Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strange worlds (thewhiterabbit x Redblue IV)

RedBlueFour

Super-Earth
Dash sighed, tapping away at his keyboard. the sixteen-year-old was the restless type, easily bored. The lines of code beforeh im flashed accross his screen, and he huffed. His program was still unfinished.

He brushed his flat blonde hair aside, preparing to type. The program was an eccentric one, but hopefully soon fucntional. He had learned intriguing tricks with this new coding language, some of which seemed imposible until he had tested them. The most secret of which he told no one about: the other realm.

He's discovered someplace...else. A visiting world, completely empty, to which he had no idea how it had gotten there or what its purpose was. He travelled there on rare occasion, as it provided some peace from louder days, and time didn't...pass as quickly. It was hard to describe, but sometimes he'd drift there without warning.

This was proving to be one of those nights. restless, he executed a program with functions he knew few others had seen, and before long, he was standing in an open field. Sure it seemed impossible, but it had become his nature to accept impossibilities and run with them. He reclined on the cool grass, relaxing, trying to concentrate on the innumerable things that crossed his mind that day...

Renamon did not like humans almost all of them were weak and lazy needing far more food and rest then she did. "No frostmon i do not want to see you're icicle" she swore sometime that digimon was as bad as any human. She moved slowly into the plains she was tired of fighting other digimon for the moment.

She was a maverick a pokemon who did not have a home to acall her own not that she wanted one. "No i will not let you see me again" she blushed she had not even meant to let him see that to begin with. She could smell it a human she needed a good nose being a maveric she got into a lot of fights. she called it exploring the digimon that she met many called it invasion, it ended in one of two ways fucking or fighting.

"What do you want human" she asked a human would have said that she had a large chest she was also tall when on all fours. he was old for a human most humans were barley past ten years old her was much more. "You should know the digimon here don't like humans" she warned leaping to land next to him.

Dash looked up from his daydream, surprised to see something moving. "Who's there?" he asked, the creature approaching. As the creature came close, he realized it was, in fact, humanoid, and spoke to him in plain english. "I...uh...I found this place...by accident..." he spoke, a bit confused. HE'd thought this place empty, with none there but himself...and yet this (strangely alluring) creature was now before him.

He gulped nervously, not knowing if she (and yes, judging by her rather large bus he was certain of the gender) was hostile towards him or not. "I...I mean no harm..."

Back
Top Bottom