Taming a beast (Emasculation) FxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaChild

Planetoid
Hello! I'm in the mood for something dark and violent. Basically, I want to try a short RP that ultimately involves castration or emasculation of your character(s). It also needs to be in a fantasy setting, and I want you to play something beastly, like a big, hulking demon, minotaur, orc, hellhound, alpha wolf, dragon, etc. That kind of thing. Something big, strong, and frightening, accustomed to being in charge and taking what he wants.

I could play something like a tough, fighty adventurer girl who gets a lucky blow there while we're fighting, a sadistic young princess with a taste for hurting male prisoners, an evil witch who just happens to need your manhood for my potion or spell, or even some kind of intelligent animal like a unicorn, who just turns around and bites your meat off after you finish pumping your filthy seed into my womb. My preference might be to do it as a revenge kind of thing, where you completely dominate and humiliate me first, and then I take my revenge on you later. Or the other way around, like I castrate your ally, and you manage to subdue me and rape me in revenge. Or maybe it takes place in a setting filled with scary, supernatural rape-monsters, and the only way for an adventurer to fend them off is to damage their genitals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom