Fickle desires and immediate satisfaction (40k and other weirdness, mostly Dom fem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

messylips

Star
This is a thread for what is at the very top of my "want" list, so assume if it has been bumped recently whatever is on this page is something I'm desiring right now, see my other threads for more ideas but this is what you need to look for if you want to catch my eye:

See my main thread here

Blowjobs
I dunno, I don't have a set idea, but something where a girl can only give blowjobs and be teased, constant denial of her own pleasure until shes mad with lust.

Warhammer 40k:
Dark eldar toying with a slave human male?
-sadism
-bondage

Tau female paired with a former guardsman on a mission

Genestealer wants in a human man's...genes...

The Dragon
Every big bad has one, the so called "dragon" the second in command that, despite seeming competence, never manages to best the hero, what if she got tired of it? what if instead she turned on her master and joined the hero in an attempt to be free of this seemingly destined cycle?

Giants playthings

Imagine a person with two dolls making then kissy kissy and rub together, now imagine its a giant and the two are living beings.

Amnesia Cosplay
A woman cosplaying as a character (whom she may or may not know that much about) is hit on the head and forgets most of her memories and knowledge, she begins to believe she is in fact the character she is dressed up as.

Lovecraft
Just... Anything lovecraftian really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom