RP Requests [FxM], with fun, adventure and a few laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a few ideas for some long term RPs

1) One idea I have is an RP that would be semi-romantic, semi-comedic story about a gentle, affable if bumbling tentacle "monster" who, through no intentional designs of his own, somehow collects a harem of adoring, nubile young women.
The story is inspired by the image below
021a2d1e3d065a670b15e21b5a070936.jpg
Though the look of the tentacled monster and the nubile young women is something we would work out together! One idea would be a tentacled alien who is a shy academic and is sent to Earth to covertly study the bipeds inhabiting the blue marble. But there are also a few other scenarios playing in my head!

2) My second idea would be something super-heroish, either in established comics, movies, or newly created. Scenarios could include romances brewing up after a big fight, heroes stranded on distant world, heroines in the clutches of well meaning individuals who are nonetheless perceived as villains because of their preferred styles of implementing their altruism. Things like that.
Here are some covers that might inspire some ideas:
Shrunken Wonder Woman??!!
Supergirl entangled!!
True Love Never Runs Smooth
I'm up for canon or non-canon, but it is with the caveat that my canon knowledge is probably severely lacking, and pretty much confined to the cinematic universes! Possible ideas would be a superheroine immobilized in some fashion or another by...not a villain, per se, but someone who thinks they know what's best for the world, and is going to implement their ideas, no matter what the world thinks. Or perhaps someone who is pulling a superpowered Robin Hood scenario.
Another idea would be a normal individual in a normal universe who stumbles into a universe where superheroes are real.

3) Also, I'd like to do an RP on Beast and Belle based on this image:
lusciousnet_belle007_946899914.315x0.jpg
Something soft and sweet! A scenario where Beast and Belle fall in love, but the curse, for some reason, isn't lifted

4) Also
sexy-costumes-in-star-trek-not-pictured-tos-miniskirts-as-those-really-were-a-symbol-of-empowerment-in-the-60s-one-which-nichelle-nichols-pushed-the-show-to-include-credit-cbs.jpg
Star Trek anyone? Any of the shows or movies, possibly even a crossover between two shows. Maybe an away mission that goes awry?

Anyway, if any of these ideas sounds interesting, check my F-list to see if we're compatible, and then drop me a line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom