☆ ( M/F OR M/M ) LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ☆ XAYAH X RAKAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

zen`

Banned
Banished
tumblr_ood97sckT91tvo2c3o3_r1_540.gif

hello, all, and welcome to my long-term request thread for a league of legends roleplay. i don't necessarily
feel like it should be too wordy, so i'll get straight to the point. i'm seeking a long-term partner to write
with who can give me at least one to three paragraphs to work with every post. i'm not about that life of
having a partner who can only provide one reply per day. i tend to lose interest in things quickly if the
roleplay is too slow-paced. that being said, i love character development and creative world-building.
i love smutty threads and when a partner doesn't hold back the lewd and explicit details. the
roleplay itself will preferably be over a private thread on blue moon, but i can be persuaded to start
something through messages. you'll have a hard time convincing me to play anywhere else
unless i really, really like you. even then, i may only do discord and skype roleplays.

as for pairings, i can either play females in a male x female pairing or a male in a male x male
pairing. i will not play or play with futas or a female in a lesbian pairing. we can either go with a common
summoner x champion or even a champion x champion plot. chances are, i also won't be into playing
or playing against furries or actual champions that resemble animals. ( ex: gnar, warwick, kindred, etc. )
here are the champions that i am dying to play and play against for you. take your pick! ❤

MY CHAMPIONS
( i can play way more than this, so if you have a favorite, let me know! )
❤ leona ❤ sona ❤ xayah ❤ ahri ❤ katarina ❤ ashe ❤ miss fortune ❤ lux

YOUR CHAMPIONS
❤ darius ❤ graves ❤ ezreal ❤ rakan ❤ zed ❤ shen ❤ draven ❤ jhin ❤ talon

and please please PLEASE give me a
smutty XAYAH & RAKAN pairing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom