Originals and Fandoms [M/F and F/F]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinCat

Panda
Hello everyone!

It's been a long, long while since I've roleplayed. Working on a degree of journalism I've had enough of writing for what I thought was a lifetime, but two weeks after graduation I've found myself craving to write again. I guess it cannot be helped.

Prior to everything I must warn you I'm not a native speaker - although I've graduated from an English university, I'm a foreigner who's lived in the UK for past few years only. While I consider myself fluent in both, spoken and written English, there might be mistakes now and then. Feel free to correct me, it will be appreciated.

I am currently employed on a 40 hours contract, and aside from that do digital art commissions, so my time is rather limited. Thus the replies may sometimes take a while.

Anyway, enough about me, here is some RP ideas I've got!
But before that, a small list of stuff I'm into:
https://www.f-list.net/c/sleepingayumu

Originals:
*Student/Teacher
Just a casual high school scenario really. I haven't got any specific ideas for this, but we can always add some supernatural powers and all that. The concept is quite open and I'm willing to explore as many possibilities as you can offer.

*Rich middle aged man/Young heiress of an influential family
Now I REALLY crave this one! The possible plot could be that, let's say, the man is a business partner of the girl's father. More than likely married and claiming to be a family person. Yet he seduces the girl and they start a secret affair. In this one I'm looking for a lot of romance as to make sure the youth doesn't run off he would need to spoil her a lot. On the smut part, however, I'm keen on putting master/slave on this one. Just to spice things up.

Teen/Teen
As cheesy as it sounds, I would like to play some high school romance. My own high school experience was superb and I miss it loads, plus the concept is quite fun on its own. Plot wise, it is very, very flexible. Romance and exploring would be most fitting for this one. Mind, I'm not into jock/emo, bully/victim settings. I'm interested in them being similar in a way.

Queen/Knight
I'm such a sucker for when it comes to fantasy settings. I'd say the pairing alone sums most things up and plot details can be discussed later on. The knight could be male or female, really.

Warrior/Mage
It's another pairing I'm very into and it never gets old. I would usually stick to mage being a healer, but this can be changed on demand.

Fandoms:

D.Gray-Man:
Allen/Road
Kanda/OC
Lavi/Lenalee
Lavi/OC
Krory/Eliade
Krory/OC
Komui/Lenalee
Tyki/Road
Cross/OC
Sheril/Road
Sheril/OC
OC/OC

Guilty Crown:
Gai/Mana
Gai/Ayase
Gai/Inori
Gai/Arisa
Gai/OC
Shuu/Mana
Shuu/Inori
Daryl/Tsugumi

Naruto (NOT SHIPPUDEN):
OC/Kakashi
Hinata/Neji
Sakura/Kakashi
OC/Neji
Anko/Orochimaru
Anko/Kakashi

Bleach (I'm at the vizard arc):
Kyouraku/Nanao
Lisa/Nanao
Matsumoto/Nanao
Renji/OC
Byakuya/Rukia
Urahara/Yoruichi
Shinji/OC
Ukitake/OC

Oban Star Racers:
Maya/Don
Eva/Aikka
Eva/Jordan

Shaman King:
OC/Amidamaru
OC/Hao
OC/Silva
Eliza/Faust
OC/Faust
Iron Maiden/OC
OC/Marco

Soul Eater:
Tsubaki/Mifune
Maka/Stein
Maka/Spirit
Female Spirit/Stein (AU)
Marie/Stein
OC/Stein

Speed Grapher:
OC/Suitengu
Ginza/Saiga
Ginza/OC

Revolutionary Girl Utena:
Touga/Utena
Touga/Nanami
Touga/OC
Akio/Utena
Akio/Anthy
Saionji/Anthy
Saionji/Wakaba
Saionji/Nanami
Saionji/OC
Ruka/Jury

Game of Thrones
Eddard/Catelyn
Littlefinger/Catelyn
Brienne/Catelyn
Jon/Sansa
Littlefinger/Sansa
Joffrey/Sansa
Jaime/Cersei
Jaime/Margaery
Joffrey/OC
Littlefinger/OC
Brienne/Sansa
Brienne/OC

Harry Potter
James/Lily
Lucius/Narcissa
Severus/OC
Narcissa/Bellatrix
Lucius/Bellatrix

I will be updating this thread from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom