Futa Seeks Some College Romancing, Seeking Women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

optiplex

Star
Hey there, so first of all I am aware that this is the female request thread, but the uncategorized others thread looked really dead, which is weird because I thought futas were fairly popular, but anyway, I can hope that perhaps my luscious tits and curvaceous figure will make you look past the impressive meat between my legs. :p

Anyhow, so the basic premise is that I play a futanari who just starts her first year of college. When she was in high school, she always felt out of place because of her, ahem, extra parts, since futas, while not unheard of, weren't exactly common. However, she soon hears about an alliance group in college about alternative sexes, preferences, etc., and she decides to check it out, maybe she will meet another futa or two. However, what she doesn't realize is that a few of the women in that group have quite the futa fetish, and before she knows it the futa is soon burying her thick rod in all sorts of women.

So yeah, I know it sounds cliche and haremish, but I would also like to include some romance elements too, and I'm open to discussing and including a variety of kinks, we could explore each character's backstory, and so on. Just a few quick ground rules though. All characters must be at least 18 years of age and I don't like playing as real life humans. However, anime characters are accepted and furry/anthro characters are absolutely adored. If you're interested, please send me a message, as I don't check the threads often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom