(Request filled for now. I got many offers.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelda

Meteorite
Hiiii. I tried to include mostly what I wanted in the title alone so people would know what this thread is for. In short I am looking to write against someone that is somewhat active, preferably able to reply a few times a day or at minimum once a day. I like shorter replies, like one to two paragraphs. Long term only. I use real girls as face claims.

What I've been wanting to write is multiple girls against a guy. Not a harem thing, just a bunch of girls that maybe live in the same neighborhood or city, and said guy manages to actively get with all of them. There could be a potential poly relationship, or everything between them could start off strictly sexual.

I would like to write at minimum four women, all of which I already have faces and ideas for. I am open to incest, preferably daughter / father. Note that if incest is involved that I prefer it isn't consensual. As for the pregnancy aspect, I am wanting multiple of my women to end up pregnant. The pregnancy thing for me isn't a kink, it is just something I want for plot purposes later on in the story, though if you're into it for the kink aspect that is fine.

I would like to write a good bit of sexual scenes, probably those more than anything else, but on occasion I do want to expand on my girls and for you to expand on your guy. I am open to writing against multiple guys, too. Well if someone is interested in these sorts of things please private message me. I only write via private messages as well. We can discuss kinks and other things. Thanks!

Edit: I added the bit about possible f/f to the title. This is strictly for anyone willing to write a girl against me that possesses a penis, because I really want the pregnancy stuff included regardless of who I write against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom