A virgin's curiosity - FxM and age gaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilwhitegirl34

Banned
Banished
This is a long time fantasy based on something that actually happened but wasn't truly sexualized. Here, I'm going to sexualize it and try to see what we can come up with :) so if at all interested in this, I'll just give the theme and flow for what's going to happen, and see what we come up with :)

My character would be a virgin and your character would be somebody 40 or older and a friend of the family. I'm a bit of a recluse, more or less because I don't feel understood, so when my parents go on weekend trips or vacations, I usually opt to stay home by myself. I'm never truly alone however, because they've always had you check in on me and make sure everything is all right. I never seem to mind your presence however, because we often times talk about things and to be quite honest, you're probably the only one I've known who at least pretends to understand me. So in a way, I actually kind of look forward to it.

One day, you would find an attraction to me out of nowhere. When that happens, you always seem to have your mind on something when you are checking in on me. I've gotten pretty personal with you in discussions and so I decide to turn that right around on to you. Asking you what's wrong, our discussion eventually leads to what never turns into a direct confession but rather beats around the bush. I'm able to figure that out and before long, I'm hinting back at you. Eventually, I talk you into getting alcohol and with a bit of a buzz I just..... spring something on you and see where it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom