Looking for some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Green

Queen of Spades
Hello to any who are reading this and hope you are having a wonderful day. I am opening this thread for of course a nice role play. Looking for some people who could turn into long term partners. I hope I can find a a person or few to help with me fantasies and fetishes. Below I will include the list of the characters I like to play as, my F-List and some of the main things I am looking for. I don't need all those things in the RP, just like one two maybe three of the things. And please, if you really did read this, make sure to add BBC somewhere in your messages subject line, then I know you didn't just skim or message cause you seen me online.

Things I am looking for in the RP are, and will be listed with numbers so if you want to, can send in your message which numbers you are willing to do in the RP.

1. Interracial(Black man/men, Hispanic man/men) or Interspecies(Alien's, Anthro's, yes sometimes real animals too like a dog or wolf or pig)

2. Multiple people throughout the RP( COuld be many one on one scenes of a new guy for my character, or multiple men in one scene or a mix of the two things)

3. Some age play, would like to know how old and young you would be willing play as.

4. Would you be willing to play as a midget/midgets or a larger/fat guy?

Now the characters I like to RP as will be listed below along with where they com from and a picture to enjoy too, so again, let me know which of the characters you would like me to use, can even change it up a bit through the RP/RP's.

Naruto Shippduen - Ino, Sakura, Kushina
Fairy Tail - Erza, Lucy
Marvel Comics - Mary Jane Watson, Black Cat, Black Widow, Sue Storm
DC Comics - Lois Lane, Starfire
Highschool DXD - Rias Gremory
Overwatch - Mercy, D.Va, Widowmaker
Sword Art Online - Asuna
One Piece - Nami
Mario - Princess Peach
Final Fantasy - Tifa Lockheart
Deathnore - Misa Misa
My OC's - Ashley Green(My avatar picture), Sara Johnson(Looks like Jessica Nigri).

My F-List I forgot to include when I first posted this(Sorry for the day two update moderators I forgot to add this part when I said I would at the top)

So if you feel you can help with anything I'm asking for up above then you are free to message me, just don't forget to put BBC somewhere in the subject line of the message or I may not open it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom