarah starts to look too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom