WanderingWifey's Requests (cuckolding, cheating, and other marriage/LTR based plays)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWifey

Banned
Banished
Hi everyone,

Just made my intro post, so now I'm here. I've been browsing some other threads for a bit, and I'm somewhat surprised at how many posts there are on this forum that contain themes I thought I was the only one to have! This thread isn't going to cover some of my more obscure ideas, only my more common ones. There's almost no way that this won't be an interesting experience ;)

Anyway, I don't plan on divulging much in my own details. At least, not here. Strike the right chords and I just might warm up to you ;) otherwise, you can expect me to play my cards close to the chest. My ideas will be general in nature, and in no way do they necessarily reflect my own love life. They may, but they may not. That's something I might clarify for the right person :)

If my username wasn't a dead giveaway, or the subject line for that matter, my primary kinks reside within the realm of infidelity -- either willing on the part of my spouse, or otherwise. That can mean what ever you want it to mean, but just ask and I'd be happy to explain what I might have in mind on that particular day :)

Current favorite themes:
Swinging curiosity (my spouse curious about me with another man)
Retaliation (big bull retaliates against my spouse by targeting me)
Self-indulgence (my curiosity is acted upon while my spouse is away on business.... again)
Drunken indulgence (my curiosity is acted upon after having had a bit much to drink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom