Something Simple (Seeking BBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
Welcome to the Thread!

I usually prefer more fantastical scenarios, science fiction and Fantasy shenanigans and the like, but on the rare occasion I'm looking for something more normal, expect this thread to be bumped instead! For my regular thread with my fandoms and the like go here, but otherwise, take a look around? Pick out a plot or two?

A Few Quick Rules!
  • I play over PMs or in Threads ONLY. No IM, E-mail is negotiable but seriously discouraged.
  • No scat, vomit, piss, or feet play. I don't like them, I don't get them, I will not play them.
  • If you want to send me a PM, send it to me with your idea written into it, don't make me tease your thoughts out of you over the course of however many messages. If you have a character you like then give me a plot to go with them. If you have a plot you like tell me what you like about it, tell me if you have anything you'd like to change, any fetishes you might like to add in or twists you might like to put on the formula. If you don't have any of those, then tell me that instead! Just give me information! Don't make me tease it out of you one PM at a time!
  • Finally, just to make sure you've read these rules, when PMing me over interest with an RP please include the word 'Rutabaga' in the first line of your message. Otherwise I will just delete the whole thing because you can't read instructions. Clear?

Plot with Pictures!

Mary Field... She's a well known figure of course. She could be a popular socialite in the city, the wife of an important figure such as the mayor, or even an important figure in her own right. What she does for her day job though, doesn't matter, because what concerns you and I is what she does at night.

It's not a well known fact. In fact if anyone were to say it outright most people would think they were insane...

Every week or so, Ms. Field leaves her work behind. She heads down, crosses the river separating the new town from the older low-end districts, and makes her way to an old apartment owned under a completely fictional name.

She uses a burner phone to post an advertisement out... Then she gets herself all slutted up, and settles down to wait~

By now she's expected, and in a matter of minutes, they're at the door. No one knows who she is down here, and no one cares. She's just some little white slut ready to take a whole lotta Big Black Cock.

So come on down~ Bring a friend or two even...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom