Looking for a medieval story or modern day (f/f - f/m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seychelle

Meteorite
I'm looking for something long term and with a single person. I want to write in a high fantasy medieval setting. I want to write every day scenes, have normal conversations and deal with every day problems. I do want action, mystery, war and other things, too, I just don't want the normal stuff to get ignored.

If you're someone that gets bored from a simple conversation which is really just small talk or a really long conversation with lots of dialogue, you shouldn't contact me. I want to be able to have those realistic, sometimes unnecessary talks without having to worry about someone not being able to handle it and stick around. Not everything has to be end of the world material.

I would expect a fair amount of world building and the ability to write many characters. I write women, though I am willing to write smaller male roles, something like bartenders or soldiers passing by. The only way I will adopt males as primary characters of mine is if I like who I am writing with and we've been writing together for at least a few weeks. When it comes to what I will write against, I have no problems with people using whatever they like. The same applies to race, so feel free to use humans, elves, dwarves, orcs or anything that fits the setting.

I don't have any strict ratio on what I'd say I want there to be story over sex, I can only say that I want both. I like writing sex and I like compelling characters. Please just give me both and let's not worry about some percentage that no one really follows to begin with. When it comes to kinks I would rather discuss them privately and see what we're compatible on.

I do not use any sort of anime, drawings or paintings for my characters likeness. I use real girls, usually those involved in films or television. I can reply once or twice a day at minimum, I would like someone similar in activity. There are days when I can reply multiple times in a day and I'd honestly love someone that can do this as well. I'm a lover of fast back and forth replies, with that said, you can expect me to be open to smaller replies. I like anything from two to three lines to a few paragraphs.

My preference for writing would be through private messages. I wanted to add this at the end since I know a lot of people wouldn't be interested in it, but I am open to incorporating D&D 3.5E or 5E if you like systems to make things a little more random and fun.

I am open to a modern day setting, too. If I were to write this I would want something more sex based than story. I wouldn't want war or anything like that included. A tropical setting with beaches,
lakes, rivers, forest and local cities / neighborhoods would be fun. I wouldn't mind writing younger and older girls. No incest. Breeding and pregnancy related things are okay with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom